Nigger

Nigger

Nigger

Nigger.
Also, fpbp.

Nigger

Nigger

I'm 100% nigger.

We are going to gas every one of those kikes when the time comes.

Nigger

Nigger

>can't win a presidential candidate with blatant propaganda
>They're somehow going to harm the website that in all likelihood stays alive as an FBI Honeypot
Ok. Bring it.

Nigger

Nigger

Prepare for the 1000 year white empire

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

I hope I will be still young enough the pour the Zyklon B into the gas chambers by myself

HANG NIGGERSSSSS!

Obviously a LARP

But if you think the journalists whose families have been harassed over this won't do what they can to see the perpetrators punished you're fooling yourselves.

>hate crimes
What did it mean by this?

Nigger

The N-word

Sorry I don't use this word

CNN doxxed the wrong person

Nigger kys

perhaps we need to form our own news net work and make special "reports" on various CNN staff which have the same level of factual credibility as CNN?

We're not only dealing with very arrogant liars but also very dangerous liars in that they have repeatedly tried to accuse russia of being aggressive towards the United States.

This is a very dangerous game to play for "ratings".

Fortunately the Russian government has a cool head and a sense of humour, but a less calm government might have freaked out.
These guys were playing around with material that could have started WW3....
US and Russia at the time were already fighting a proxy war.

CNN should be viciously punished for not just their false advertising as being a news network, but also for recklessly trying to start a third world war.

they are a terrorist group basically.

I'ma scared

Nigger

nigger

>all likelihood
Senpai please. Lots of IC here. You have a bunch of anonymous foreigners that give their opinions on things. Not only that they are often on the richer, smarter side of things.

Nigger

>Actually believe this bullshit
>Being an adult
Pick one

Reads like a false flag. CNN aint that powerful they are entertainment at best.

Jews

Nice response, best Korea.

>HanAssholeSolo's dad BTFO CNN

hooktube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=WChN6UCj_Hw

I prefer high class slurs with some lilt to them:

>Jigaboo
>Golliwog
>Pickaninny

Listen to how they just roll off the tongue...

>Tarmammy

C'est magnifique

you dumb fags are letting yourself get trolled

we don't fall for this shit

remember the trump victory: legal, humorous, insightful truth telling, this is the strategy that works for us

WE DINDU NUFFIN

>yanks thinking they're cool because they can write three words in french
zozzle

Why is CNN so drunk?

Fake and gay. Learn to be subtle newfag.

Also nigger.

..."much vaster"?

Someone wasn't in AP English.

Nigger

Moot himself has said as much. When the irontown police called him about a threat made here from some tripfaggot, he said call the fbi. The irontown police thought they were awesome shit and could handle it themselves and thought moot was making fun of them so they conpalained to newspapers that this kid was an asshole. Turns out they really had to call the FBI. They looked like idiots. The tripfaggot was caught and imprisoned.

CNN seems dumber than the shills always attacking & following Anon5 around.

who wore it best?

That's not even AP shit, that's like 5th grade English

>Zyklon B
Don't limit yourself, bro. Enough Kikes to go around. Feel free to explore your options.

We could always just start killing people.

It's leading there anyway.

Hello special investigator. This isn't a secret. The FBI literally has a task force just to observe this site and likely has easy access to anyone doing anything crazy due to the Patriot Act.

If I were them, I'd make sure some slush fund money found it's way to keeping our servers up because it affects idiots that like to make threats under the incorrect assumption of anonymity.