Milo's book launch party

Proof conservatism is the new counter-culture.
Nobody can deny this now.
youtube.com/watch?v=H_hFR0lbxwE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn793285mS0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haredi_burqa_sect
youtu.be/Dn793285mS0
youtube.com/watch?v=FJCuYvC7gKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this place deserves mass shooting

>CONSOORVATISM is that new PUNK RAWK
>the MAYNE STREM METEOR just doesn't UNDOORSTAND

>open degeneracy
>traditionalism
pick one

Infighting won't win. We elected trump because every one voted as one party. Dividing ourselves won't win the culture war when the entire of the left leaning (even slightly) world is against every one of us, despite our small discrepancies among factions of the right wing.

You can either be conservative or you can larp with a alter-fag

>no one is going to buy this book

the title is smaller than his name.

the whole 'book' is only 12 pages single spaced a4 if you make it size 12 font. it's kony2012 tier.

But milo is absolute cancer, theres a reason he fell into obscurity

Martin Shkreli hahahha, love or hate Milo you have to crack a smile seeing Martin there.

whats exactly wrong? It looks like they are having non-degenerate fun

holy shit the dwarfs with a little hat "ben shapiro" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Shouting the F-word repeatedly.

It only goes downhill from here, I promise you, user.

He's giving a live speech in an hour Sup Forums, will get a thread going when it's a bit closer to starting:
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn793285mS0

Not actually an anarchistfag

He's literally an openly-practising sodomite. He's going to Hell for ever.

degenerate scum

I wish him full recovery from the smear campaign.

>Islam-esq outfits for sloots on stage
This probably pisses off muzzies pretty hard

Is he going to be the Michael Alig of our generation?

get out shills, he is fucking BASED! You hear me?
B A S E D!!!! Praise Cuck or something, this frog form reddit, you know

So glad this faggot has faded into near irrelevance.

>b-but he's a BASED faggot
>HE'S REDPILLING LE NORMIES
Good goy

>(((Conservatism)))

Conserving what?
>Gay Jew who fucks niggers
>Parties with fags and trannies
>Jew, so never to be trusted
>Pedophile
>but he triggers le epic SJW

If it wins more votes for our goals its better than nothing

No idea what your problem is? Milo does what Milo do.

holy shit this is cancerous

Looks like his recent jew donors (look it up) have provided him for a very flashy party of urbanite degenerates.

>no one is going to buy this book
>Literally a best seller on Amazon

No those are actually his cousins from Israel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haredi_burqa_sect

The book is number one bestseller on Amazon.

Go go go, you beautiful faggot

>irrelevant
The faggot libtriggler's book sold out of stock and hit Amazon number 1 within hours of release just days ago. After already hitting Amazon number 1 when it was originally prereleased and again when it was reprereleased after the smear campaign.

Hans, get the luger.

Milo is absolute a win-win to us. Not only he will give the entrance repill to normies but due to the fact he's a complete degenerate he gives the average new right-winger an additional redpill on degeneracy and faggotry.
If there weren't a Milo we should invent him.

Why are we not bombing this ?

B A S E D

GAY

MAN!!!!!

Why are you posting so much aurini recently user?

The Ben Shapiro midgets are pretty funny.

This shit party, the petty drama happening amongst skeptic YouTubers, and elitist attitude shows that the right are the new SJWs.

The colors of the Haredi sect seem to be different as well as the way the head dress sits, as far as the potential to piss off muslims goes i think we can do more of this and if it goes well the muzzies might get more rabbid and attack places like cali and other degenerate locations

yep, hiring strippers and midgets is the most Howard Stern jew-iest tactic ever. you can smell the shekels a mile off

infighting? dividing? nothing about milo is conservative...a homo with a bunch of atheist followers is not conservative.

Milo's primary cause is free speech and free expression, particularly drawing attention to censorship and terrorism directed towards conservatives. You have a libertarian flag and you're trying to argue gayboyopolous isn't an ally kek

We did invent him

What a fucking maniac

Milo is just an attention whore

It's murica. Will anyone shoot up that fag place?

>2017
>Where conservatives acts like degenerates and liberals acts like neocons

>free speech and free expression
These things aren't conservative, you're a classical LIBERAL. Libertarians always make me laugh how deluded you are.

Wonder how many of you were payed by Milo.

>Where have I seen this before?

Its because we know conservatives are the greatest bet at achieving libertarian goals because liberals are not only insane but completely unreasonable.

>Milo walks on stage. The crowd becomes energetic just at the sight of him. It is made up of mostly white middle class americans. He is filming a special tonight called "Conservatism is about the BBC"

>"You know what I hate?"

This single utterance is enough to send uncontrollable snickers throughout the audience as they all brace themselves for whats coming.

> "Women and men who dont fuck boys."

A roar of approval emenates immediately, the loudest ones of all are the male audience members. Several of the "women"slip there fingers into their boipussy and begin to masturbate.

>"I mean seriously, they think they are entitled to everything. conservatism is all about homosexualityl."

The laughter begins to sound like screaming as the smell of bodily fluids and and sweat fill the auditorium. Many men are doubled over, there vocal cords to the point of tearing from the constant grating due to there uncontrollable laughter. In one corner, several men have begun voluntarily castrating themselves and piling there white genitalia in a pile. Almost all the women have degenerated into an animalistic state of aggression of lust. They begin to humiliate and mutilate the men, who all willingly take there punishment.

>"I THINK IT'S TIME WE ALL TOOK A VISIT TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING FIELDS AND LET JAMAL SPREAD CONSERVATIVE VALUES"

The auditorium doors are ripped apart as a horde of muscular black men rush inside many wearing no more than grass skirts and snapbacks with Stars of David embroidered on them. The frantic scene turns into what can no more than be described as an orgy of violence. White > women leap onto the black mens erect penises, while the blacks start to rap Zulu chants. The white men all watch delighted, until they bow down to there negro gods. Milo was last seen leaping into the audience, squeeling

>libertarian flag
fucking hell read a book. Liberty doesn't mean do what you want.

God fearing men is conservative...

>2Co 6:15 What harmony exists between the Messiah and Beliar, or what do a believer and an unbeliever have in common?
>2Co 6:16 What agreement can a temple of God make with idols? For we are the temple of the living God, just as God said: "I will live and walk among them. I will be their God, and they will be my people."
>2Co 6:17 Therefore, "Get away from them and separate yourselves from them," declares the Lord, "and don't touch anything unclean. Then I will welcome you.
>2Co 6:18 I will be your Father, and you will be my sons and daughters," declares the Lord Almighty.

How is he going to red pill normies when their first look at him was on Maher?

An appearance where he made ugly jokes about that Ghost busters chick to dead silence, and just insulted guests trying to debate him instead of giving arguments that he has made in other settings?

He ruined himself on Maher, while at the same time acting flamboyantly gay enough to turn off conservatives who were leaning towards him in the beginning.

Name one prominent white nationalist that has converted as many normies to rightwing positions on issues as Milo has? You fags won't be happy until the right consists of nothing but normie repellant nazifags rambling on youtube about jews to a thousand subscribers.

>liberty has nothing to do with freedom

The absolute state of American conservatism.

why does he have a beef with shapiro?

i dont want diseased faggot representing conservayism which is a christian doctrine

It doesn't. Liberty is a byproduct of freedom..meaning freedom came first..and again, liberty doesn't mean you can do what ever the fuck you want. im still laughing you think gadsden is a libertarian flag. bet you voted bernie.

If that's what winning looks like I'm sure a lot of people would want to lose.

Conservatism isn't necessarily Christian you twat

I heard he found a new publisher and the book was gonna release back in May, what happened?

lawsuit?

>slavshits
>true pol

lmao

kill yourself subhuman non-white

Shapiro is a jew with a victim complex, claiming anything that criticizes jewery is racist anti-semitic crimes that need to be punished

this degenerate faggot needs to be gassed.

yea. it is and that pedo faggot is not conservative

Who goes to these things? I've never been so passionate about anything in my entire life.

fuck I wanted to go tot hat. Looks like so much fucking fun.

Milo's free speech rally starts in 2 minutes
youtu.be/Dn793285mS0

stream thread:

Kek

O my g_d! Not F-bombs?
Go suck a cock, you sheltered soccer mom

Man i have never seen a mass redpilling process like the GamerGate era. I didnt even think it was possible. And with normies i didnt mean the grandpa who watch tv but your average under 45 normalfaggot.

Milo's a fucking faggot

Top kek at those Ben Shapiro midgets. You have to admit Milo knows how to throw parties. That's hilarious.

the absolute state of civics

Agreed... Where's Omar Mateen when you need him. Just tell him to leave the little benji midgets alone. Those guys were kind of funny.

GIVE HIM VIEWS.

HE IS PURE

We shouldn't punch right, even if they are degenerates/controlled opposition. Just ignore Milo, he's for disgruntled liberal normies.
Who knows, he might be babbie's first redpill for some.

>Bigger than the Beatles so based desu

No it wasn't, plebbitor. First day it got to #24, 2nd day #19. I was watching.

Fuck that shit. Milo is a sick faggot pedom He is poison

Jews have done their job here.

Pretty sure that the actual Jew, Milo, is paying people to support his AIDS ridden ass

>Supporting a pedo and e-celeb
this place needs cleansing

>conservatism
>a flaming faggot

Yeah... NAAAH

dude wtf, look at the stomachs on those girls. That's absolutely fucking disgusting. Why didn't they get more attractively proportioned women? This is obviously just a ploy to spread "fat acceptance" propaganda.

depends on you POV. the situation is so fucked up a gay man can be a conservative. the world needs a saviour

>(((Simon))) & (((Schuster)))

Free speech rally my ass. You mean controlled opposition rally.

Former publishers. They're having the last laugh in front of (((them))).

backtoreddit.jpg

Once a kike always a kike.

BETTER QUALITY LINK HERE M8

youtube.com/watch?v=FJCuYvC7gKE

There's something very strange about Milo's rise to popularity within the youth wing of the GOPe. He openly flaunts his degeneracy and characturistic homosexuality and they lap it up because 'much free speech'. It's almost like he's one of (((them))). Oh wait...

>when traditionalism is counter culture
>one of the faces of the movement is a faggot kike that takes nigger dick up the ass

Nah. Milo is great. He's a perfect gateway redpill for normies and makes communists rage.

Hey, nobody claimed this timeline made sense.

Licking the shit-crusted assholes of neocons everywhere is counter-culture now?

>neocons
>against globalists and open borders
Pick one.

Trump Alt-Right conservatism is the counter-culture... don't forget that the conservative movement has plenty of wrinkly old Neo-Con fake libtards within it like Bush, Romney, etc.

I never let faggots in my circle in the first place, he is a libertarian

>Smoking and drinking
>I sure hate degeneracy
>I'm wearing a suit so you know I'm a intellectual skeptic

Who is this faggot and why would you post this?