She Must Go

Linda Sarsour has declared Jihad against the Tump administration. She has declared war against our country and government.

>“I hope that when we stand up to those who oppress our communities, that Allah accepts from us that as a form of jihad, that we are struggling against tyrants and rulers not only abroad in the Middle East or the other side of the world, but here in the United States of America, where you have fascists and white supremacists and Islamophobes reigning in the White House.”
time.com/4848454/linda-sarsour-jihad-comments-donald-trump/

The Media is defending her trying to claim Jihad only means struggle.
>Jihad of Peace

How do we get her to leave the U.S.?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2yHD7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time for archive archive.is/2yHD7

you don't.

Declare bacon a national food that has to be eaten 3 times a day, if no eat hotdog suppositories

kek... I may die of a heart attack first

Oh Im sure just she lusts to have power, wants to control the narrative and needs to be in front of crowd because she wants change...

The nose knows

Also fatshaming is new national pastime shadowing baseball

when is this mudslime cunt going to be waterboarded?

She needs to be tried for Treason.

No woman would talk to a man like that in a Muslim country without getting beaten to death later.
You americans are too lenient with this cunt

>muslim country
>america

Pick 1, for now.

It is nice to live in a country where your freedom of speech is protected. No matter how hateful it is. She forfeited that right when she called for violence against the American government though. She should be investigated for treason.

Does she even have the authority in Islam to do that?? I thought only high level imams and clerics could, and a group of them had to do it.

>Does she even have the authority in Islam to do that?
>She
>Authority in Islam
Looks like you answered your own question.

Remember the Quran gives all Muslims the authority to lie and cheat when it comes to spreading the ideology. Linda is the perfect spokesperson for them in the U.S. because she is a woman and has gained overwhelming leftist support. This a culture war and they are experienced fighters in this war.

But there are several assumptions built in there:

1) The administration is a white supremacist administration
2) They are under rule by a dictator and tyrant
3) Muslims will be placed in internment camps shortly
4) Never assimilate, never integrate (while under Trump and conservatives)

Then she comes out and invokes the idea of Shariah and expects everyone to 'resist' peacefully? People that accept those assumptions will be a perfect recruitment base for ISIS.

Sarsur means Cockroach in Arabic.

Man, it would be nice if they locked all the Islamists up. MGGA Make GITMO Great Again.

Is she a kebab shitposter?

Worse, she is an organizer.

Just convert to Islam and honor rape her, I'm sure Allah told Mohammad to do it too little girls, it can be applied to goats so cockroaches aren't a stretch

I'd rather just see her imprisoned or deported.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is busy shooting itself in the foot you idiots. Push this woman to key positions in the Democratic party.
NO ONE will ever vote for them again.

Fucking brainlet 'Murricans I swear.

The opposition to her only makes her more shiny in the eyes of the left.

Preferably in a body bag

Ty based Norway archive user

Well as long as you rape her with less than 4 men around she'll be killed for adultery. Yay Sharia is pretty reasonable

CAIR must be recognized as a domestic terrorist organization.

She's probably under investigation already. She'll disappear the moment she isn't in the spotlight anymore.

I'm guessing she has enough terrorist connections to warrant a trip to sunny shores of Cuba.

Force every immigrant to eat bacon. If they refuse they have to go back

There is nothing new about what she's saying. Assume all muslims are thinking about doing wrong. They are taught to despise non-muslims from birth.

We should meme her in to going to Syria.

Then Assad and Putin can take care of business.