SWEDEN YES!

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/incest-and-necrophilia-should-be-legal-youth-swedish-liberal-peoples-party-a6891476.html

Presented without further comment, the URL is explicit enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pZ33A
youtube.com/watch?v=RJ0sNZ5M1nE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive time
archive.is/pZ33A

Okay this is getting weird, sweden do something

Thanks Norgebot, our loyal companion

Someone redpill me on what happened with that country

Wow, we are reaching new low.

Feminist happened.

jews

Sounds strange. Let's check this...

Litterally No one would vote for them so who tf cares about some edgy teens

Happened in other countries as well. None is close to competing with Sweden. Sweden is invincible, miles ahead of the pack. I can't grasp why.

So the Liberal Party has 5.1% of all current votes. One in 20 Swedes vote for them. The Stockholm branch of their Youth party has filed a motion to legalize consensual incest, and "consensual necrophilia".

They're suggesting that siblings above the age of 15 should be allowed to fuck.

They are also suggesting that living persons should be free to do whatever they'd like with their bodies, including donating their bodies to science or allowing people to do whatever they would like to them (like sex).

SWEDEN?
Not really.

YOUNG RETARDED LIBERALS?
Yes.

In all honesty, incest is great and necrophilia isn't hurting anyone. Seem like good changes, tbqh

Never forgot sweden have no man left.

Edgy teens leading the youth branch of a major party
doesn't sound exactly like a fringe viewpoint

>not realizing that they will be voting in 5-10 years

Sweden, learn to look a bit in the future and stop being so apathetic about shit being pushed out onto you faggots. Thats the whole reason you're in the mess you are in the first place.

>no one will vote for silly wimminz!
>oh noz dey got da vote, is not so bad
>no one will let refugees in huge numbers and immigrants as well, and certainly we will be stern with them!
>oh noz dey made Sweden rape capital of the world, eh not so bad still

you guys suck ass

Wake me when we just start executing these people

Zabij sie.

Sweden was all but allied to Germany during WW2.
Jews moved to Sweden after WW2, infiltrated and took over all the media companies, and then proceeded to fuck the country up.

I wish I was her brother

they never had a proper revolution to shake things up aristocrats and rich money guys basically "bought off" the workers with cash so they stay obedient and it works. Indoctrinated for generations gg vikings shit late game

Its hard to change some edgy teens opinion

Sam się zabij debilu, moje poglądy są obiektywnie słuszne. Jak rodzeństwo chce się ruchać to śmiało, byle dzieci z tego nie było, a jak się zdarzy to aborcja i po krzyku. A nekrofilia DOSŁOWNIE nikogo nie krzywdzi, martwi nie mają świadomości, jak kogoś jara ruchanie denata, to śmiało. Tym bardziej że można z tego biznes nabić, atrakcyjni ludzie po śmierci mogli by oddawać swoje ciała do burdeli dla nekrofilii, a przychody z ruchania ich ciał szły by w części dla ich rodzin.

>a major party

see

are you saying that germany for instance is much different from sweden in the way it is being destroyed?

theyre pushing the same subversive ideas in all western european countries.

Finally I can have sex with my dead grandmother that I've been keeping in my fridge!

what's the thrill about fucking a dead body?
why is this even a fetish desu?

you guys are in denial
the interview is relayed in the Independent and I'm sure other media as well
even factoring the clickbait 5% is representative enough
You have a nice blonde girl perfectly integrated to society going around preaching that incest and necrophilia are a-ok, and obviously it's not her own point of view only
Fucking do something

I know I'm repeating myself, but honestly, all that what you have said seems really good and well thought. I should have right to fuck my sister and should have right to do with my dead body whatever I want.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJ0sNZ5M1nE

They had too good for too long.

No you shouldn't, you little degenerate, because nature has placed a lot of hurdles on inbreeding for a reason and I'm not even going to insult you by explaining why.

Cause Swedes usually go to the extreme in anything they do. They did the same with warfare in the 18th century.

>5% is representative enough

wew

Did you read how the motion was completely disregarded by the main party? I guess not.

So it could reasonably be attributed to their culture, not to some sort of external (((intervention)))?

What is the next step?

oh I guess everything is fine then

The slippery slope "fallacy". It's no fallacy, give people an inch and they take a mile. This all starts with normalizing gays. The world doesn't need to go full russia and make it illegal to be gay but doing what the west is doing is just wrong. Every day I feel we get closer and closer to pedos demanding equal rights

In this regard, so it seems.
They've received nothing but critique about it in Swedish media, so... Yeah.

No the external intervention has probably happened. But once you've manipulated a people like the Swedes, they're going to go full ahead with no looking back.

All the Germanic peoples are quite similar in this regard. You can look at the Nazis for another recent example.

Well that's better than nothing. Still it's chilling to see it naturally expressed as a normal, progressive viewpoint.
Ultimately, that's how these agendas progress: first, it is expressed as a fringe viewpoint and generally frowned upon. Rinse and repeat until an opening in the defense occurs. See: gay marriage, world war T and the nascent offensive on pedophilia. They will come back. You must end the progressive madness in your country, Swedes.

I'd wager that the "slipper slope fallacy" was invented by Jews.

>Every day I feel we get closer and closer to pedos demanding equal rights
we are
pedophilia is being pushed hard
otoh libs are walking a thin line as their moral grip on society is fading
The general public is still decent enough to be extremely wary of pedophilia, and that might well end up being the straw that breaks the camel's back and throws people in the street with tar and feathers, at best.

You're probably erring close to the truth user. My gut feeling is that Sweden has somehow be (((chosen))), and used as a lab of the most edgy progressive experiments since the breakthrough has been made - the Swedes' natural inclinations doing the rest.