Riots in Hamburg Day 2

Second day of riots in the German city of Hamburg. Anti-Capitalist and Anti-G20 protests became violent yesterday leading to police breaking up the crowds. The fun continues today.
What actions should the police be taking?
What should the protesters do?
Is something bigger on the horizon?

Watch it LIVE
youtu.be/nzntHrW_idU

A few links to the madness.
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4674100/amp/G20-protestors-FIREBIOMB-police-station-Hamburg.html&ved=0ahUKEwi63fCvrffUAhVCyGMKHeLpB38QiJQBCB4wAA&usg=AFQjCNEs_gxPgL6Nwa6OPWwzFZ81Vn9khw&cf=1
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/07/06/europe/g20-zombies-protest/index.html&ved=0ahUKEwiu0MbvrffUAhWS3oMKHXjvBDcQqUMIRDAK&usg=AFQjCNHMWeCfKy0d6To6mL9ts-jt8aAdYQ

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/07/violent-hamburg-anti-capitalist-protests-plunge-g20-talks-chaos/amp/&ved=0ahUKEwiu0MbvrffUAhWS3oMKHXjvBDcQqUMIMDAG&usg=AFQjCNEyJBbFHzDGm1OCDmFU1_h_pw_3IA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pzEiWvSzQ3A
archive.fo/hgF8m
archive.fo/koFar
archive.fo/uS9Lq
twitter.com/PolizeiHamburg/status/883293176940900353
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/883229270943911936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germany is cucked.

Proud of our German lad

This is hilarious. The police are just chasing the protesters through the entire city.

The Bundeswehr isn't even allowed to roll up because that would be "unconstitutional" yet those subhumans are putting shit on fire and throwing bricks to enforce their communist (ie stateless > technically also unconstitutional system) yet nobody is doing anything. I hate seeing my country go to shit like this.

This is the most hilarious thing, yesterday everyone who didn't run basically surrendered immediately to the cops

Are most Germans tired of this shit?

>be normal working-class guy
>some black-clothed fag takes your trash bin and sets it on fire in front of your house

Hard to tell. A lot of them are, but our media drives a left(ish) narrative so a lot of people are just brainwashed into submission it feels like

Germans are destructive little fuckers aren't they, why can't they use that energy to get muslims out of their fucking country.

I'd just wish they wouldn't get away with it so easily. How'd someone who lives just near the riots deserve their stuff burned, etc.? The whole situation just makes me angry.

Another Stream youtube.com/watch?v=pzEiWvSzQ3A

And the Right is basically dead isn't it?

Because all our media talks about is pro-inclusivity and how great multiculturalism is. There are no opposing political forces that aren't a complete joke

They either go hard left or hard right, no inbetween with their autism

When the commies collectivise everything they can get it back

In Austria and Germany you just can't even mention that you don't agree with the left, or else you're a Nazi and already invalid.

You get shunned/silenced whenever you are openly critical of anything that isn't the state narrative. Heck, how things are lately I'm probably gonna get arrested for writing on here too

>using jewgle amp probably to confuse Norwegian archivebot
archive.fo/hgF8m (no images sorry)
archive.fo/koFar
archive.fo/uS9Lq

It appears to me that at long last, Hans is finally finished.

The Kraut lashes out violently in its death throes, destroying its own cities and culture in a spastic fit of orgiastic mayhem. Germany will soon cease to exist.

We will have won at last.

Isn't there a law now about social media reporting hate speech?

Back in the day the justice system in germany was "blind on the right eye", now they are on the left

Go out with your bat and beat him to death.

Afaik social media sites are now legally obligated to remove "hate speech" in 24h. The problem is that the legal term for hate speech is so lax it might as well be non existent.

They can basically remove anything that they disagree with?
>inb4 1984

Oh, you criticized me? HATE SPEECH.
Every fucking time.

twitter.com/PolizeiHamburg/status/883293176940900353

Deploy the Wehrmacht already.

That's sort of the intention, keeping the law somewhat vague means you can selectively enforce it easily.

Merkel basically hi-jacked our center right party and turned it into a blairite/hillarydemocrat hybrid, business friendly, social justice, mass immigration. It's sickening.

Then again even our sane chancellors like Schmidt and Kohl couldn't get rid of the Turks even though they wanted it.

Pretty much. Though the sites themselves have to remove it so the state as such isn't in play here. (But ofc the people whose job it is to remove those posts will probably rather delete more than less in order to not get fined so yeah)

Schießbefehl wann?

Yes, but they are also 50 years old, have a comfy job, already think of retirement and don't care about anything but keeping their job until then. They basically see themselves close to the finishing line, they are not going to risk any of that by expressing controversial opinions or w/e.

The far left are young, unemployed junkies and students who don't have much to lose

>Tfw Antifa is pussies in your country
>Tfw no righteous warfare against my enemies
My ammo cases sit in the corner collecting dust. I feel bad for them.

just theoretical spoken; if someone would grab his hunting rifle (pretty easy to get one), go to a good spot like a roof and just started shooting the rioters, what kill score do you think could be archieved ?
it would probably even be easy to get out of there without beeing caught. just wear full black and disapear in the crowd after you're done.
commies would probs blame it on the police wich would lead to more riots and at some point the politicans would be forced to send in the army.

btw. just satire 'n shit mr. fbi

Dumbest shit I've ever seen. Just get a fucking humvee.

Our Far-Legit Left is just bored college students indoctrinated by hippies

It's just that the young people (mostly students) have no concept of what communism really is (at least here in Austria there's tons of placards hanging around PRO-communism, but I doubt any of those will be happy because "muh luxurious life so far"), what tolerance is and they've been spoilt by the work their parents had to do. They're just easily offended by everything and anything that isn't rosy and bloomy isn't okay (ie. the asylee stuff).

How the fuck did this whole leftist mind virus spread like this. I seriously don't get it.

Also
>Calling yourselves Anti Fascism
>BE FUCKING LEFT WING FASCISTS

>cuck cuck cuck
Actually we are the least.

There's tons of disaffected youth being drawn to the right as well though. The left is covered by the state so it's the easy way out for now. It's interesting, in a way I think a lot of them are going to come around to our side once shit hits the fan.

Come to Germany when the civil war starts.

Lol are you insane the BKA's already coming for you I'm sure :']

>be right wing fascist on pol
What's the big difference, Kevin?

Isn't that how the civil wars in Syria and Ukraine started? Agit prop demonstrations and random shooters.

Probably get a higher score than the average shooter, they're all packed in like sardines on the street

We nee to tweet this out.

#gewaltbeenden
#peace4g20
#schiessbefehl

That I'm not claiming not to be lmao

>sub-fish-IQ-chimp getting shot by police snipers
Why don't you try, take your gopro with you Kevin!

I saw videos of riots in ukraine where some guy from the crowd pulled his gun during some "standoff" with the police.
But i'm pretty sure the situation there escalated cause russia pushed for it not cause of some random madman.

Does anyone know what they've actually been talking about there?

Nah, I'd rather fight and die on my own. But don't worry, if yours happens before mine I'll join the infantry and I'll help you out, sempai

What do you mean

>fuck capitalism
>fuck globalism

the thing is no one would even notice you. all the police guys are focused on the shit going on down in the street.
if you'd get a good spot, above ground level, you could easily get some good shots and than fuck off before the police knows whats going on.

ofcause i don't want anyone to do such a horrible thing.

You allowed him to do that, you should have grabbed your bat or gun and later said that it was done in self defense

Nothing really, there are several groups and the antifa part is an ad hoc group. They all have different messages and ideas but share two similarities, there are far-left and they want to cause chaos.

The only coverage is about the riots. Iwant to See if anyone knows what the G20 is talking about.

Thought about a similar situation. Just dress in black and hide in the crowd and occasionally stab some of them with a small knife which could cause heavy internal bleeding.
Not gonna do it though BKA

Unless you're getting harmed I don't think that would fly as self defense under German law

Are you burgers all 12 year old or just completely ignorant of the outside world?
Shit like this has happened for ~25 years yet you are acting as if its something new.

Apparently only about John Podesta. lmao

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/883229270943911936

No clue either, gonna look when I get home

Since it is harder to label domestic groups terrorist organizations than foreign, can't they use this to label them as one. Treat the scum in the US as an off shoot of a foreign terrorist organization?