Quick Rundown
>G20
>antifags want to protest against Trump 'n capitalism 'n shiet
>"fug rich people"
>setting Hamburg on fire
>burning down random cars en mass
>plundering shops
>firefighters are not able to help cause antifa is attacking them
>police can't do shit and are getting pushed back because they have "underestimated the situation" and are totaly outnumbered against these hordes of blackshirts going berserk
>antifa is using bricks, bottles, crowbars, slings, molotov cocktails and flares against police
>130 policemen injured, 13 Seriously injured by slingshots and pyrotechnics
>Hamburg is now ordering reinforcement from all states of germany to get the situation under control

STREAM: youtube.com/watch?v=pzEiWvSzQ3A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzntHrW_idU
webmshare.com/5xmAa
youtube.com/watch?v=jrRUbGgIXoQ
reuters.tv/l/n$l/2017/07/07/protest-against-g20-summit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for fuck capitalism

Back in the day the justice system in germany was "blind on the right eye"
now they are on the left.

OTHER STREAM:

فـإن حـزب الله هم الـغـالـبـون

First for get fucked, commie piece of shit

How's it feel knowing this post will be the most significant victory to come out of G20 for the AnComs?

first for fuck you

nanobrain

That might be the gayest comment I've seen in at least a month.

>tfw their are countries worse than mine

Protests aren't over yet, we'll kill a couple of cops.
bootlickers

kek
TIME FOR A PURGE I GUESS

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING AND WHY ARE POLICE/NORMAL PEOPLE NOT GOING OUT TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM???

>Finally a happening
>tfw Its your city
FUUGGGGG

I heard on TV yesterday that Merkel allowed these protests/riots to happen to send a message to Putin and Erdogan

Bump. Also if get, a white truck of peace will plow through the antifa mob

dick licker

Are you trying to one up how gay your comments can be?

The cops don't care and are too busy attacking the peaceful protesters. I was there last night and saw it for myself

how good are the hamburgers in hamburg?

seriously, j-just asking for a f-friend...

fuck this shit, Germany is turning into a marxian shithole :(
politician faggots will do nothing about it

le ebin revolution

Never fires a single shot. Commies are the worst.

MashAllah brother

At least in Germany the white people stand for SOMETHING

This is what they did in Toronto too. I dont know what that other user was talking about when he said the G20 in Toronto went well. The fucking police were the ones doing most of the damage there LARPing as antifa

shit, I'm American and don't believe the memes. Also OP and all Trumptards talking about this are retarded. The police are cowards and aren't even challenging the actual rioters

Leftists burning leftist cities, same as in the US. Remember that fact and it should take away some of the sting.

There's many under cover cops doing this shit too. last night an under cover started a bon fire and we caught his ass and beat the shit out of him till his buddies came and we ran. Fuck the cops. They aren't protecting my neighborhood from this shit just Trump and his faggot friends.

white people are the ones setting cars on fire and breaking into shops. But you'll probably blame Jews for that

>dress all in black
>act like niggers

what does this mean?

>we
black block always acts in groups cause they are shitscared alone
is it easy to sound tough on the internets, you little antifaggot troll?

The left has moral immunity. Boy, what it's come to!

What exactly is G20 and why do they hate it?

>Anglos create national action to protect the interests of anglos
>Labeled a terrorist organization in less than a year
>Nordfront tries to create a group to protect the interests of the nords so that they can defend themselves from otherworlders and liberal retards
>Gets sued for sounding too much like Nordfrost
>Antifags come by the 100,000 and burn cities to the ground on multiple occasions
>Nothing

>logo is literally tying a noose
DEEP

They are soros dogs

We weren't black block we were peaceful protesters turned violent because that cop set a fucking fire.

>degenercy happens in Germany
Well colour me surprised.

Army would have been on the scene in advance if half as many people showed up to protest immigration.

>want to hurt the rich
>by destroying middle class property
what

Really causes one to ponder.

black block is black block we had nothing to do with them. we weren't wearing mask and setting shit on fire and throwing rocks. the cops have so many agents all around the city starting shit so they can find people later to arrest.

The G20 is a meeting of all the world's financial powers to discuss money. It's basically Jewish Mecca.

>What exactly is G20

it's pointless to ask for evidence, eh?
how did you find out he was undercover?
are you ruling out it's a black block faggot in disguise as an undercover cop?

what shit culture and politics you follow

If you're even accidentally siding with these antifags and blackblock pieces of garbage, you automatically deserve to be gassed

Some are. And because after he set the fire he started talking into his mic in his jacket and we confronted him thats how we knew.

>It wasn't us it was the cops
Stop trying to make excuses for Antifa's faggotry.

He said, from his computer.

No, it is the cops in many instances. I am HERE seeing it.

>we caught his ass and beat the shit out of him
>They aren't protecting my neighborhood from this shit

Your "friends" burn down your own neighborhood and you complain that the police that you are fighting against is not helping you in the fight against your own group.

Honestly you should die. I wouldn't mind if the police starts to shoot sharp on you people.

Everyone in the world has video phones. Certainly someone got this on video?
Oh, we are suppose to take a violent group that is known for violence at their word?

Post proof then.

Most of them are roided up and they stick out like a sorethumb with the other tweaker antifas

Awfully nice of communists to provide excuses to ignore their arguments and shoot them.

>>firefighters are not able to help cause antifa is attacking them
What do these people have against safety?

that's a square knot ya moronic city dweller. it doesn't have the mobility required to hang anything.

amazing! I hope you caught all that on camera so you can bring him to court!

oh wait...

>What do these people have against safety?
They are brainwashed and mentally ill.

No other way to put it. Antifa, communists and anarchists need to be put down.

They heard about the right wing safety squads?

I hope your life crumbles, your loved ones slip away from you and you die a painful death before long.

PUT ON

THEY HAVE OPTIMUS PRIME HOLY SHIT

RWDS WHEN

>tfw we will have a Hamburg Commune

No. You will not.

Almost got hit by a molotov cocktail or smth which was on fire 5 minutes after i took this video.

webmshare.com/5xmAa

More kraut violence so I can yank my anglo microdick.

GERMIES PLEASE CHIMP OUT ONE LAST TIME

Hey there little buddy, wanna go for a helicopter ride?

Never, I'd wager. At least in the west. It's the far left that has been sanctioned to destroy other's property unchallenged. Right-wing anything is evil.

>Fuck the rich!

>We help the poor by destroying their cars and shops, now they have to buy from the rich to fix that.

>That will show those Capitalist tycoons!

>attacking
>peaceful
>protestors

Pick none

it's so frustrating to see how retarded antifa is

>shouting "we are peaceful, what are you"
at the same time blocking roads, throwing stuff and setting shit on fire

they really think they have the moral high-ground and that evil fascist police is out because they like to indulge in violence or something

Really activates my almonds

If anything, you will have a caliphate.

Jokes on you real commies use computers from Commie Soviet Union, we also only dress in clothes made in commie countries 35 years ago and eat exclusively canned food that survived the collapse of Soviet Union

So much co-worker is hard left. So left I'm surprised he doesn't walk funny. That said he told me that "antifa rioters are just doing what all people should be allowed to do when they're displeased with their government or decisions"

I then mentioned the burning of private property and that working class (us) were being affected. He says it's fine and will work itself out. Giving a hypothetical, I asked what if these were all die hard right wingers protesting the presence of Hillary? His response was and I wish I was lying "well then it'd be wrong because only bigots and racists would protest her"

This all coming from the same guy who says nation's are just a figment of everyone's imaginations and that there should be no borders. However people crossing the non-existent borders into the US should be given a pass on paying taxes because they're under privileged. I don't know anymore Sup Forums. How the hell do people get like this? We're in the same age bracket. He's on my senior by 4 years.

OP retard not antifa just anarchist which is full of undercover cops.

Commies getting btfo by riot police. Pepper spray, batons to the head, knocked over. i rate it 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=jrRUbGgIXoQ

On the contrary my friend. Concerned Western citizens will have to take things in their own hands at some point, if politicians remain apathetic. It's not that hard to go burn down a squat desu

I, for one, love it when people break their own shit during a temper tantrum. I hope they go extra ape and burn something important down right as it ends and everyone goes home. Seattle is GREAT for this shit as the whole city is garbage anyway.

>WHY ARE NORMAL PEOPLE NOT GOING OUT TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM???

Because the people are protesting Aлeкcaндpe

>I then mentioned the burning of private property and that working class (us) were being affected. He says it's fine and will work itself out.
Please ask him if that would apply to his property too
If yes, set his car on fire
If no, point out he is just a shill

>Normal People
>Germans
Pick one.

Has he ever left his hometown? Is he an only child? Sounds like a very sheltered person.

>the people
No "the people" are telling the protesters, who are blocking the roads to "get a job".

Police is pushing in some direction now.
I don't know what their plan is.
reuters.tv/l/n$l/2017/07/07/protest-against-g20-summit

>Killing some working class normalfags will help our cause, comrades

How can the Antifa not be a terrorist group they destroy property and create fear in the general population.

>Bunch of leftlets try to push back a police van

antifa / black block don't represent the people. They merely represent their half-assed ideology, which in 95% of cases is based on a DADDY DIDN'T BUY ME A PONEY type of neurosis.

>cuckmany
complete joke

The "Keiler" anti-mines tank would work so well against the Black Block...

Did you see the riot cop push the guy over and start punching him in the head at about 3:50? lmao

I feel a disturbance in the force.

Something big is close to happening.

Actually a very simple agricultural mower would work wonders.

I just hope it happens on a night where I don't have work the next day.

I really don't understand riots. We have them basically daily, on more justified causes, yet they seldomly turn violent. Now go to a more "civilized" country and you have half the city in a plume of smoke, over a semestral meeting happening since the 90's.

>tfw I live in the safe outskirts while the center gets trashed
feels pretty good