Greeks are turks

>greeks are turks
>turks are greeks
Which one is it Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

bioone.org/doi/abs/10.13110/humanbiology.87.1.0019
history-of-macedonia.com/2010/03/27/ancient-macedonians-greeks-or-barbarians/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're not Greek. They're Anatolian mutts. Their closest genetic cousin are Armenians, who they shoahed ironically.

Erdogan says
>DELEET THHSI

theyre all shitskins

A lot of shore-turks are muslimized byzantines(who were mostly greeks with minorities of slavs,syrians and armenians),however as you investigate more of the central and inner turkey you'll find more and more different races and cultures,cappadocians,assyrians,lazids,pontics,turkomans,kurds,tatars,kazakhs etc.most of them are turkic races but a lot of them are indoeuropeans or semitic also.
As for the greeks I believe there was big race mixing with slavic,bulgarian and albanian races than with the ottoman conquerors who didnt settled massively on the greek peninsula as much as other balkan races

greek is an ethnicity turk (and fyromian) isnt
there were 72 ethicities in anatolia without counting any rape babies

>and fyromian isn't
WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHIEET

Says the bulgarian,dobar den

the slav rape baby is learning the language of his masters

"turks" are african

hello there reddit

Wow some mountain ranges were slavic I guess all Greeks are slavic rape babies huh lets see those haplogroups!

even your fake country's name is Hellenic
talking about some lsd experience you're having there

>halpogroups
greeks are niggers
macedonians are based descendants of Alexander

>fake country
>not realising he is Turkey2.0

We always were though
You can be white all you want, you got nothing to show for it anyway.

Greeks can't say that but you can?
easy there on the lsd buddy

my country exists long before Turkey, on the same land
PUT THAT LSD BOTTLE DOWN

Im half greek half bulgarian just like you are 100% bulgarian.

>modern "greeks" are the same as ancient greeks
Modern greeks were proto europeans, not turkish mutts, they resemble us more than you
>You can be white all you want, you got nothing to show for it anyway.
t.nigger-turk in denial

i give your country 10 years to dissapear from the map

>i'm half white mongrel, i'm white!!!!
Look at the map you autist,
greece grey+light greek=not white, aka turk rape babies
>my country exists long before Turkey
As i said modern greeks are not ancient greeks, you were raped by turks and whatnot, your linege can be traced back to africa (grey color), the ancient greeks were not from africa, they were proto europeans (light blue)

>Only decent reply in the thread that isn't part of a retarded Balkans racial argument

How about you guys focus on the Turks instead of pointless WEWUZing

I am greek

just like your greek blood disappeared by the turks raping and spreading their seed in greece
Nonetheless, we will still be white, just like the ancient macedonians and greeks

>implying greeks are not turks

None of them. They are mixed with each other and hence pretty close genetically speaking.

The think is that some western anatolians are more greek than some greeks, and some greeks are more turkish than some western anatolians.

WE WUZ GREEKS N SHIEEET

Nonsense.

Proto-greeks (mycenaeans) were less "european" than modern greeks, if using that term makes any sense.

It was the successive waves of migration from the north what made Greece more "European", the mix of proto-indo europeans with local tribes. The result was the prevalent racial type in classical antiquity. Which of course changed during historical times, but not that much as people think.

Same could be said for almost everywhere in southern europe.

"proto europeans"
even the continent name is Greek, you know Europa?
your fake country offered literally nothing to western civilisation, you only try to steal history
you believe you are the descendants of Alexander, it can't get more delusional and in denial than that
another quality thread made in "Macedonia"
you so successful at trolling

Our language is the original ancient greek while yours is.... deal with it none gives a fuck about your piece of shit land.

>72 ethicities in anatolia

I was some PKK supporters saying the same thing but I can't seem to find the full list.

You ignorant piece of shit,grey E1b1 is referred also to proto greeks,myceneans ans pelasgic people you dumbass

They have a cool flag though.

macedonians are greeko-turks?

Cause myceneans wouldn't be considered european by anyone here.

we are not ancient Greeks (i never claimed we are) but you are, you are the descendants of Alexander, right? right.
you are so fuckin stupid i'm gonna gtfo you don't worth another keystroke

As I recall,72 is the number for all minorities in turkey,national,cultural,linguistic,religious etc
According to the size and the historical background of your country the number seems legit

that's a rip-off jap flag

FYROM-ians are bulgarians

C'mon now.

Even if Greeks are a bit mixed, they are obviously still Greeks, and they are far above the rest of the people in the Balkans.

I honestly can't fathom how someone from a country like yours can show this kind of disrespect to them. You are literally Bulgars who took a Greek name like Macedonia while you are some kind of Slavic-Turkic mix. It makes no sense to me how you can type the shit that you do without being ironic.

Like you literally call your country Macedonia and speak a Slavic language? Explain how any of that makes sense.

And 25% Albanians and rising,

>turks offering anything to western civilization
>original ancient greek
even if ancient macedonian and the macedonian language is not similar, we still share the same blood.
>pic related light haired ancient macedonians
How many light haired people are there in Greece?

Sheeeit, we should intervene there and save the Balkans from alb-roaches

small dicks tbqh

Any east-med neolithic civilisation would not be considered "white" by the Sup Forums larpers,regardless or not the fact that these civs (egyptians,protogreeks,babylonians,assyrians etc) were the lightbringers of human civil and tech evolution

>The Aračinovo crisis is considered to be the turning point in the conflict, and one of its most controversial events.

On 12 June 2001, a group of several hundred NLA insurgents took control of the ethnically-mixed village of Aračinovo, located just 8 kilometres from the edge of the capital Skopje.[63] The commander of the NLA forces in Aračinovo, Komandant Hoxha, warned that unless the army ceased its attacks, the insurgents would target strategic positions in Skopje, including "the airport, oil refineries, police stations in towns and other government installations". Komandant Hoxha told journalists that his men have 120 mm mortars, and that:

"I will start attacking police stations and the airport, the government and parliament – everything I can with our 120mm mortars".[72]

According to Hoxha, the insurgents' key demand was to be included in talks on the country's constitutional future – something explicitly ruled out by the government.

cont

Posting the superior greek flag

Gurks are Treeks

The seizure of Aračinovo triggered a further exodus of residents, many of whom fled north to neighbouring Kosovo.[63] The Macedonian Government did not respond officially to the NLA ultimatum, but reports said it had increased security around key facilities.[63]

The Aračinovo crisis triggered ever stronger diplomatic pressure on the Macedonian government, from NATO and the EU, for a political resolution of the conflict.[73] The attention that the Aračinovo crisis attracted was so great that NATO Secretary-General George Robertson, and the European Union security chief Javier Solana, visited Macedonia to bolster efforts for a political solution to the conflict.[74] The crisis also widened the divide within the government on the matter of the approach toward resolving the conflict. The Prime Minister and the Minister of Interior were in favour of a continuation of the successful offensives from March and May 2001, whereas the President was pushing for a political solution.[73]

During his meeting with Solana, President Trajkovski promised to resolve the Aračinovo crisis with political dialog. However, after several meetings of the "Coordinative body for the resolution of the crisis", as well as with the "Command for the defence of the City of Skopje", on 18 June it was decided to execute a military operation to destroy the NLA in Aračinovo. The plan was prepared by General Pande Petrovski, and was to be conducted by both police and infantry with the artillery and air support of the army.[70] The representatives of NATO in Macedonia were not informed of the decision.

tldr; (((NATO))) forced us to accept albanians as a cultural minority, thus enriching us, instead of killing them

show us your flag you retarded larper

Slavs in macedonia mixed with Paenoians and Ancient macedonians, while in Bulgaria they mixed with Thracians. We are similar to some extent, but not fully

Fyro"m" is a soros puppet state,only solution is the partition of this country to greek,serbian and bulgarian parts

what they dont want you to know: cretans are the most powerful race in the world

just came back from holiday in greece.
people are really nice, and their woman are hot af.
can't compare them to subhuman turks.

fun story: i didn't see a single headscarf/burka in 10 days.
back in germany, just left the plane, the first thing i fucking see 3 headscarfes. lol.

i will show you my flag if you prove me your history

You idiots still don't understand that moving borders endlessly means you're the same fucking people with 2 languages

I've never seen two garbage countries fight more

i had the same experience, only thing greece does right

>and their woman are hot af.

Be a young guy in a beach and all women will look hot af.

>Posting the superior greek flag

As great as it is, something about the Greek/Byzantine double-headed eagle flag draws so many other Orthodox countries to use it.

This is a balkan post,leafs not welcomed

>garbage countries

Says a fucking leaf.

*if you have low standards.

T assmad Greek

Faggot

just shut up alread you decrepit moron, which bulgar larps as the son of alexander the great ?

skopje : we was kangs > nope, you were never

leka nost detsa , circus freak

>macedonians are based descendants of Alexander

keep dreamin, plus your chart is not read accurate as the e series are the most ancient, like greeks and spread everywhere greeks went, in africa and the ME

nope , no moingol genes in greece , wtf are spokje mongrels that fucked in the head ?

you said wrong, you're not a descendant of Alkexander the Grreat
>but I am
you're not you stupid cunt, why don't you speak greek, like the greeks do ?
>uhh tduhh because uhh
exactly

the only one raped by turks is your head and your province

you see ancient greek type faces in greece, you don't see them in turkey, you see some albanian and slav faces in greece cause they moved in in times of chaos.

myceneans were full greek, the minoans were less greek than mainland but they still spoke greek , so ?

Keep talking shit and I will report you to your local anti-hate speech police.

>pic related

Haha... you ignorant Bulgar, can you read what is says in the mosaic?
ΓΝΩΣΙΣ ΕΠΟΗΣΕΝ
What do either words mean in your Monkeydonian language?

Ancient macedonians are not ethnically the same as ancient greeks.
Ancient macedonians,came from the territories around the Danube and settled north of Greece
They were blond and blue eyed, more lighter than the average ancient greek
At first, macedonians were regarded as barbarians
Amyntas III of Macedon was the first Macedonian king which was accepted to participate in the Olympics, which were reserved only for fully greeks, a diplomatic action to made macedonians more alligned with greece, which were their only hope for protection agains the persians
He made a lot of progress at Hellenising macedonia, particulary the nobility
Soon after his followed Philliph II, father of alexander, half greek half Lyncestian, which defeated the greek cities and formed the hellenic league
He married Olympias of Epirus, Alexander's mother
Therefore, the ancient macedonians were not greek, Alexander was 1/4 ancient macedonian 1/4 lyncestian 1/2 epirean

Testosterone can make you see things you wouldn't believe.

BИE CTE ,,TATAPИ'', КATO БЪЛГAPИTE

>T assmad Greek

Mad about what a stupid canuk has to say, while his irrelevant country is being colonized by subhumans? Sure buddy...

Turks are roaches
Greeks are humans

source: your ass

>бyгapи
>тaтapи
Ancient (proto-) Bulgarians have long been thought of as a Turkic population. However, evidence found in the past three decades shows that this is not the case. Until now, this evidence has not included ancient mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) analysis. To fill this void, we collected human remains from the 8th to the 10th century AD located in three necropolises in Bulgaria: Nojarevo (Silistra region) and Monastery of Mostich (Shumen region), both in northeastern Bulgaria, and Tuhovishte (Satovcha region) in southwestern Bulgaria. The phylogenetic analysis of 13 ancient DNA samples (extracted from teeth) identified 12 independent haplotypes, which we further classified into mtDNA haplogroups found in present-day European and western Eurasian populations. Our results suggest a western Eurasian matrilineal origin for proto-Bulgarians, as well as a genetic similarity between proto- and modern Bulgarians. Our future work will provide additional data that will further clarify proto-Bulgarian origins, thereby adding new clues to the current understanding of European genetic evolution.
bioone.org/doi/abs/10.13110/humanbiology.87.1.0019

Is Macedonia A FUCKING SUN of /balk/?

turks are greeks raped by arabs

>Alexander was 1/4 ancient macedonian 1/4 lyncestian 1/2 epirean

So Alex the Great was "only" 3/4 Greek? Or are you going to claim that the Molossians (in Lynkestis/Epirus) were not Greek?
So what language did the non-nobles speak? Which Gods did they worship? Was Aristotle Greek and/or Macedonian?

If the Macedonians were not Greek, how come the Jews blame the Greeks alone on Hannukah?

Besides being confused about your ethnicity, are you also ambiguous about your sexuality?

(you)

>Demosthenes... philosopher

He was an Athenian politician you uneducated clown. Calling your opponents barbarians was common:
>However the ultimate proof of Greek tribes being called ‘barbarians is coming from Athenaios Deipnosophistes where Stratonicus the harp-player was asked “πότερα Βοιωτοί βαρβαρώτεροι…ή θετταλοί, Ηλείους έφησεν” meaning “who were the greatest Barbarians, the Boeotians or the Thessalians” and he replied “the Eleans“.

history-of-macedonia.com/2010/03/27/ancient-macedonians-greeks-or-barbarians/

You're full of shit like all your artificial compatriotes , noone will ever believe your shit because it's unbelievable
>Amyntas III of Macedon was the first Macedonian king which was accepted to participate ...
This is what you don't get , Alexander , Phillip , Amyntas , Argyraspide, Haeteric cavalry , all these names and words are Greek, do you understand , Epirus , greek too, 'Olympias' Greek too, you're so lost in your unsustainable bulshitting you really are circus material.
If you become a nations of clowns people will pay to see you .

>ALEXANDER, PHILLIP, AMYNTAS, PERDIKAS, EURYDICE, ANTIPATER are not from some danube tribe you pseudoslav trashcan , these are Greek names

DEAL with IT.

who the fuck keeps making these meme haplogroup maps?
>ancestral Eurasian
>mediterraneans
>northern-southwest-asians

turks got asimilated

I understand the confusion because they're both really gross, but you can tell a turk by the fact tht it is smaller than a dollar bill, has antennae/feelers and lays nearly a hundred eggs in one birth cycle!
nature is awesome

It makes sense if you put it in context.

It is not clear if R1b is indo-european or not.

Roman historian Titus Livius describes Greeks and Macedonians as separate peoples in his book "Ab urbe condita"

Roman historians tend to exaggerate or plainly make up things when talking about how a tribe looks.

The most famous Ancient Greek geographer, Strabos, also once claimed that Thessaly was the northernmost Greek settlement.

>So what language did the non-nobles speak? Which Gods did they worship? Was Aristotle Greek and/or Macedonian?
Ancinet macedonian gods and language
Aristotle was greek
even if they were greek culturally, they weren't greek by blood

>Roman historian Titus Livius

Titus Livius:
"Aetolians, Acarnanians, Macedonians, men of the same language..."
(T. Livius XXXI,29, 15)

You're free to provide a reference to your claim just like I did.

*debt intensifies*

not that much, R1b is not ancestral to "Eurasians" in any way or shape, at best is old for west Eurasians since it was indeed already in mesolithic Balkans, Italy and Latvia, but the R1b present in Europe nowadays is almost exclusively R1b-M269, the same as the Yamnaya people, more basal clades are almost non-existent

then, calling E1b1b "mediterranean" is also a stretch given that the earliest med stocks in Europe were almost chiefly G2a

Neither, Turks are roaches.

>Ancinet macedonian gods and language

PROOF?! Anything at all, written, statues, names, etc.
They obviously had no problem writing in Greek, using Greek names, honoring Greek Gods, claiming to unify Greek and exact revenge on the Persians, etc.
There must be some clear evidence of this "Ancinet macedonian gods and language". LOL

ok

they were hellenised, and macedonian authors did not want to write about their "barbarous" past, they wanted to be considered fully greek. And even if it was something written, later hellenized king would get rid of any books documenting that

Come home my white brother.

What people usually dont know about Greece was that under 400 years of ottoman rule, the first half was pretty lax, turkish governors (passas) were stationed at central cities to collect taxes to sent to the emperor. Those were good times. The governors had fun eating and drinking and the people were well fed and protected. Race mixing : non existant. Then the turkish nationalism happened. These where bad times. Turkish settled in bigger cities to further control and exort the citizens. This led to a poorer and oppressed Greek penisula. Race mixing. Very low. Why very low you ask? Marriage between muslim and christian was considered taboo by both religions. People avoided them at all costs. "but what if they were in love?" this is not hollywood fucktard. But what happened to the turks in Greece after liberation? Easy question. Population exchange between Greece and Turkey at 1923. Look it up faggots. As for fyrom, just a pathetic bunch trying to be relevant. Slavs arrived in the balkans at 400-500 ac, Macedonians were a Greek race speaking and acting Greek at 500+ bc, this literally makes no sense. You have to be a retard to believe that macedonians were slavs.

Southern Greek city stated often viewed the agrarian and monarchic macedonian way of life barbarian.Back these days macedonia was a big farm land ruled by Lords under the King in Pella,something like Rohan in Lotr,in contrary southern greeks lived in commerce cities and big towns,like Gondor I.e., while farming and agriculture was a duty left to the slaves.
Also macedonia due to the geographical distance and the agrarian model didnt participate to the classical golden age as much as athens or other cities.
So,in political terms of course southern greeks viewed macedonians as barbarians.
In racial terms,the house of Alexander,the argeades(from Argos translated) had common bloodline with the other doric races that settled argos peninsula,aegean islands,sparta,doris,magnesia and creta