What do we do about the manchild epidemic?

What do we do about the manchild epidemic?

Why won't these losers grow up?

How do we make them get jobs and families?

Deport or kill every single immigrant over the last 45 years and make life economically viable.

This

And kill every last manchild who plays video games and watches anime past the age of 20 so that they can't breed

Deport all immigrants, take away womens vote, punish degeneracy. Problem solved
saged

oh fuck right off with this no video game bullshit you fucking pathetic faggot

No man above 18 plays video games. The ones that do have something massively wrong with them

What makes you think we breed?

> plays video games and watches anime past the age of 20 so that they can't breed
I'd say more than half of them are taking care of that themselves.

wahhh stop liking what I don't like

no man over 20 should be dating, you should be married

I do both, run a successful business, have a wife, and 3 blond haired blue eyed kids.

>so that they can't breed

>absolve institutional (radical) feminism whose mere existence is there to belittle men 24/7
>make having children financially attractive

Its my constitutional right bitch. Wage cucks are the worst. They only want you to work to leech off you.

Kill the current generation of women and raise the current generation of girls to be good wives instead of STD riddled whores looking for divorce rape victims.

this is some pretty weak bait famiglia

Nigger

Soon we will be able to breed with our waifus.

Hey OP, why do you post this thread everyday and not reply to any of the replies?

let them die and take their share.

you kill yourself is what you do

>make them

Can't. Why work when others will work for you? Tough love, worked for me. Parents showed me the door at 18 and told me to figure life out on my own.

There's a reason mother animals leave their weak young to the elements instead of wasting finite resources enabling them.

do you also like traps

I have a job and a family who plays video games together.

Ah yes. The old "People who have fun doing things that I don't like are degenerates and/or mentally ill" comment.

cant raise a family on a dish washer salary. i also have a math degree. gave up looking for jobs after 2 years of dedicated search. now just smoke pot and play csgo.

/thread

>Kickban migrants
>Fix all marriage related laws
>End unpaid internships
>Do not require 10 years of work experience from fresh graduate to flip burgers

Sort yourself roastie, dont blame others before you blame yourself.

MAKE SHIT COST LESS YOU TWATS.
I DON'T WANT SHIT FOR FREE
BUT I AIN'T PAYING 400K FOR A HOME YOU PAID 75K FOR
PEICE OF SHIT SWINDLERS

Meh. Kinda. Not a preference but if they are passable shure.

Give them role models that play video games professionally but they tell them why they should grow up and help people

Like if Jordan Peterson and Faker had a baby

dad?

No son.