Protestant union when?

Protestant union when?

Seriously white protestant males are the most superior organisms in this world

lmao

Oh look, a subhuman!

Deep down you know you're inferior to us in every singlee possible way. Your natural order is beneath us, filth.

What about degeneracy and islam in those countries?

Not due to Protestant White Males but jews

Autism union

It is the people who make religions great, not the other way around. We will never side with those with whom our only thing in common is a religious denomination. It's basically soft globalism.

I am a protestant white male and historically we have been the biggest Zionist worshippers of them all. Catholics have always despised Jews while we protected them.

You have to acknowledge these weaknesses if you are ever going to do anything about it. Plus stop trying to shill and divide natural allies.

This

>islam
not a problem here... yet

Outdated asf

I heard its 2% nowadays in spurdoland

Somewhere between 1-2% yeah

According to Wikijew, there are 50k-65k Muslims in Finland, so 1%-1.2%

>blaming your own problems on a random group of people so you don't appear as inferior betas who lust for refugee cock

Typical numale behavior. Real men admit their mistakes

True words.

>Dutch
>superior

Wouldn't even need a nuke to destroy your country, could just light a fire at some polar cap

Kick bongs and Estonians + Lithuanians out first. Then we will talk

Protestants are the reason why Europe is now being flooded with Muslims

Protestants are retarded

*jews

Protestants are the ones who let the Jews into Europe

Protestants are the reason why America is ruled by Jews

Protestants think that nothing is wrong with usury and let Jews take control of fiancee

Protestants are Jewish pawns

Shut the fuck up you shitnigger amerimutt subhuman jew negroid filth

It's the jews and no one else subhuman nigger shit

Go away and take your inferior genes with you nigger mutt spic subhuman filth jew

F*** off you Baptist retard go drown yourself in the holy water

@132768580
>another northamericam subhuman nigger shit fuck mutt filth replies to me

Redeem yourself subhuman, and apologize to your Master, filthy despicable nigger.

Not so fast Reformed-Lutheran biconfessional scum.
Only the Anglican/Episcopalian is smarter than the Jew and capable of dominating and ruling the entire earth for century after century.
The rest of you are barely better than the Catholics who compete with teenage children and niggers for odd jobs.

>Protestants are the ones who let the Jews into Europe
As much as I dislike Christians this is plain wrong. It was Roman Pagans who let Jews en masse into Europe after exiling them from Judea.

>tfw no protestant churches in my city

ok ahmed