ROASTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH LMAO

ROASTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_of_last_resort
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1402494
cdc.gov/std/infertility/default.htm
science20.com/news_account/different_hiv_rates_among_homosexuals_and_heterosexuals_ignores_risky_behavior_data
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we did it lads. we beat the normalfags

oh noes how ever will we survive

Don't superbug shame!!! Untreatable STDs are just part of the college experience!

>Around the world
Another unheard of STD left Africa, I'm sure our docs will find a cure in days

haha oh no better stop having sex haha

>super bug
>majority of STDs are amongst African-American population

Good luck, Super Saiyan Gono-chan!

Naw they'll just spread it around and not care.

Shit.
Literally.

>a green pussy isn't some rare thing user! lots of girls end up with it! you can get it from sharing a soda with someone!

Good thing I'm immune.

HAHAHAHAHA

i really hope at least 1/3 of humans die shortly

there are people on this board who still doubt god and divine punishment

>normalfaggots

>we need more low iq rapists to boost our economy
>haha looks like 5-6 million too many came
>we need some way of slowing them before they collapse the state with welfare demands
>but we cant kill them because the economy needs them

We hoped for super flu but super gonorrhea is close enough.

GROW WINGS GONORRHEA CHAN! PURGE THE NORMIES! WIZARD POWER

This goes far beyond roasties dudes.

All of our common place antibiotics were discovered 30+ years ago, antibiotic development has stalled as its hard to create a drug that kills infectious cells but not the host.

If something doesn't change soon, even minor surgery will be impossible in 5-10 years. Infection will become relevant again, cuts and bruises could kill infants and the elderly.

And we wouldn't have a damn thing we could do about it. Even if we discover a new usable antibiotics, it's only a temporary fix as we would rely on that drug 100% until we discover the next one.

There will be sharp population declines in the next 20 years, Mark my words.

Looks like its no more sex for me hahaha

I blame retards who abuse antibiotics.
In Italy for example veterinarians used reserve antibiotics to treat dogs so their owners would pay more and return to them because the dogs would get healthy fast.

>There will be sharp population declines in the next 20 years, Mark my words.
Maybe in whites, niggers breed faster than infection can kill them because of western aid.

Good. I have nothing but disdain for promiscuity.
This is merely a case of the chickens coming home to roost.

Women with this should be completely sterilized if they contract this and god forbid they aren't, the child should be aborted.
Even men with STDs should be castrated in my opinion.

>Be me
>Catch a cold
>Self medicate with antibiotics
>Dont finish
>It comes back
>Have to finish it with another antibiotic group

I have immunized a strain of flu to penicillins.
And what have you done for apocalypse?

MGTOW is going to be more about survival than western cunt women at this rate.

To sex?

You can't buy reserve antibiotics, only doctors and veterinarians have access to those, and if they use it to treat minor infections in dogs, repeatedly, well you got a fucking problem.

Also:
>Catch a cold
Good thing most colds are viral in nature (more than 95 %) and antibiotics don't do anything against viruses.
All you're doing is selecting your cutaneous and digestive tract bacteria to become resistant, so when you'll have a cut on your leg that won't heal easy you'll just lose your leg.

Yes.

CANT STOP THE GOD'S JOB

They fuck animals kid
You cant get STDs from your pets unless you are so omega you get cuckd by a creature you literally own.

hot desu

Why are trumpcucks so pathetic?

you would think they would get the message

Tfw god was right this whole time and now millions will die from LGBGTBBQ disease

I'm fairly certain that one was bacterial
Antiseptics and antibiotics did miracles to it, except I didnt finish it off completely and then it did miracles to me.

The wages of sin is death.

jokes on you I wasn't having sex anyway hahahah
>kill me

Somebody just found Europe's next "black plague," LOL.

Nigga stop living in Romania and shit. In the US you can walk into a pet store and buy antibiotics off the shelf that's exactly the same that's handed to you in a bottle over the counter at a pharmacy. Antibiotics is the only exception to this and it's not well known.

>Even men with STDs should be castrated in my opinion.
>should be castrated in my opinion.
>my opinion.

Your opinion is incompatible with the world-view of rational adults and therefore there is no need to hear it. Good thing you waste your time in Sup Forums.

STD = SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DAMNATION!

THIS IS GOD'S CURSE ON FORNICATION

>78 million a year get ghonnera

Holy shit San Francisco will be a ghost town. And of course the enternal nigger will survive this, as the west always preserve Thier pets, can't have this superbug ruining the plan can we Mr Goldberg :^)

Did you know over 90 % of colds pass whether or not you take antibiotics because they're viral in nature and you immune system can fight them anyway?
Also, most bacteria that cause pneumonia are immune to penicillin anyway.

Dear Burger, reserve antibiotics CANNOT be bought in pharmacies of any kind. They are literally the last resort against panresistant bacteria.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_of_last_resort

Can't get an std if you're a virgin

>our opinion is incompatible with the world-view of rational adults
>modern adults
>rational

Easy to call the sane crazy when its the patients burning down Arkham. Maybe you shouldn't browse a far right doom saying website if modern society is going so cheerifly for you.

Top kek never gonna lose my virginity

Can't get an STD if you're not a degenerate.

This is how nature shifts from r-selection to K-selection.

This is fucking homophobic and misogynistic
Fuck white men for not doing something about this

Or rape, god hated people who are raped.

Listen Ricardo, rational adults aren't the one's out getting STDs; Getting an STD is the result of irrational decision making.
So by therefore, rational adults are the ones most likely to accept my opinion, not less.

oh no what I'm going to do haha

Oh shit someone make Gonorrhea-Chan.

Uh oh lol guess that means no more sex for me lol sure gonna miss those qts hahahaHAHAHAHHSHHAH AAAAG

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Big pharm doesnt care about antibiotic resistance because we have an entire range of bacteriophages we haven't used yet.

Laugh at panicking lefties
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1402494

>tfw when you realize pol and rest of Sup Forums probably is the biggest group in the world with the highest rate of chastity beating pious monks and nuns.

>super ghonnera outbreak
>Nobody uses brothels and hookers anymore
>Tech companies produce sex robots for consumers

I'm ready.

>Niggers are even more disgusting and toxic now

> Tfw. The only chick I ever knew who got gonnerea fucked strictly niggers. Not even black guys.. gang banger hood niggers.

Dude just wear a condom, how hard is it ?

good thing I stopped being a whore and went 50% mgtow. I still am looking for a traditional boyfriend free std free kid free debt free mental defect free good old fashioned traditional woman.

that face when married to a woman i know will never cheat

>Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Are STDs Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Get Married Like Nigga Have A Regular Partner Haha

isn't mgtow only for beta males? you are supposed to be a feminist.

Reason number 39174 why abstinence is the way to go.

>Don't discriminate me because my vagina spews acid, it's completely normal and many girls experience it

>Implying

They can't even blame anyone but themselves. Rampant degeneracy and constant use of antibiotics created this in record time. I don't even think someone using CRISPR could have made one this fast

I got multiple STD's from the seeminly non-slut girl i lost my virginity to. Sometimes you just lose the draw.

haha looks like my days of slaying pussy left and right have just come to a screeching halt haha

Should have gotten tested.

Proper brothels and the higher grade prostitutes are even less likely to have any STD than the average 'had sex twice, now I'm done'. They take sex seriously as getting an STD means losing their job.

being a wizard never felt better
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Superclap has been going around for a few years. It's just the end result of excessive fucking and anti-biotics.

this is barely a problem for straight people. just another case of the fag media insisting that diseases that only affect shit-obsessed faggots could become the next SUPERBUG (remember AIDS? they were pushing that one hard after that hemophiliac kid died because a junkie faggot sold his poison blood for more smack)

il just use double condom, no problem

Look like I'll be going to high end prostitute's for sex instead. good job I'm not poor haha

but why would any women not care about having std anyway? are women this retarded?

Women are like Americans. They don't fuss over what has already been done or they kill themselves.
>Dick chopped as an infant? It's more aesthetic this way.
>Aids? That just opens up the dating pool. Can't catch it twice.

Degenerates don't care about STDs.

Is that the Pon Pon girl

Look like brit venti syndrome thanks to the mirror

I remember that kid, the media used it a tool to try and remove some responsibility of the disease from only fags getting it.
>Look little Timmy got aid's it effect everyone let's cure it :'(((
If they'd had used hereto blood he'd still be alive
>...Shut up bigot

African niggers are really fucked. Population bomb going off. Shit infrastructure. AIDS everywhere. Super gonorrhea. Malaria. More antibiotic resistance. Civil wars coming. Ecosystems collapsing. Too stupid to do anything but beg. Chink insectoids moving in and taking over everything valuable. Whites becoming weaker, maybe even becoming ethnocentric instead of cucking eternally. No leadership, all leaders corrupt as fuck. Even if you act right, 99% of blacks still nig and will kill you or destroy what you make.

>Is that the Pon Pon girl
ye its kyaru pamyu pamyu

Thank you for sharing your knowledge Romanbro.

Burn the Coal...Pay the Toll.
Such a shame.

>humans doing well
>seperated for centuries
>hey, the europeans are doing a good job
>whats this, why are they importing the africans
>nooo they're mixing
>how can I fix this
>the africans seem to be fucking a lot, and they're not married, so they're sinning
>im just going to lay an exterminatu....super disease to fix this shit
and they say god doesnt exist

>Disability-adjusted life year for gonorrhea per 100, 000 inhabitants.

More like niggers and poos on suicide watch

could honestly work to restore chastity in the west.
Much of the 18th and 19th century prudeness was a reaction to syphilis, which at the time was a deadly disease as it could not be treated.

>burning piss for life
Suicide watch confirmed.

I've had that shit before, sucks ass.

Hahah oh shit, well that sucks for me lol.

Infetility as well, it's the perfect anti nigger disease.

>Chlamydia and gonorrhea are important preventable causes of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) and infertility.

cdc.gov/std/infertility/default.htm

Better not compromise your immune system then. People would be a lot healthier if they just took better care of themselves. Most healthy adults only get sick if they're in a compromised state from either depression, heavy drinking, etc.

>majority of STDs are amongst African-American population

also faggots with aids being the most comon.

In 2005, over half of new HIV infections diagnosed in the US were among gay men, and up to one in five gay men living in cities is thought to be HIV positive. Yet two large population surveys showed that most gay men had similar numbers of unprotected sexual partners per year as straight men and women.
science20.com/news_account/different_hiv_rates_among_homosexuals_and_heterosexuals_ignores_risky_behavior_data

nanobots when?

>inb4 bogbots

This. It's a natural cycle. Rabbit like idiots breed a lot and blow up the populations, malthusian forces create calamities and smarter, more conservative populations outlast the dumb rabbit people.

You don't need to worry. Just eat a shit ton of green vegetables everyday (lots of vitamins including C) and avoid hospitals like the fucking plague.

They are literally death factories at this point, and you are neae guaranteed to leave on a medication for the rest of your life, twice as sick as you started.

Huh? This has been around for years. I remember hearing about it in Asian countries probably around 5yrs ago

like what, with myself?