I do not hate other ethnicities, but I am indeed a very, very racist person

I do not hate other ethnicities, but I am indeed a very, very racist person.

I believe different races are not naturally supposed to live in harmony. These different breeds of the human species, whites included, are fighting for survival and dominance of their own genetic pool, culture and lifestyle.

I do believe the world would be a better place if all races but one were systematically eliminated from the face of earth. The question is: what race is better suited for world dominance, culturally and genetically?

Blacks are stronger, quicker, more suited for reproduction, are extremely talented when it comes to music and cultural development, but can be lazy and more inclined to violence and so on..

What I'm trying to say is that every race has its goods and bads. Harmony is achieved when one of the races wipes out the others; and I truly believe there's a biological component to racism, almost like a protectionism of one's breed most characteristic genes.

The genetic pool of a different dominating race would take humanity and society to a different path of evolution, that's why I believe the instinctive desire to vary our species genetic pool only happens between two specimens of the same breed. They assure genetic variability, but only to a very specific extent.

Genes directly compete and crossover, their value to our species is relative to what we consider to be optimal in terms of evolution. That's why I think that we will never truly live in harmony until we have a everlasting dominating breed that decides to stop human-beast hybrids or underdeveloped breeds from existing. Therefore, race is NOT a construct of society. This is pure bullshit and we are becoming dumber because of these politically correct schools of thoughts.

Do you agree with me? Discuss.

How can I agree with you if I didn't even read what you said?

Persians, Europeans and Mongolians are the only relevant races on Earth for the last 2000 years

>no blond people
Racist!

>Blacks are stronger, quicker, more suited for reproduction, are extremely talented when it comes to music and cultural development, but can be lazy and more inclined to violence and so on..

>stronger
nope. maybe one very narrow group of descendants of slaves in America are "strong," but they are not stronger. all the greatest power lifters and weight lifters are white (scandinavian)
>quicker
yes
>more suited for reproduction
what does this mean? no evidence for this
>talented music/culture
not even close. european music and culture is objectively superior to anything blacks have ever built/produced.
>lazy/violent
definitely. go to africa sometime for proof of all of this.

i'm not sure if you're baiting or just naive.

I'm curious who are those Europeans bundled with the white dude?

You don't have to read it, man. It's fine. But I'd really appreciate if you did and gave us an input.

an ottoman and a hun

I'm also very racist and I think we should kill all the niggers and sand niggers. And we could do that if we wanted to.

The 'kindness', which comes from christianity, might doom us.

and no gingers ;_;

to answer your question, OP, i disagree with the basic premise that:
>world would be a better place if all races but one were systematically eliminated

disagree because, as you stated, different races have different strengths/weaknesses. i do, however, believe that races should be allowed to remain separate and distinct geographically/politically and socially if they so wish. that is what's so evil about forced immigration in USA/Europe and forced integration.

No, man. It's not bait. I've recently moved to a black neighborhood, after graduating from an HBCU in the West Baltimore area.

In fact, I get along very well with black people. Many friends, much respect. But I really wanted to make a "raw" observation this time.

This is also true. OP is a kike or retarded.

It's a lot to read but I fundamentally agree with you for the most part.

I think the world would be a better place if most natural land masses had ethno-states of their natural people, and one giant mixed up one for the refuse of these societies that mix genetically.

But of course, we can wish in one hand and continue to live in the globally "culturally diverse" reality we live in the other.

>I do believe the world would be a better place if all races but one were systematically eliminated from the face of earth

What makes you think humanity wouldn't develop into new "races" eventually?
I mean, either you admit we all got a common ancestor, or you don't really believe in evolution do you?

>I do not hate other ethnicities

Well you should.

pretty much this. "race" is obviously a real thing (i'm not a full-tard "race is social construct" mouth-breather), but it's not like humanity began 5 million years ago with 5 neatly-designed, pre-packaged "races." they've been slowly drifting apart and separating from one other for millenia, theoretically based on natural selection/selective pressures from the environment and sexual selection.

the real "problem" with mixing all races into one blend is that you lose all the hard work and spilled blood and fighting that has given rise to the beautiful solutions that nature/genetics have created over the thousands upon thousands of years.

you can't just "undo" that and go back to racially distinct populations after the fact. i mean, you can but it would take millions of years again. plus, with modern medicine, evolution isn't really "at work" on humans at all anymore. anyone can breed, and passing on genes has little to nothing to do with mental/physical strength or superiority anymore.

I'm not white. I'm latino-european from a country down south. I go to graduate school in the USA and was only able to afford a small apartment in the city.

As I said, man, I don't wanna disseminate hate towards other races. I think that the other people think the same way; they want to analyze this issue with a logical, statistically and scientific based approach.

I'm 1,63m, weak, skinny and need to study twice as much for the same results as the asian students in my program; and I am humble enough to recognize that my genetic heritage is not that great either.

your "raw" observation is retarded. you seem to not know anything about white civilization.

most of the races are still in their native homelands, and the picture is actually pretty good at classification

What are environmental factors?

Every living being acts from its personal subjective desires. Everyone else is only an instrument. Only the ones eith will matter.
We do have some advantages if certain people who arent european keep living. That is why we do not necessarily need to genocide everyone else.
We only have to bring back the idea of conquest in this matter.

>Blacks are stronger, quicker, more suited for reproduction, are extremely talented when it comes to music and cultural development, but can be lazy and more inclined to violence and so on..

Only a fucking Burger would think this. The African Americans you deal with were literally bred to be big and strong, they were mixed with other races also which has given them increased intelligence. You're stupid porridge wog ancestors decided to do that and you are paying the price for it now.

If you've ever actually met an African from Africa you'd know that even the healthy ones aren't very strong, fast or intelligent.

>extremely talented when it comes to music and cultural development

What? That doesn't even make sense because judging someones talent for music is all down to personal taste. If you like mufugga music then you have poor taste.

To answer your question

>what race is better suited for world dominance, culturally and genetically?

You already know the answer because they did it for hundreds of years unopposed until we became idle and let (((them))) begin to influence our societies because they are able to look like us.

That doesn't make (((them))) stronger or more dominant than us. Even the greatest lion can be brought to its knees by a parasite.

>I think that the other people think the same way; they want to analyze this issue with a logical, statistically and scientific based approach.

agreed. which is why it's such a shame when most study on the subject of race/genetics is met with blind, fanatical hatred and people spew anti-intellectual phrases like "race is a social construct" to shut down or derail any meaningful experiments or research on the topic.

professors are fired or blacklisted, students are failed, etc. we need more people in academia willing to be objective and in search of truth, regardless of whose feelings might get hurt.

it's not the worst thing in the world to admit, for instance that on average "whites have lower iq than asians" or "blacks have lower iq than mexicans." if anything, that is the more compassionate and humane approach, because you can provide those populations with extra help and design curricula to meet their limits rather than expect all races to perform at white/asian/indian/whatever level.

you shouldn't lower standards, but you should tailor schools and curricula for differences in brain chemistry/development.

I read a couple history books.
turns out whites are supreme.

I tried to google black geniuses but(pic related)?????

There is no point in eradicating all races, since even if we eliminate every single member of another race and homogenized the entire genepool, there would generate new racial lines simply due to environmental or cultural effects.

Eliminating all non-X would be a sysiphean task, since even after all that slaughter is done, the new diverging will start almost immediately.

At one point in time, entire ancestral humanity was reduced to around 100 000 or so members. And from that small sample, the huge genetic and behavioural variation has emerged. Doing the same "bottleneck" over and over again does not prevent new divergences from emerging.

race or species?

How many countries speak irish?

I believe any race can succeed when left alone except blacks. I believe even Muslims could build a society that functions semi fluidly.

Being stronger and more apt to breed does not alone make for a successful civilization. I do personally believe that blacks would survive if left alone, but rather than thrive like most of the intelligent races would, they would most likely resort to literally eating dirt like they currently do in Africa, or even worse one another (cannibalism) from their lack of any level of intelligence or agriculture and livestock skills.

Whites would obviously be the choice for world domination, with asians being a close second. Not even considering the facts that whites have already essentially dominated the world, and if it wasn't for white empathy the world would probably already be white only. Most thriving civilizations were/are being built by whites as we speak. Why do you think most third worlders are leaving their war torn shit holes, walking right through several safe countries, to sneak into the majority white nations? Why do you think most immigrants dream of being allowed into America? It's surely not because the Indians are here.

Gaelic is spoken in Ireland and Scotland, technically different languages but close enough that people can understand each other.

Eutelegenisis is the solution to your problem, m8:
-Artificial insemination by semen from a donor selected because of certain desirable characteristics for the development of superior offspring.

Sperm is abundant, can be frozen, and is transportable. It does a good job of improving genes. 2-3 generations of Eutelegenisis, and you got yourself a decent human being.