I don't see anything wrong with this. If anything I'd hope the US could propose programs like this nationwide...

I don't see anything wrong with this. If anything I'd hope the US could propose programs like this nationwide. We live in a society right now where children grow up entitled and thinking they can get by, by doing the bare minimum. We need to discourage delinquency and set a higher standard for our citizens.

Anyone that opposes a sensible program like this emboldens what's wrong with modern people.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/05/02/the-top-10-most-indebted-states-in-the-us.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the government is responsible for making sure you don't fuck up
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, taxpayer.

Surely the Spicago schools will give the nonwhites help with finding "jobs" while leaving the whites behind, right?

>Chicago
Nothing of value was lost

I personally think that when a government forces education on it's its people we should refuse it. Or at least keep a very very strict eye on the educational content. Enter Marxist indoctrination in current year.

>more regulation
>nothing wrong with this

so? the dumb street niggers weren't going to graduate anyway

This will increase the value of a HS diploma. If they weren't a dumb nigger they would have an opportunity.

This idea is retarded. What's the benefit?

>chicago public school
>mandatory government indoctrination
>63% graduation rate
>53% of those that graduate are literate
>producing welfare slaves
>not our fault, go to college for more indoctrination, no new skills, and more debt

She's right, it's only going to hurt them more. The motive is a good one it just has to be enforced differently, the punishment is overly harsh and doesn't really make sense.

>must have a job to graduate hs
>working at taco bell is ok tho

Gee golly i see nothing wrong with this policy

>A choice between a job or a reeducation camp

Seems kinda dumb to me.

>We live in a society right now where trumpcucks are entitled and thinking they can get by by doing the bare minimum.

fixed that for you. when will liberal states finally cut red states off of the tax dollars that prop them up artificially?

You're an idiot, Chicago is one of the most segregated cities in the US. All of the white neighbourhoods are actually very nice and well off and over and over the School district there has had to make huge cuts across the board and every time has disproportionately cut funding at schools in the poor neighbourhoods.

This is fucking retarded.

Why not just mandate that to graduate you actually have to pass a highschool reading comprehension test?

I'm willing to overlook history, math, science, everything else.

But I want you to be able to fucking read.

American education is some of the shittiest in the world because we allow people who can't read, can't write, to graduate elementary school, highschool, and even college.

Can we also make it where if you don't have a job or are enrolled now you don't get benefits.

it's wrong because you STILL haven't addressed the actual issue of education in America.

STOP PRETENDING NIGGERS AND SPICS CAN LEARN LIKR WHITES AND ASIANS. STOP IT. THEY CAN'T. STOP LOWERING THE BAR SO THAT NIGGERS CAN GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL. THEY CAN'T.

KICK OUT THE SPICS AND PUT THE NIGGERS BACK IN THE FIELDS WHERE THEY BELOOOOOOONG

They should do this while simultaneously making policies that make it very difficult for niggers to maintain/ get on welfare. It would drive a lot of black people out of the city, and since they wouldn't be able to move northward to Wisconsin since we are doing the same with government assistance they would potentially move west or east in cities with a high concentration of non whites.

If possible, this is the method we should use. State by state, cut them off of welfare and make it more difficult for them in every aspect of life until they all live in California or leave the fucking country.

cnbc.com/2017/05/02/the-top-10-most-indebted-states-in-the-us.html

Try again shareblue! This isn't the huffpo comment section, your shit tier memes don't work here.

>To get even a low skill job, you will need at least a high school diploma.
>How can I get a job if I don't even have a high school diploma?
>How can I get a high school diploma if I can't get a job?

This is the same bullshit Catch 22 runaround with the 4-year degree, experience for a job shit.

getting a job isn't the only option though. All I'm saying is there should be some requirement that makes it so students have to have at least some type of plan after graduation that doesn't involve being a drain on society.
If dumb niggers can't even do that (which a lot don't) then they don't even deserve to get a diploma.

Guess what? No matter what requirement you offer them, they will just bullshit it, take their diploma, and still do what they do.

All this is going to do is flood the local community colleges with dumbass niggers

>compulsory public education or off to foster care for you
>no diploma if not enlisted, employed, or enrolled
And it's Chicago's Republicans that are constructing a school-to-prison pipeline.

I don't get it. What happens if someone fails to get a job in time and doesn't get their diploma? Do they stay in high school, or is their life fucked forever?

By a show of hands, who he has their high school diploma or GED?

Ok, and let me ask you, have you ever once had to prove you had that diploma or GED to a potential employer? Or did you just check the box on the application?

Right. So calm down Zarhira Kelly. You clearly have never been employed, so your opinion is garbage. Live in the real world and stop being such an enormous faggot.

an acceptance letter? from whomst?

A college, Ivan

Test

It's because of all the stupid niggers in Chicago think their work in done after High School and that they should be able to get at least a $15/hour job after that. This forces them to have a plan for after high school of either a college, job, apprenticeship, or military enlistment.

most people should only be in school for 5 years to learn the basics...best years are from 10-15 years old....at 15 kids either go into the work force, vocational training, or college...the biggest problem with our education system is that we're using it as daycare so mothers can work outside of the home more easily...it's not about educating children, but keeping them busy until they are old enough to enter the work force...

I dropped out of highschool and became a legend in 2 different niche professions without a GED. But then again I am white so...

This.
It's what is ruining and crippling out children. They are all held to the least common denominator which makes them all dumber in the long run. If our education system was good it would have taught us way more in such a long time.

>Learn LikR
>LikR

The idea you're after is:

>People need to not fuck up to be certified

The idea the Liberal governments always focus on is:

>Black people as a whole deserve to be certified as much as white people as a whole.

These two things will not work hand in hand. Every inner city school proves it, every single one of them. Whatever system you put in place, they will sully it to help non-white/non-asians get a free pass.

Just give the manager a firm handshake and ask when can you start. Gotta show initiative son

fpbp

>no diploma
>jobless

My 14 year old brother has a job, what the fuck is this cunt talking about. You don't need a degree to stock a store or collect shopping carts. Chicago is probably tired of niggers graduating to do nothing on the tax payers dollar. Still, requiring niggers to get jobs to graduate is hilarious. Graduation rates will drop big time because young niggers can't hold a job without getting in the first 3 months. I've worked with young niggers a lot and the only ones worth a shit are the uncle tom/coons and they are far from the average nigger.

Kids are also growing up without the sense of family...think about it: daycare for 8-12 hours a day from infancy that leads to school for 8 hours a day (many times daycare before/after school) until they are 18-22 or older....why would someone raised this way value family as an adult? they barely spent any time with "family", most of their time was with their "peers" or "society" so they could be properly "socialized"....our education system isn't just ruining children, it's destroying society by usurping all of the time once spent with family, under a mother's care, so that family isn't the foundation of their life experience....but "society" made up of their "peers" and controlled by "educators"....

l'd like that man to give me a firm handjob

This, seperate but equal was right. Niggers just aint got what it takes to be like whitey.