Mfw a culture thousands of years old gets fucked over by some guys wearing towels as hats

>mfw a culture thousands of years old gets fucked over by some guys wearing towels as hats

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2017/06/sweden-on-the-brink-of-civil-war-national-police-chief-help-us-help-us
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That just means she liked it

all woman love rape, that's why they can orgasm during rape.

Swedes are pussies, more at 11.

this

They don't call it stockholm syndrome for nothing.

there is a reason they call it stockholm syndrome

>sweden is being invaded
>blame the swedes

The pussy likes it not the women

>Enable womens stupidity
>Not my fault

>Sweden
You haven't even reached Norways level

>DUDE WE WUZ VIKINGS HINGA DINGA DURGEN LMAO
>do nothing while sandniggers fuck up their country

We need to start telling these moronic women that we don't believe they were raped, and they should go to jail for making it up. Because only a retard wouldn't report it, so they're either retarded or lying.

>enable

They're perfectly capable of being retards without outside intervention

My point is you're nullifying any possible normie redpilling by acting like dumbshits and blaming anyone but the actual perpetrators of this transgression

This is why Stokholm syndrome is called Stockholm syndrome.

Just what even? What even do man? How KEKED must you be?

...Cucked I typed in cucked. Why does Sup Forums change my pictures and swap the words I post?

Actually no, it stems from a failed bank robbery turned hostage situation where the robber gave a speech about his crappy life being everyone elses fault. Later, the released hostages put in a good word for him in court

It happened in Stockholm in the 70s iirc

Newfag

are you fucking retarded?

Looks like the deserved it.

>rape
>bad

They voted for the sandniggers to come in. So let them cum

No generation in all of history would put up with what Sweden is putting up with without absolute war against the invaders. Your men should be eternally ashamed because your ancestors are. You should be going full blown Viking rage.

Its good to thin out the herd now and then. Sweden will make a good example to the rest of Europe which mostly has its head up its ass over muslims still.

He isnt, its evolution, do you think in the stoneage the male would kindly ask the femal to have sex with him? No he'd just rape her and if she would fight him he would mush her head in ( after all it was the stone age) so the female genes who enjoyed being fucked survived and spread
Thats why women orgasm during rape, its nature, also why do you think most of the women love it when you fuck them rough? Maybe you cant know because ypu never touched a women before

Indeed I am.

>Trying to rape a woman
>She feels sorry for you
Is there anything more humilliating? That has to be 10 times worse than pulling down your pants and hearing "aaaaaw".

Do you honestly believe that? A species that kills its breeding females woudn't go very far, I think these jews have fucked up everything we are taught.

I think that club in the head hypothesis is wrong, even the most primitive tribes of today have some rules and hierarchies when it comes to mating/pairing

Needs this.

Well, one could look at apes. Do male apes rape female apes?
I actually don't know if they do.

>UK flag

Deus Vult soon™

Let's hope

Male chimps don't need to rape as female chimps don't bother to select mates like female humans - they'll just mate with anyone instead. Probably part of the reason they're still chimps.

And people give me shit for marrying Asian. Most white chicks are fucking insane. A girl called me crying that she had been raped by a friend, I try to console her but she tells me that it's going to make hanging out with him tomorrow awkward. Then end up dating.

My first wife was a white girl, by the time we had hooked up she was pregnant with a Hispanic baby. She fucked a drug dealing sack of shit just because he wanted to. He's short and fat and poor and stupid. I almost got stuck raising it. The kid looked white, we rush a courthouse marriage so no one knows. I thought it was mine. If you raise a kid long enough you can have to pay child support even if it's not yours. She reveals all of this with days to spare. I had to take off work to divorce her immediately so I wouldn't have to fucking pay for someone else's kid.

She trashes me online and tells everyone I am abandoning my kid. She cheated and tried to make me raise the bastard!

Gf before that fucked my room mates, then waited a year to tell me.

Gf before that was a Baptist girl that had one night stands with old guys on cruises so they would buy her alcohol. Then she did it while we were dating.

Fuck it. I'm tired. I want a normal relationship. Asians are cool. Married on the first try and still together. It's like a 50's life.

YOU FUCKING THINK?????????? DUMB FAGGOT

>Deus Vult soon™
Keep dreaming, it doesn't get further than LARPing on Sup Forums.

>yfw jews and muslims destroyed europe

Yeah, but do female chimps, like, ever resist? Do male chimps beat them if they resist?

Not to the best of my knowledge, but my knowledge is only that of an amateur.

They do. Rape is rampant in animals, especially in apes.

Wrong.
Its not the towelheads.
Its their own women in the leadership,and the longest forced eugenics program in history.

This is the logical conclusion of decades of white self hatred being taught in all schools and media in almost all western countries.

She actually thinks that the rape is just punishment for her being white and that white men are the real ones at fault for the rape. Jewish brainwashing has such a strong hold on the white self concept that (((their))) narrative is the only one allowed in polite company.

Remove the Jew from all white nations, take away their authority to issue currency and this stuff goes away.

ironic how the Stockholm syndrome is named after the Swedish capital. why are these retards falling far it? they are manipulated. it's Stockholm effect.

>He's never heard of heat

>norways level
>shows the single example ever recorded from Norway

at least, as a Norwegian, I can openly say to whomever that I don't like immigration without being called racist. swedens level is gay men dying by putting fire hydrant up their ass.

>women like rape
only if the guy is attractive. they don't want to be raped by some short fat dude with a micropenis. and the study that tested that said the question was if they like "forced sex" not nonconsensual. rape = nonconsensual sex. forced consensual sex is not rape. you can rape a chick by manipulating her too. please do some research before you read crazy stories on Facebook.

im not going to believe this, out of common sense

>forced consensual sex is not rape
Are you retarded? Are you literally retarded?

>the single example ever recorded from Norway
dude, I have an entire folder of stuff I can dump

>sweden is being invaded because of swedish women
>sweden men do nothing about it
>thinks they don't deserve to be blamed

Lmfao. I didn't think of it this way.

jihadwatch.org/2017/06/sweden-on-the-brink-of-civil-war-national-police-chief-help-us-help-us

Swedes are pathetic these days...

Women enjoys being raped so much she feels the difficult situation of the rapist.

Sweden IS NOT AN EUROPEAN COUNTRY ANY MORE. Deal with it.

And it is not European because the people are so dark and africans and asians.

It is not European because the eternal flame that makes Europeans different from the rest of humanity has died in them. They are no longer European because they don't behave like Europeans.

Who cares who happens to Sweden? Make an example of it! The disease must not spread!

Oh but its just a stupid girl!
It's never just a stupid girl. Where is her father? Where is her husband / boyfriend?

The fire has died in entire families, not just is some vapid, empty whores.

0/10 bait

>mfw I just realized that this cucked country is literally the epitome of the "Stockholm Syndrom"

There's a reason it's called "Stockholm Syndrome."

>Stockholm Syndrom is rampant in Sweden.
>Stockholm is the capital of Sweden.
Maybe we should call Sweden Syndrom from now on. Something in Swede people 's brains and in their DNA has to be messed up, there's no way a normal human being would act so cucked.