RIP NJ

If this guy gets his way, he will implement new taxes

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/05/murphy_pitches_plan_to_fix_nj_transit_that_could_include_new_tax.html

Florio 2.0

Fuck this state

If there was something Christie was good at it was keeping property taxes at Bay, but I fear they will skyrocket again under Murphy

Does Sup Forums not care about this guy?

Nuke us please. I live in New Jersey, Essex county and it's a shithole. Leftists everywhere, high property taxes, high cost of living, expensive houses, no gun rights. Phil Murphy is going to destroy us

>no gun rights

Nice meme. I live in nj and have an ak with holo.

>Assault rifle
>In NJ

Nice larping

Yeah pistol or a shotgun

Is this the lutenent govenor?

No, the LT is Kim Guadango

I voted for Wis in the primary, Murphy seems like an A1 fucking shill.
He also wants to make a state bank, the last thing I'd trust my state with is money money. It's so corrupt. At least we're getting legal weed.
I don't see Guadango as somehow better. They're both reprehensible.

>Looked this up
>It's real

Im not fucking suprised at this point

he's a goldman sachs man, whose surprised he wants to make a bank.

Seriously i dont know how people voted for him with those teeth. Fucking Jim Johnson was a plant to split the vote.

NJ Transit is a fucking disaster. It's like riding in a cattle car to Auschwitz.

It's going to cost NJ billions upon billions of dollars to fix their train lines.

That's what's so odd - NJ residents pay a FUCKLOAD in taxes already yet they have these problems. Thank god I don't have to live there.

In a year from now NJ is going to crawling with mafia because of his policies

>can't conceal carry
>mag restrictions

paper work

No way Guadagno is going to win with Christie being hated so much. The final nail in the coffin is him going on the closed beach with his family.

You want Norcross, Sweeney and the crooks from Essex to get their hands on a state bank? LOL

Think of all the union jobs for tellers at $80k per year. Think of all the political donations they will make.

question time: does NJ have any redeeming factors? It seems like literally the only thing it has going for it is being a (slightly) more affordable suburb to Manhattan.

Nothing anymore

We used to have industry but that's been dead for decades

Princeton University, Lambertville, the Delaware water gap, NJ beaches.

Nothing, it's a democratic stronghold

>NJ beaches

We pay to go to the beach

Not if you're governor Christie.

Washington crossing state park, the sourlands, pork roll.

>Lambertville

? looks like a small town on a river in the middle of nowhere

Cheap gas I hop the boarder all the time