The germanic divisions of the SS

youtube.com/watch?v=zSz4BItxYl8
Holy FUCK this is good. Guaranteed chills if you're germanic

>le language group division
worst part of the """based""" community
sage

there's a strong correlation between language and race achmed

not realy
Southern Germans are less than 50% Germanic but speak a Germanic language, Russians are at least 10% Germanic but speak a Slavic language with no Germanic influences

50% Germanic and 50% what? And 10% ain't shit.

mostly Celtic

All Germanics and Celtics form strong tightly knit race(essentially bar Scandis, Bretons, Cornish, Welsh and Frisians, all Northwestern Europeans are Celtic-Germanic mutts). Couldn't care less about people who are not pure blooded Northwestern Europeans

Alpine Celtic

Didn't celtic turn out to be a culture group or something? Just kinds of pottery marking?

That's a meme-map if I've ever seen one. Fact is that "Germanics", and the west in general, have much in common and with the threat of Russia in the 40s, making a Greater Germanic Reich made a lot of sense.

And it still does if we want to preserve ourselves and protect us from the (((Americans))).

Btw I'm not shitting on slavs or meds here at all, just saying that there are some obvious differences between us

I wonder if 3000 years later, if Europeans to go extinct (won't happen); they'll be asking wether or not being a European(genetic thing) was Justin "cul'shural d'thing"

>Guaranteed chills if you're germanic
Are chills a common symptom of autism?

most of those differences happened due to different climate and nutrition
people got a lot taller in the last 100 years because nutrition changed
if the height changes so can the rest (see race realism)

Is lack of musical taste a sing of negro, amerindian and gypsy admixture?

Quite the opposite, it's a natural human response to emotional stimuli

I will grant you that I wrote that like a retard.

Nazis are idiots, Neo Nazis are the pinnacle of stupidness.

bump

:)

Bread lines: not even once!

Shouldn't you be burning cars and throwing over trash bins, Muhammed-Günther?

>SS

I'll never understand the stormniggers fascination with the SS, they had like 3 or 4 divisions that were worth a shit while the rest were pretty much showboating boy scouts that got BTFO any time they faced the Russians or Americans/Brits.

The Wehrmacht were the real fighting men of Germany

Because their flag is fucking dope.

But in all seriousness I guess it comes from the infamy they have, the racial policy, heigh requirements, that it was the elite fighting force etc. Also they were the child of the SA which started it all

We had like 50k of our dudes volunteer and all of them were in the SS

>le language group division
Except Germanics are an ethnicity, not a language group.
How do you think a 'language group' sprung into existence?

That map basically means very little as that was prior to the great migration, and even then, it'd still include the vast majority of Germanic people, just not Southern Germany and Austria.
Yet in reality, they're 60% Germanic or more, and nothing some eugenics can't fix.

>nothing some eugenics can't fix
Can you elaborate on what you mean by this?

positive eugenics over centuries

But with what goal? Increasing overall Germanic admixture? And in an ideal situation, how would this be done - would it be based on genetics or phenotype?

It'd be basic eugenics, I don't think anyone wants to select a single specific trait and focus on that alone.
Germanic admixture, as can be based on northern Germans in the case of Germans, would just be one of the things taken in consideration, along with your average suggestions for eugenics.