how do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afkN9H9aLow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ill give you some wet wipes if you let me fuck your mouth

handy and a facial for a quarter?

I don't

And if I do I write sage in all fields

The ones begging for money are usually the ones that don't really need it. The ones that are too out of it to beg are the ones who need help more.

With my cock in her stinky mouth.

do you want to be my pet gf?

Buy her some food and new clothes and tell her to stop being a stupid cunt.

"No, THANK YOU!"

Can always tell which faggots are ashamed of where they're from.

Gonna assume you're a POO IN THE LOO nigger.

offer a free dicking

Yes, let's be judgemental without knowing her story. She could be a LGBT daughter kicked out by her loving "Christian" parents (who voted for a dictator that gives gay blowjobs to his Russian Master). That could just be the way she dresses (Hot Topic, so fucking what?).

I know Dump supporters aren't all that smart but c'mon....

Is that what your father did?

youtube.com/watch?v=afkN9H9aLow

Or alternatively, "No, thanks. I don't want any."

I never have change in my wallet, it's all in my car

could be a greek hiding his debts

Do you actually want hepatitis or HIV?

0/10

>She could be a LGBT daughter kicked out
>LGBT

good for her... go bother someone else then... maybe those gays can help you out with some cash.

Don't care. A deal's a deal.

Spit on her.
>white "women"

Aw shes cute, I'd drop her a tubman or 2

if you give money to homeless people in my area the rest of the locals will be pissed. it just makes more come. dont give them anything, instead, offer them work, like $10 to pick up all the trash on a street for an hour. They wont do it

She still has money for makeup, jewelry, and expensive bad clothes.

She is pan handling, or more likely LARPing for a photo.

Rattle my prescription morphine in her face, she'll pretty much do anything I'd assume by looking at this degenerate filth.

Well she can afford cosmetics to make herself look like a whore. I'd walk on by.

Taking a holiday is something you save for dear.

No, I'm not going to finance your 'travelling'

Looks pretty cyberpunk

Ok there, Ted Bundy.

I used to travel like that. saw 46 states over a couple of years. that girl's living a more interesting and exciting life than most of you will ever have.

I usually busked in cities but flew a sign if I was in the middle of nowhere with nothing but freeway offramps to get money from. it's better than minimum wage in most places. in yuma I made $2-3k in a week. get fucked.

> a leaf

don't you have to attend your annual pride parade or are you a new canadian

>army standard issue boots
Kek. I'm sure they aren't hers

I wasn't judging her i just want a handy and a facial man. Jump to conclusions much?

obvious bait is obvious

That's a really good Fallout raider cosplay.

>Broke
>Wearing $150 pair of USMC combat boots
Something here doesn't add up

"Can't help ya" and keep walking

well atleast they are not muslim they wouldn't "kick" her out but instead stone her out :^)

i used to be a fucking bum myself, back in my 20s. used to hate "the system" as well.

but the bottom line is, either get in line and support yourself and pay taxes, or go live in the fucking woods.

dat low quality baitz0rz

Nope.

Is unironically fuck the shit out of her I love bitches with that style

Reminder that this is the type of bench white people get to have in a forced multi-racial society.

You also sucked cock for food/travel money bitch boy?

:^)

>how do you respond?
Depends on whether that haircut is a fashion statement or she's hiding mange.

why would I? people threw me $20s just because I had a guitar and didn't look like I was buying drugs.

Nah, 705 representin'. That means Northern Ontario in your nig nog hood rat language.

wat is spunken?

I'd buy her a nice dinner then impregnate her

Pay for fucky fucky and sucky sucky.

Get her some food and water. She doesnt need anything else.

What are your opinions Chairman Mao?
that or
I got some supplies right here while grabbing my crotch

plz be my dumpster punk gf

shave those sideburns and she'd be alright
cant help that I like that shit

I guess all that panhandling didn't work out so she turned to a life of crime.

>im not a P.O.O im a leaf
your not helping your case

She's going to need like 5 showers first

6/10 shitposting. Be more subtle next time.

> :)
NO

This is golden, thanks for the Idea user, hopefully get to try this out soon.

I asked them to give me some fucking money.

GET A JOB COMMIE

>DUDE WEED LMAO :DDD

DUDE WEED LMAO MAN *smacks lips* are you bein raisins to me ?!*nigger stare intensifies* yo hol up white boi imma call pride polis hol up you be payin reparations to me white boi imma fug yu up gay boy :DDD

I live in Winnipeg so I can't even feed them anymore.
Crackheads just leave fruit to rot and unopened bottles of water just sit on medians around the city.

In reality she probably came from a loving christian family who took her to dance lessons, piano lessons, she did well in school, they paid for extra lessons from a tutor because she was struggling in math, but she pulled through, she loved her dad, went to family picnicks.

Then the unthinkable happened, her parents did a terrible mistake and paid for her college, after 2 years she took a blue pill, became a drain on her parents and society, and never was the same again.

Checked.

I play payday sometimes, so here's a (you)

I keep business cards from work in my wallet for such occasions. It's funny, really. At first I expected to feel bad when I saw their faces light up in hope but that doesn't happen, if anything when I get my wallet out their lips go flat and their expression narrows into a look of expectant grimness - as though they're the fucking tax man or something exercising a right.

Anyway, it's not like I'm trying to be edgy. I typically just ignore panhandlers unless they get very pushy and come at me repeatedly, then I'll compliment their dedication and give them the card. I work in a factory that will literally hire anybody, bums have no excuse.

>I hung out with junkies in parking lots in 46 states

Wow really jealous of your experiences

With the coming and going of oil booms in Texas we have accumulated a lot of beggars in my area. It didn't use to be this bad.

If I just ignore them will they go away?

Yeah, I'd give her some change and tell her to learn a skill like playing music. She'd make more money than begging if she played music for people on the streets.

Wrong image to use, dude. One of my dreams is to backpack across areas and experience things while interacting with the locals. Can't hate this woman for doing something I want to do.

I can see that leaf behind your UN flag

That Half-Baked reference, lol.

this has nothing to do with politics, you inbred moron. fuck off and get a clue.

Thousand yard stare everytime. Any random on the street looking for a conversation is up to no good

>Can't hate this woman for doing something I want to do
the difference between you and her hopefully is that you realise you cant just go and do what you want without the means to be able to pull it off

I know white women who want to overstay their vacation in Bali, Indonesia offer their bodies for cash.

>be me in holiday in Bali with 3 of my buddies
>early morning, wake up wearing shorts
>ding-dong "Who the fuck, I thought you all drunk want sleep?"
>peep through and saw a White girl, around her late twenties, wearing bikini, B cups, long wavy blonde hair
>open the door and she immediately looked into my room and said she left her passport in it
>responded and said you were never here
>she insisted and I let her in, keeping a watchful eye in case she goes nigger and start stealing shit
>she turning around and ask me if I want to do it, for some cash
>being a fag I said no and ask her to leave

Moral of the story if such girls like wants to make money, don't turn yourself into a dyke. Sell your body and you can make easy cash, as for myself I was really not interested in that white girl.

This happened many years ago.

Political policy can change your landscape and who inhabits it friendo

I don't.

I can spare you a cigarette if you have a lighter I can use

But you dont panhandle, get some pride, when I was at a low point I didn't beg for shit, I went door to door looking for jobs, and finally found a job laying tile and that got me on my feet again.

Says the faggot hiding his flag.

>how do you respond?
give a few bucks and in return
>get bj
>get to cut and keep some of her hair
>get a used sock or two

butane accessories are expensive bru

sorry, got none

surprisingly enough, most of them are friendly enough, so they don't mind, even in the evening when no one is actually watching

>Northern Ontario
Which area? I live just south of Lake Simcoe, pretty white area, one black family at the very end of the street in a well-kept house and 1 Chinese family running the local corner store.
About an hours drive from Toronto, which I currently consider a safe enough distance though I often think about moving further north. Maybe up around Hunstville? The trick of course is avoiding anywhere too near a reservation, I don't need gasoline-breathed natives bugging me for cash every time I step outside at night.

offer her a haircut

>Traveling only with one or two sets of clothing, without money, insurance and without a plan which is more than just 'go wherever I see'

People should seriously stop doing this. I understand that life is an adventure, but having an adventure AND making good decisions are not mutually exclusive.

Wayy up north, Timmins.

I'd give her change, she's young so she still has time to turn her life around. A little kindness can go a long way.

Erecticus Suckitdownicus!

it's mettle by the way - strength resilience, not metal as in actual steel iron copper bronze etc.

Fellow leaf I see.

>i like coming here to the canal, its like an oasis in the middle of the city. it's so... peacefull.
what do you think user?

Metaphor, dude.

"Can you spare me some succ?"

KEK my id.