Walked past a poo in loo tourist family today

>Walk past a middle class poo in loo family on vacation in my city
>Walk past a grown man that smells so disgusting that I hold my breath and walk as fast as possible away
>Get 10-15 meters away and start breathing again
>Can still smell his shit stench

>Leave the grocery store to go back home
>NotAgain.jpg
>The family is standing at an area that smells really badly because ducks and birds are taking shits there all day and it has not been cleaned in a few days
>It smells like a pile of manure but the stench doesn't leave the area
>Walk past poo in loo family again
>The man smells so bad that it's worse than the duck manure

Worst thing I have ever smelled in my entire life. It was as if he had never wiped his ass in his entire life. They should have been stopped at the airport for being a walking bio hazard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5xHfh194ypU
interpressnews.ge/en/justice/88272-indian-citizens-charged-for-sexual-harassment-sentenced-to-pretrial-detention.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You dont seem to act like a swede
Get out of your proxy Mohammed

Why can't shitskins learn to be human already? The brits have tried to teach them now for hundreds of years..

Reminder to never eat in an indian restaurant. Remember that article of an indian that had a poo bottle in his kitchen to clean his ass with after he had been to the toilet?
Or the one where they found that almost all indian street food contains human feces..

Yeah. True indian food is disgusting and they add shit to enhance taste
Swede food is amazing though : youtu.be/5xHfh194ypU

fuck off pajeet

FUCK YOU
interpressnews.ge/en/justice/88272-indian-citizens-charged-for-sexual-harassment-sentenced-to-pretrial-detention.html

I have heard that indians are buying up land in Georgia. How bad is the situation? I saw a propaganda piece about how great the diversity was going to be.

Punjab not that bad

cmon man
its like we have to always face the brunt for the nigger tier caste doing nigger tier shit

Aaaahahahah!!it's your fucking fault that you let those poos into your country!poos who leave our pajeetland should all die in the hands of toilet witch in the cleanest of toilets!!

Bhai ....yeh op paki hain..usne vpn dalke india ka naam karab karta hain...bahut serious mat lena..
Isse behatar tum Porkistan ka kuch daal...uska nakaal bahar ayega..

That's Bangladesh though.

they were tourists, not immigrants. seemed to be middle class.

You see, Europeans didn't exactly have easy access to water and clean anuses.

However, Indians were slightly more civilised.

To cut the long story short, we used to wipe the rear with 'bare' hands. Then we washed that hand with water and went on with our work.

Some scrubbed there hands on rock back then, didn't we?

And I have used toilet paper when rubbing the rear wasn't an option. Way too much effort and you aren't sure if you are getting all of it in that manner.

water sucks though!! toilet seat sucks more....

Hands give feedback through a set of neurons, you know. That tells us if the rear is relatively clean. Then use water to get your hands as clean as you want.

Also, Indians are trained to keep nails short. So, that fits pretty well in the overall scheme of things.

Plus we use LEFT hand for any work below the belt and only RIGHT hand for eating and writing. ALWAYS. Pretty neat, huh!

Then the stupid Whites came here and took away our koh-i-noor, Kama Sutra, Yoga, Zero , Plastic surgery, Spices, Rocket. The list is endless.

And then they left us debating over whether washing the rear is superior to wiping it with paper. Such irony.

not only indians.
iranians, arabs, chinks and turkroaches are buying lands too.
>How bad is the situation?
the sitution is too bad, because they are building small towns and villages for themselves and other rich people from their countries to settle here
> I saw a propaganda piece about how great the diversity was going to be.
yeah, they're made by our kike government and Soros-funded NGO's

There was a fluid dynamics class FULL of shit skins that used the classroom before my class.

After the first week a kid started bringing in plug in air freshners because they stunk so bad.

I hate Indians. They talk alot of shit about us then come over here, and they smell like shit.

there are no indian "tourists". they scout opportunities for their illegal businesses.

one time was sitting next to estonians and this nosey poo butted in their discussion with the usual over-the-top excitment and pseudo-friendliness

>Oh you guys are from Estonia. OHHH WOW, How nice
>I want to "visit" your great nation, I have (poo) friends that are planning to make your nation their home and would like to join them
>Please provide with your details so i will have naive natives to exploit

its better than USSR

>its better than USSR
same shit

Why dint you both go up to them and say that they smell like shit?

And middle class?
Middle class families families in india cant even afford the plane ticket..wtf are you talking about?

That sucks to the core..
Your govt needs to kick them back...else trust me..when it come to real estate,rich indians will buy literally any amount of real estate land .....

Russians are better than what I went through today. Trust me, I wanted to vomit.

stay in your country, Pajeet.

and POO IN LOO

Our PM is a poo in the loo from Goa , I heard Goa was nice doe , the best place in India

Worse than Gypsies?
It's almost impossible, I once saw a gyppo taking a shit on the street and literally cleaning his ass with his hands.

Then upper class poo's look like middle class and are poor.

They do that in Stockholm too. Filthy beasts.

It's a great place if you want to get raped

>Should have been stopped at airport
>Browns being barred from entry in Sweden
>Browns not prepped and worshipped in Sweden
>Sweden

I'm pretty sure Browns rule the towns in Sweden, Varth.

What are you blind or something?
Dint your burger education teach you flags?

So you like a major guy in the govt?
If yes then go ahead and make the law to stop indians

It's your country that takes in the poo's, Nigel. Is the smell your favorite part of diversity or is it the turds in the street?

I remember this Indian guy who used to go to my gym, he smelled like ass. He'll, probably worse than a skunks asshole. His disgusting sweat on the machines... This is why you wipe equipment down before and after.

Hell* not he will.

My gf is Romanian and she used to work at a bangladeshi indian takeaway and said they were pretty decent

ok ahmed

well youre expected to have advance over the course of 400 years

>be 'Murican
>goes on Sup Forums
>sees Pajeet posting
>instantly triggered by this he must type with his fat 56% fingers 'POO IN LOO'
>As he get's a reply from pajeet about how Americans are degenerate faggots he starts laughing
>He laughs so hard he sharts
>Reaches into his underwear with his hand to see if it was indeed a shart, as the layers of fat dampened the sharting sensation
>Not to mention the fact that years of sitting numbed his arse nerves
>Takes hand out, covered is ass sweat and shit
>Snifs
>Replies to the pajeet 'HAHAHA YOU REEAALLY NEED SOME POTTY TRAINING'
>Laughs so hard he falls out of his chair
>His underwear turns over, covering him in runny shit from the Mac Donalds food he ate every day the last week
>He can't stop laughing about his joke to Pajeet
>Laughs so hard he can't keep up with breathing, on top of that he can't get up hand his sheer weight is pressing his lungs down into the ground
>Amerifat dies on the spot from oxygen shortage

Ahmed, give that 11 year old back to her parents.

Yeah we would but guess who fucked us up for the last 400 years ...fucking white trash

So you mean because the brits came around you are no longer capable of rational thinking? Some of you are worshiping toilets as gods..

Bhai log
Aise threas koin paki chuthiyan create karte hain...kuch to karna padega...bc flag ko koi aur country ko change karta hain