End of petrol cars

End of petrol cars

Thoughts?

No

The fuck is a petrol?

good thing in america we use gas!

I'm all for it as it would be a huge blow to the middle east. If we drastically cut our oil requirements then we can finally tell the Saudi's to eat shit.

its gay as fuck but we need to start working on something, petrol as of now is a finite resource. finite is bad in the long run, be it tommorow or in 4000 years. still bad

>2040
haha thank god I'll be 60 and perhaps already dead by then.

bad news for the abos

big if true

I assume (((someone))) in the government has a (((connection))) to an electric car manufacturer then

By 2040 France will be a full Muslim society and transit will be by ox cart and donkey.

What fuel is used to make the quantity of electricity that will run so many vehicles though?
Hardly going to be 'green' is it.

exhaust fumes cause mental illness so it's probably for the best

I will relish in absolute ecstacy when this blows up in their faces.

>war breaks out
>grid is fucked
>petrol cars are banned
Really bakes my cake

I think France is mostly nuclear power so they'll be fine.

Did they even think about how mad that will make Muslims?

"Oh hey infidel, slow down and allow my vehicle to eventually accelerate enough to trample two of you before stalling"

Petrol is a black liquid that can be found in the ground, it's used as fuel for motors after a process of refinement.

Going to be interesting watching people on the 20th floor of the appartments plug their car in.

Found bill burr

It's great when politicians create laws that only create problems for future politicians.

>nuclear power
>green
Oh wow I didn't realize creating 100 tons of waste that can not be recycled in any way is green energy.
Are you fucking retarded?

Clarkson was right and did nothing wrong

No. Petroleum is the technical name for crude oil. Petrol is the name of a refined fuel, eg, gasoline.

Classic case of Brits fucking up the language again. The guy who first produced gasoline called it gasoline.

Don't talk about something you don't actually know anything about

Whats antartica??? Whats deep challenge in the mariana trench?

Put the wastes in concrete, put that shit real deep down under the canadian shield. Alternatively we could shove the wastes real deep down your asshole, I'm sure there's room for it after all that training.

Eww nigger we are literally floating on oil. It'seems everywhere, cucks won'the let us drill. Well, won't let you drill, it's on for the US.

*it's