That handshake

What does the handshake say Sup Forums?
It might seem stupid, but when leaders meet, the body language they display is usually extremely important, and the handshake is most important of all.
When Putin met Obama, he would routinely display his dominance over him with his handshake. Putin is a master in body language.
When Trudeau met Trump, he tried to be overly agressive and yank his arm, and shake his hand as hard as possible.
This handshake looks unusal. What does it say to you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-HvQ9rJxdkQ
hooktube.com/-HvQ9rJxdkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=75TzHD-RyK0
youtube.com/watch?v=wAts-l8C7UE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like they share a weary respect for one another. With just a dash of contempt.

They're both aggressive but respectful.

Trump is a power player and clearly setting the stage to control the narrative. He is 3 steps ahead of everybody and Putin is aware and hoping to work himself into a position to stay viable.

it was a very gentle shake

mutual respect

Putins hand is on top showing dominance trump is submissive

Holy shit that handshake is very promissing and alpha as fuck!

As you can see, no one is trying to dominate over the other by placing their hand on the front side (the hand that the viewer sees) but instead, both hands show.

This means that these men have a very good friendship and good times are about to come!

They do not insult each other and do not disrespect.

It's completely fucking obvious that Putin is dominant

An old friend helping a long-lost ally.

you can clearly tell that Trump is trying to make up for his hand beeing bottom by trying to clenching his fingers around Putin's palm

he wasnt happy at all

they're both trying not to laugh

*trying to clench

fucking typos

I am pretty sure that is their secret KGB handshake user. DRUMPF is a Russian spy!

Look at the facial expression though, its like trump expected him to do it and let him. Putin looks kind of uneasy.

It lookedvto me like Trump was nervous and excited about meeting him, while Putin was like "I don't really care about you Donald."

youtu.be/-HvQ9rJxdkQ

>unarchived Business Insider
Hooktube that shit to prevent views. Just switch the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/-HvQ9rJxdkQ

Trump is the bottom.

I thought so.

>Trump handcucked again

If this thread isn't autism then I don't know autism. That said. Good handshake.

That shit only applies when standing up. When someone is sitting to your right the natural position of the hand when extending would be open with the palm facing up. Crawl back to your Soc101 hole faggots.

ok, I am pulling out

Macron probably has had plenty of practice doing this to people that sneered at his wife. Id say his hands are like vice grips.

>Macron getting hoverhanded in a fucking handshake.
Is there anyone more beta than a frenchie?

it's actually interesting that Trump offered his hand facing upwards, then pulled him a bit during the handshake and then ended it really quick

that was planned

have you been triggered reddit? it sounds like r/donald may have been triggered.

yes, a nazi LARPer on Sup Forums

lmao

It's like the handshake version of the top two baby faces in the ring for the championship.

Top post mate.
You should share it on le rebbit.

>3 steps ahead

3 steps ahead of his limo

Trump presented his hand with his palms facing up though, Putin didn't have a choice. In all honesty it seems like it was quite a respectful handshake, compared to Obama always trying to assert dominance. Seems like Trump was trying to convey he's willing to listen.

>get called out as LARPer
>triggered so hard you change your flag and resort to "le rebbit"

did you ask your mom if it's ok for you to join the alt-right?

Putin has been doing this for almost 20 years.

>Vladimir you son of a bitch

I changed my flag since it's irrelevant to the thread, mate. So I'm now using the shitflag for shitposting. My point still stands. No selfrespecting human being will use "lmao" on Sup Forums, you are now free to fuck off.

Trump always shakes like this, he does it so he can pat their hand and assert dominance. He also pulls the shakee towards him in another display of dominance and to physically put the other off balance. It's all a display of dominance.

The up hand is not submission it is a power play, the i will offer you this small piece of control because we both know i am so powerful i could crush you like the weakling you are.

He has clearly been told not to do his pull and pat handshake leaving him with only an upward hand.

> 4d chess theory: Trump doesn't want the msm russia narrative to end because it's fucking with the dems so well, so he did an upward handshake to cause the media to talk about him being submissive to putin. Further making themselves look ridiculous stopping them from discussing real issues with the trump presidency leaving trump voters to continue ignoring the media and supporting trump rather than questioning his progress.

All that with a handshake...

send it over to bombard, she'll figure it out

youtube.com/watch?v=75TzHD-RyK0

>No selfrespecting human being will use "lmao" on Sup Forums,
lmaoing @ ur life
are you an actual newfag?

/Thread

reddit is the new shill term, what will come after once the reddit insinuating has become stale??

It's a dominance move that Putin did. Be careful of handshakes like that. In that particular grip, the one whoms hand is in top is the dominant one. Subconsciously, the underhanded one feels inferior to their counterpart.

Thank you for sharing. Fag.

or it means that trump is the man, you know how you hold a lady's hand before kissing it?

Bros 4 life niggih

Notice how Drumpf's hand is on the bottom

Of course à Egyptian has a gay picture saved on his pc

It must burn Trump's ass that so many people are saying that manlet stole the election for him.

FWIW Trump offered his hand with his palm up. Maybe to make Putin happy. In jiu-jitsu, lying on your back can be a position of strength, too.

Are you fucking dumb? If you put someone's hand like Putin it put's them in the submissive position like a woman.

Clueless.

What is this another short nigga meme or something?

Why is the left obsessed with penises?

I love her channel, but
>CROSSING THE LEGS, THAT SHOWS DECEPTION!
>HERE'S ANOTHER TELL, HE LOOKS DOWN WHEN HE'S ASKED THAT QUESTION!

kys shill

The way Putin looks at Trump gives me a feeling of "We will work together, but I still prioritize Russia".

>an*
what a waste of doubles
besides fuck you and your fake ass flag faggot, either show it or don't try to be slick cunt
>not having trump nudes saved
get with the times bitch

This

This

This

>Trump trying to stifle his laughter at this beta manlet squeezing the hell out of his hand.

Something else, Trump pulled Putin's arm straight, which shows Trump's dominance. As other anons have posted, Putin loves body language, so perhaps Trump trapped him with the palm up. Trump loves the "rope-a-dope" strategy like with the "otherwise you'd be in jail" comeback.

You are now aware that analyzing body body language is basically a rorschach test and everyone in this thread is taking part in a psych experiment to gather data to better manipulate bardic.

>le based Putin
I'd prefer America Iraq'd us already. To elect governors, representatives, senators (+state attorneys and whatever), them forming a higher governmental body is about the only way we'll achieve a truly nationalist government.

Le based Putin's Russia is a self-protecting clique that lashes out on any independent force within the country. We've just got banned our Breitbart.

How does natsocs auto-correct to bardic?

Here I worked with a Russian from Vladivostok who said something similar. He wanted America to treat Russia like Iraq so that we'd have to take care of you!

PROOF THAT DRUMPF IS PUTINS COCK HOLSTER

THEY COLLUDED THIS PROVES IT

/thread

Trump's used to being his bitch.

shut up faggot

not a physiologist but from Trumps posture and open stance it looks like he is willing to deal, he is also leaning in which could mean the same. Putin on the other hand is more wary, his left arm is in front of him in a defensive position, he is also more rigid and stiff looking. His hand is on top in the handshake but it may not inherently dominate since that looks like the only way they could shakes hands correctly whilst keeping the same open/defensive posture

nah, it was symbolism. he offered his palm, like USA will offer a chance to russia so they can discuss and repair their relationships

kys

Both of them aced it. Seemed comfortable around eachother. People who have been hit in the face, know not to look for fights. They both know that very well. They know the lies spread about both of them. Same boat, really.

I think this picture is more interesting, just look at the facial expression.

Wowwww people look at things before they interact with them LOL top kek, loled my balls off.

Also, this would be a lot more convincing if Putin wasn't already beginning to extend his right hand in the picture.

Is there a meme for tfw ww3 will be started because of overanalyzing handshakes?

They show ease and mutual respect as they are part of the same side. But at the same time they have fear in them because the opposing side (globalist elites) are more powerful.

That has certainly been Trump's position from the beginning. I'm glad we don't have a "Ms. President" who had compared Putin to Hitler, very insulting especially to a Russian.

I think this photo is from their first meeting. More dominance from Trump. This part is interesting, too.

>the body language they display is usually extremely important

citation needed

Absolutely nothing, it's just a handshake. You could think that putin's hand on top of Donald's was a symbol of dominance and power or you could think it was overcompensating from Putin's part while Trump is confident enough to let Putin dominate the handshake. It's all bullshit, there's no objective analysis of this, specially because acting is a thing.

It's known that the hand that tilts over the other persons hand, is the hand of the dominant individual.

Rorschach weed?

Yes, Putin does seem wary the whole time, and interestingly, a lot of the wariness doesn't seem directed at Trump.

Great image

ITT: Hand Kremlinology

One slip and they will "JFK" Trump's ass. Much easier this time since the media brainwashed the public into hating him.

I'm not so sure how hard it would for them to take out Putin though.

This

When two grown men can look each other right in the eye and their fucking handshake means something. Cowards will never know this feel.

Moлoдeц

this

he sees them as trying to undermine his underdog election victory (which they are trying to do)

This is unbelieveable to me! The exchange was full of obvious hand-signals and secret handshake gestures!

They are brazenly throwing it in the whole world's face, colluding OPENLY against humanity.

Someone tell Keith Olbermann about this. I'm not up on all my secret body language, but for all we know they could have been discussing whether or not to drop a nuke on Brussels

WOWEE ZOWEE GRONALB STRUMPLE BTFO!!!111

Body language is key here. I'm going to be the handshake commentator here.

We got KGB bond bad guy resting his unattentive hand in the shadow of the chair. Calm.

Principle Trump on the other hand, with a gleem of sarcasm in his smile, both hands... Attentive.

Trump wins this handshake.

Learn hand shake language bumblefuck. Putting your palm up is submissive and putting the palm down is dominant.

that

I feel sick at the thought of normies celebrating the "heroic" deep state doing something like that. Or maybe they would use "karma" as a platitude. Hopefully Pence would fuck them up good.

the autism in this thread is palpable

anyone got photo of the handshake between pena nieto and trump?

We don't know how much longer he will live so we have to meme him whilst we can.

Bombard's video is up.

youtube.com/watch?v=wAts-l8C7UE

A #1 pick who has the potential to be the greatest, halfway into his rookie season meeting for the first time, the veteran undisputed best player in the league. Mutual respect

>It might seem stupid, but when leaders meet, the body language they display is usually extremely important,
no
this is stupid

wait for real news, faggot

Russia and the US will become allies.