Could this be the end of Niggers?

msn.com/en-us/health/healthtrending/gonorrhea-is-evolving-to-become-‘impossible-to-treat’/ar-BBDWC7X?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ghonnorea makes you sterile

Gosh darnit, I thought there was nothing wrong with fucking around...

Thank you based nature.

How can we "weaponize" this?

based gonorrhea

The browning of America just got canceled

MTV fuck-whoever-you-want culture.

Put it in KFC gravy

So ironically all we need to do is to stop having unhinged sex, really made me think

End of clam diggers as HIV is dead. Effectively prevented. And cured. Faggots wear more condoms than you clowns and Truvada doesnt work on your stink gash. Blue waffles have turned green. Enjoy. Eve BTFO. The serpent was green too so it's ok

Frightening. Rubbers are essential.

We sadly cant. Its not lethal enough and only noticeable effect is that around 28% of children born from infected mothers might have a childhood disease.

Hell, there are descriptions of gonorrhea even in old testament.

forgot pick.

Excellent.

If any of you retards get this, you're only allowed to fuck nogs for life.

You have an obligation to do so.

Vacation to African countries and fuck every woman you can.

Become a super vector responsible for sterilizing millions of nogs in your lifetime.

You'll probably end up poisoning the air we breathe somehow. Engineering super diseases with your grossness

It's for the greater good.

The nog population has multiplied 6x over in the last 50 years.

The UN projects it to multiply a further 6x over in the next 50 years.

They already outnumber whites world wide.

Go fuck muzzies too while you're at it.

Islam is already the largest religion if you only count overtly practising members.
There are 1.6 billion of them and growing fast.
In 10-15 years they'll be #1 overall, and as things are, they'll outnumber Christians 2:1 in 50 years.

God is with us there may be hope left for Europe and US

I dont want a green dick though. Mucus is for bagoos. Already feared the cancerous fungus they have

Your leddit is showing, faggot.

I'm not saying to get in on purpose.

But if it happens, you bear an obligation to turn your misfortune into divine providence against the subhuman plagues of Africa (one of which you would have just acquired).

If it doesn't fall off first. I just find it ironic that the water walkers (at least those who think they are) have been downgraded about 5,000 pegs. Muh self cleaning dindu hole reeeee

>chuckling while you jack off into the africa water supply

Literally never made a single post on reddit.

Literally been posting on these boards (/out/, /k/, /fit/, /ck/, /diy/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and a little /lit/-Sup Forums) since early 2012.
Not that it fucking matters.

>African water supply

>buffalo vag
>well dug by retarded misguided Americans under 30 years old last week (they haven't sold the pump for scrap yet)
>filthy rivers where they dump anything and everything without a second thought

How?

all the white women who are fucking around and loving the bbc

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump wants to increase Immigration for whites while denying most of the third world if not all. He's interested in repealing the 1965 immigration act. As a result the Non-Hispanic White birth rate Will grow even more if he succeeds in this plan. The immigration of whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa at the most. SA because Trump supported the apartheid and might want to help them out as well. This might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America if they happen to breed. The Non-Hispanic White birth rate is slowly rising and with this plan for white immigration it will only continue to grow more. With this plan, Mass Deportations, The RAISE act, Extreme Vetting and Lowered Taxes.

It was cancelled to begin with, Trump wants more white immigration over the third world.

You keep a supply of zithromax on hand too?

>Literally
>Literally
Literally kys

>Every time we use a new class of antibiotics to treat the infection, the bacteria evolve to resist them.

Yet people scoff when I say I avoid antibiotics.

Won't they end up voting liberal? It would be funny if the conservatives just gave up on Europe and got the hell out. Leave only the libs to deal with the problem they created.

The Libs will all become right wing once they have to spend any time around the shitskins.

The easiest way to redpill anyone on race is to have them spend time around niggers/mozzies/beaners.

Oh you can still treat resistant gonorrhea, it just involves scraping.

What about Sweden? Don't they just double down?

Most have never spent time around the migrants they bring in.

This would honestly be the best thing that could happen to the US.
White immigration was literally what made America great in the first place.

Underrated.

Can confirm, we put all our immigrants in outskirt areas so they're nowhere near the virtue signaling liberals. The only interaction they have is maybe on the subway to and from work and of course on the news

Except for the school age girls that are raped by them.

>when libfags try to fight natural selection with endless gibs for overbreeding niggers but nature strikes back

Literally, no.

I intend to live long enough to fight for the survival of my people and the ever rising tide of savage mud skins.

SINNERS BTFO

The kikes already did so by creating a pop culture that promotes shameless promiscuity.

>burn the coal pay the toll

Praise Papa Nurgle

Let the plagues begin!