Europeans Are Taking The Red Pill

Not a LARPer. I was in Europe the last 2 weeks in Visegrad countries, Northern Italy with a friend, Southern Spain with some British friends for R&R. I got home yesterday.

In Hungary I met with some folks who advise Viktor Orban. While the arabs are a boogeyman to help prop up Orban by my sources, I can tell you they are not opposed to middle eastern immigrants, but they are emphatically opposed to Islam. Slovakia is the same. In Bratislava, a mapping technology company I met with also confirmed they will not hire Muslims as it would taint company culture. Czechs are keeping their heads down because of German and Dutch investment, but they don't like Arabs.

What was most striking, in Italy a friend of mine has worked for the UN, this person was in Angola during one of the African Wars working with Indian and African peacekeepers. She is fucking far to the left. She conceded finally, immigration is decimating Italy. She admitted that when 15,000 Africans were caught early in the week. The towns around Venice have Africans milling around, begging, and selling cheap shit for a few euros. This person then went off at all the troubles coming in from the Africans and how the Mafias and politicians are profiting from this invasion, and even referred to it as an invasion.

Now, I'm a nationalist that keeps quiet not to ruin my high paying job, but it seems to me we are winning. Europe and the left is waking up. Keep up the information on Sup Forums, Reddit, twitter, wherever.

Europe has to wake up. Especially Britain which is suffering the impact of Muslim immigration yet still fails to do anything about it.

My British friends live in a village outside of Marbella, Spain. They agree about Muslims in the U.K., but the PC left prevents discourse. They are furious that the 3500 Muslims being watched are not in jail or detained every few weeks like they would do during The Troubles with the Irish. It is maddening.

I think to win Britain, we would need a candidate that is pro-business, pro-NHS, socially liberal/tolerant overall for things like fag marriage, but is vehemently against Islam and Islam based immigration. Have this guy strolling and working with the West Indians, Hindus and sikhs, but rail on the pakis and arabs. A candidate everyone can get behind and not be accused of racism.

What was the reaction in Spain? They seem to be getting kind of Sweden tier as of late

Couldn't tell you as I was with Brits from Cornwall in Spain. Didn't really talk to any Spanish.

Czechs keeping their heads down?? We removed few decades ago more than 3 millions germans we will shit on Germany if situaion will be profitable for us also muslims are fucked here i burned kebab shop 4 months ago. Only Prague is cucked due to massive tourism which we should ban and expel every faggot from West.

Well, that's where I was. Fucking Germans everywhere in Prague.

Just let Islam take Europe. It's over.

Why? We need Europe. Europe and the US are like siblings trying things out. Occasionally it works for one, and the other adopts it. Occasionally it fails for one, and the other ignores it. We need a liberal Europe, just as Europe needs a conservative America. It's two sides of the same basis of belief.

most people agree to this. The media is censored so heavily that you guys can't see this. There's no honest reporting and the media is doing everything to make us feel as if we're alone.
Yet we're not.
AVV VVK

shhu. Go away

What's your job faggot ?

Great Britain has already woken up. I keep meeting people with radical anti-Islamic views, far more extreme than mine.

>I can tell you they are not opposed to middle eastern immigrants
Then they're fucked.
It's not about religion, it's about race and culture. If they're not of European blood then they don't belong in Europe.

Europe could survive becoming Islamic the same way it survived becoming Christian. But it won't survive racial changes.

Then Hungarians and the rest better start breeding. Otherwise, jobs need to get filled and will be filled by whomever they can find, including mud slimes.

climate scam is collapsing too

Fucking your mother.

I work in merger and acquisition consulting.

>muh economy is most important
I agree they should keep their replacement rate above the needed 2 children per family, but throwing away their entire country for jobs is fucking stupid.
Eastern Europe survived communism, it can survive temporary economic decline.

And yes, I think this line of thinking should be extended throughout the West. Replacing yourselves just to keep the economy afloat is insanity.

That's what I heard as well. The media was under reporting crime and actions of Africans and Arabs, while over reporting hate crimes on immigrants.

I also could not believe how outrageous Italian media was. They fawn over B. Hussein Obama, telling Europeans we have universal healthcare. I was redpilling them On what our health care system looks like.

Ironically enough, state run hospitals are closing left and right (73 state hospitals are going to close in Hungary alone) to improve investment and equipment in the other hospitals. Meanwhile, concierge medicine is taking over.

Central Europe is not Eastern Europe.

You have to have en economy to have a culture. You have to have 2-3 kids to make it survive.

honestly, what does it feel like to get paid millions to do shit ?

Also
> I'm a nationalist that keeps quiet not to ruin my high paying job

virtually everyone here in EU does the same, we keep our mouth shut to avoid shit, that's the biggest problem here.

My sister n law is from Germany. I woke up today to see her commenting on stuff her friends and family were posting on joobook. asked a few questions and it looks like they are getting sick of this shit.

If they actually do any thing about it is another story.

It feels great. Maybe you should go to the top business schools in your country and get a job.

If people were nationalists in Europe, then Mama Merkel would be tied up and slaughtered like a pig. Instead, its fucking halal.

Inmigrantes bienvenidos a Madrid! Quédense todo el tiempo que quieran!

Tourists.
Most of the central prague is filled with historical sites. Housing there is expensive so the houses are owned by shops and companies. 9.9 of every 10 nigger you see in Prague is a tourist.

>red pill
>not taking the mogg pill

The best redpill is living next to subhumans

The Matrix, the origin of the red pill meme, is a movie made by 2 transwomen about mostly black people defending a city called Zion.

The Ultimate red pill