You can't be a true Christian and deny immigrants

yes, I can
fight me

1 post by this ID bet?

in that verse it seems like the foreigner is already there. we have a key opportunity to not let it get to that point, and there's nothing in that passage that would make that hypocritical

The entitlement system negates this.

Do we have an expectation of native-born to follow the law?

Rofl wants to teach christians a moral lesson chooses leviticus, dont think they want us following that one

>UH, THE BIBLE

this argument is obviously not meant for me

Leviticus 20:13New Living Translation (NLT)

13 “If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense

It also says the foreigner needs to integrate into your culture, but gaytheists and pagancucks selectively ignore that part

catholics, orthobros and protestfags follow the new testament, not the jew expansion aka old testament

Leviticus is a book of Rabbinical law so unless you want to be a Rabbi it does not pertain to you.

of course you can. it is your Christian duty to keep you family safe.

again, unless you want to be a Rabbi Leviticus does not apply to you

/thread

As a christian i agree. We have an obligation ti take in refugees. Joseph, Mary and baby Jesus were refugees once

Obviously. The whole idea of people coming to another place and disdainfully flaunting their differences without being killed is a modern conceit.

The devil loves to quote scripture.

>quoting leviticus

are you REALLY sure you want us following the decrees of Leviticus "Fags are an Abomination", "dont eat shellfish, don't wear mixed cloth, don't sow two types of seed in a field"

Are you FUCKING SURE about that???

If a native-born broke the law, I'd also subject them to the penalties.

Guess what the penalty for jumping the border is...
Also the Bible instructs individuals how to behave, not polities. Leftists cannot resolve the differences between the individual and the state, so the Bible confuses them.

/r/ing that Sup Forums screenshot about "The Nice Christians".

Should have fucking saved it.

Thought God wanted us to be something as close to righteousness as can be.

So OPs quote of Leviticus doesn't apply? Great! Glad to sort that out

>Mary, Joesph and Jesus were refugees
No they weren't. They were traveling when Mary went into labor. They were not running from anything.

Didn't the sacrifice and resurrection of Christ start a NEW testament, thus invalidating the old testament? Wouldn't that mean Leviticus is hogwash now?

UH, THE BIBLE

>Joseph, Mary and baby Jesus were refugees once
No they weren't. They were returning to their home town to participate in a census. If anything, they were a couple on a road trip.

>treated as your native-born
So they have to follow the laws of the land then? Those that don't clearly don't respect UH, THE BIBLE.

no. it doesnt apply

but you still have an obligation to your family to keep them safe.

>Leviticus is a book of Rabbinical law so unless you want to be a Rabbi it does not pertain to you.

That's not true.
It pertains to ALL who follow god.
>Speak to the entire assembly of Israel and say to them: 'Be holy because I, the LORD your God, am holy.

EVERYONE

again, Leviticus only applies to you if you want to be a Rabbi

Good thing I'm an atheist, then.
I guess I get to go on being a nationalist and a hereditarian and all of the rest of it.
:^)

You are correct
Immigrants is how christcucktianity came to Europe in the first place

>t. liberal atheist faggot

I think Christ would have respected his fellow citizen enough to see the plainly visible flaws of mass immigration, and not advocate for it.

Also
>"when"
Does not mean
>"import them at your expense on pain of death"

"Look I know this stuff wouldn't work on me but I'm just going to throw this at you and hope it sticks."

Why would you cite such (((bigoted homophobic trash)))?

>“When the LORD your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and stronger than you, 2and when the LORD your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them and show no favor to them. 3“Furthermore, you shall not intermarry with them; you shall not give your daughters to their sons, nor shall you take their daughters for your sons. 4“For they will turn your sons away from following Me to serve other gods; then the anger of the LORD will be kindled against you and He will quickly destroy you. 5“But thus you shall do to them: you shall tear down their altars, and smash their sacred pillars, and hew down their Asherim, and burn their graven images with fire. 6“For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.

THERE MUST BE WAR GOD WILLS IT

>being this ignorant of the Book
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

fucking this already.

also Jesus was not a poor boy. he was from a wealthy family and was given very expensive gifts from the orient.

people make up what they want to

That quote deals with a single foreigner. Not a mass immigration of a bunch of people that aren't even willing to respect the country they are moving into to, and actively seeking to destroy christianity

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
"Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

I treat foreigners the same way I treat all Americans. And as such I expect them to follow our laws, customs, and respect our values. Only one party has a double standard for foreigners.

You cant be a true christian and sit idly by as your daughters are raped by Muslims

Thats for jews, where is the free borders for israel hastag?

It says "when a foreigner resides among you". Technically they're not here yet, so it's all good. You BTFO.

Best post best smuggie

White Liberals don't walk their own talk on racial integration, as a rule. However, they will cheer you being murdered for saying out loud that you prefer to live around whites. Their Jewish Masters have taught them how to do this.

yeah dumbass. if you had ever read the entire book, not just nitpicking quotes, you would find that it is a book of Rabbinical law.

It only applies if you want to be a Rabbi.

I suggest you read it

They fled/went to Egypt because Herod was out to kill every boy of about Jesus's age for fear that he would be replaced by one of them

but what if you're a moderate christian?

It says nothing about not letting the foreigner in your country in the first place, though. Sure, treat them well if you allow entrance. Solution: do not allow entrance.

thats fine. and i agree

but that is not from Leviticus

this

>the original
>if i catch you reading a bible again, you're fucking dead, kid!

If you're Christian you're anti-white. Talk with Sup Forums Christians long enough and they'll outright admit it.

What if we just don't let them reside in our land to begin with?

#BurnTheBible

yes but that isn't the birth story.

and guess what, the family took care of themselves and did not take handouts from the people of Egypt. nor did they get violent with the people that welcomed them in

You do realize that even modern day Jews follow biblical scriptures in the old testament that you retards accuse Christians of ignoring, even though they are non-applicable to Christians for the mere fact that they are Jewish laws. Dietary, clothing, etc. laws are for Jews, Jesus rejected the whole notion of Jews being the only people with access to salvation.

Refugees are also people on road trips needing a place to stay

Some White's deserve to die, heretic.

Baptized Catholic.
Attended Catechism and everything.

You don't really seem to be all that familiar with the Bible, or theology in general.

Especially if you thin Leviticus only applies to Rabbis, when it clearly instructs Moses that it applies to ALL israelites AND priests.

>take example from Koran to prove your point
>RACIST ISLAMAPHOBE THAT MUST BE DOXXED AND HAVE THEIR LIFE RUINED

>Take example from Bible to prove your point
>haha Christdumbs guess you're a hypocrite and God doesn't like those does he lol looking pretty foolish now aren't ya?

I'm sure that God also meant that the Hebrews should tolerate Moloch worship and child sacrifice in their lands, lest they mistreat the foreigners practicing a different belief system.

Hebrews who intermarried with idolaters lead to punishment and judgment by God. It's pretty obvious that mixing beliefs in the name of tolerance didn't end very well.

If Christians would get rid of the Bible, their religion would make more sense.

Also, for any retard who can't read past the beginning of the pic
>for you were foreigners in Egypt

It's almost as if the scripture is referring to a specific group of people at the time, and not every human.

I am treating them like native-born. I'm expecting them to follow our imigration laws. Gtfo with your limp-wristed ideology and stop using the word of God to justify your own flawed and selfish behaviors. Your desire to exploit people so that your political party can benefit from gibsmedat policies is sad and, frankly, should be criminal. Neck yourself.

Except for circumcision I agree

Give that man a This :D

If we have to use Leviticus then it's time to kill all the gays and anyone who eats Lobster.

>Refugees are also people

I have, and they did not have Rabbis in the OT they just had preists.

they were not refugees. as one user pointed out they were refugees later but they burdened no one and took no handouts.

the lived and worked in Egypt and respected their lifestyle. they didnt take anything from the people living there and they were not violent

>t. Jew

>Quotes the most Jewy-ish part of the Old Testament

Faggot

im not christian so im good thanks.

>being a christcuck

I don't need some imaginary hippie ghost telling me what to do. I believe in God but Jesus the jew was a false idol.

You cannot be that retarded, Christianity didn't exist during that time. Yes it applies to Jews and Rabbis, thank you for enfocing their point.

One who had any depth in their soul would never do as is harmful to a life long devotion.

>leviticus
>christian
pick one jew

This was also in the Bible.

>false idol
What religion did you get that from?

hahahhaha

ok forgive me. i didnt know i was talking to a retard

#OpenBordersForIsrael

The summary is if you cite the Old Testament as justification for treating refugees nicely, you'd also have to respect the laws that specifically disqualify aliens from any position of power and the restrictions placed upon them for fear of them corrupting the people of Israel.

If you cite the New Testament (which Leftists despise and mock) then everyone received the same salvation and are therefore all sons of God, that is the equality that we have before God, it does not deny the different gifts and talents that peoples have received, it does not abrogate your duty to put them to use nor does it mean you get a license to sin.

New bible is faggot 101 cucked to max . Only faggot modern Christian buy this shit . Charity begins at home not for migrants .

>defending a meme non-religion
Paganism is the dude weed lmao of religions

But that's wrong you fucking degenerate mongoloid. There are specific laws pertaining to the tabernacle, appointed times, and alter service that apply only to the aaronic priesthood, and every single one of them is explicitly identified as such. Every other law applies to every member of the assembly, both israelite and sojourner.

Get your head out of your ass and stop spewing ignorant bullshit

my people were never foreigners in egypt. this shit is talking about the jews and how israel should open their borders.

im turning the other cheek,
>ignoring them

Sounds like Buddhism. Just more oriental circular reasoning.

>godless communists dictating what 'real' Christianity is.

yeah okay bud.

There's also the understanding that the foreigner is behaving himself. You don't have to welcome invaders.

>Some White's deserve to die, heretic.
Coalburners of the soul (Christians) being one of them, yes.

It's interesting because it's similar.

Modern Christians can't read the part where it applies the scripture to people at the time, it isn't speaking to everyone as we were not all refugees from Egypt.

i promise you i am not wrong. I have a doctorate in religious studies and my thesis was on Leviticus.

>leviticus
Sod off, kike. We know the difference between moral and ceremonial law.

Where did I say anything about paganism, user? I'm just against anti-whites, like Christians.

I think, therefore I am.

What if you were wrong in the end? What if you missed all the tell tale signs that this "mythology" was somehow dis-information?