This thread is for AMERICANS only

this thread is for AMERICANS only

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/history/9204961/George-Washington-named-Britains-greatest-ever-foe.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OI

guns & eagles suck

Take that back motherfucker.

usa usa usa

Then where are the Native Americans?

not gonna lie. honest hardworking american here. it's hilarious watching this country going to shit. but seriously, we cant let this guy get the nukes.

"NOTHING TO DO... WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH!"

AMERICAAAAA

>how to make sure that everyone but Americans posts in your thread

fuck im in and you wont get rid of me.

yeah

Black American here

Is it autum there must be a leaf about

Even the bongs know we rule:

telegraph.co.uk/history/9204961/George-Washington-named-Britains-greatest-ever-foe.html

France.jpg

Get the fuck out.

90% of deaths were tourists, kek

>56%

>American safespace
You guys really need something to distract yourself from the orange baboon embarassing you at the G20 huh?

America... Fuck Yeah!!!

>Desecrating the flag
That was edgy like 100 years ago

You burgers are lard-arsed morons.

u mad white boi?

>In a murika thread
>Doesn't expect autism

Your country is dumber than a rock

Tfw free

ok

Why is it bombing our flag?

Also, our military could kill the entire world. Pretty cool feeling.

You're just lucky George Washington decided to spare you.
He could have wiped you off the face of the earth but he was merciful and settled for booting you out of the colonies.

George Washington was a faggot

Haha Im a US flag but Im just hiding behind these flags hahaha. I think this country should ban weapons haha. But seriously im a US flag

A faggot who brought your empire to it's knees without breaking a sweat.

And he still managed to kick your ass with a rag tag group of ne'er do wells

But a faggot nonetheless

and the winer is ;

Could some amerifat explain this flag desecrating thing that has been on the rage lately? I haven't seen it manifest as a phenomenon to this degree in other western countries, hell not even our anarchist druggies (the lowest of all) in Athens don't do that shit when they chimp out at the police.

Illegal American here. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Nah, George used to slay puss when he wasn't busy stomping British ass.

with the help of France

Gtfo this is FREEDOMLAND

Just ordered a free pizza from Papa Johns using my rewards points

God Bless Murica

Hi

>Joining the Coast Guard of the Military.

bye

Bless you fellow patriot.

THAT SHIT AINT EUROPEAN

Herro, im amelican cowboy bang bang. Can I join your thread 吗?

Niggaz be wild out here

And look at France now kek

We let them join in on the fun since they promised us rum from their Caribbean colonies.

George Washington stomped so much British ass they had to import colons from Germany just to meet the demand.

And yet here she is, losing the battle and destroying Europe.

>tfw a Portuguese is the only fuckable one.

Miss USA pageant is a joke. The state I live in literally picked the only minority to be our contestant. I'll give you a hint this is her tagline.

"As a fitness coach, she is an advocate for women's health and empowerment as well as children’s education and eliminating racism."

kay

Is It true that being American Is not about being born In the U S of A but about one feeling like an american, acting like an american and thinking like an american? Am I American If I respect and uphold the traditional Americanvalues and Idrals and If yes, considering that I do uphold them, can I stay In this thread?

greece and portugal win this one. god we're such a disgrace. fatties should seriously be held at gunpoint and told to exercise or get the zyklon.

Raise your right hand and repeat after me:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

OK, you're in.

No, please

He has to immigrate legally

30 years or so ago it was decided that desecrating the American flag falls under the protection of the First Amendment. Ultimately though its communists who hate freedom and love (((equality))) more!

OK, fuck off out of this thread then.

We're full.

unless you immigrate legally then no, you cant be a true american. but you are an important ally. if you were an american citizen then where ever you go in the world where you stand is american soil.

'member how we have the greatest military the world has ever witnessed

Post more American memes

America is not a meme

I immigrated legally but according to pol I'm not an American citizen because I'm brown

Can I immigrate? I solemnly swear to get diabeetus.

I hope you're going to be manifesting your destiny and pumping white seed into a Mexican womb.

oh its the ol'

>pol is one person

meme again

fuck off shareblue

Eagles at 2 seconds in. Guns... wait for it.

Friendly reminder that America is a continent.

Shes BR not Mex

friendly reminder that brazilians aren't human

It's almost as if academic achievement has nothing to do with political excellency.

American here. Farmer's tan is a go.

m'kay

t >%

Fuck off spic.

We're the only country on earth with 'America' in our name so we call it that for short.

You dumbass spics to the south are the only people on earth who can't seem to figure that out.

i'm proud to be an American.

>political excellency.

She's definitely at least 25% white. Look at those facial features.

Leaf I'm guessing? No Brit or Aussie would be ashamed of thier flag

based black guy? is that yo ubuddy?