Ideal Immigration Parameters

If pol made a country what would the parameters for immigration into that country be?
>inb4 "100% white"

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/?utm_source=site-share
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you get in if you have job/skill valuable to the country or enough money to significantly improve our economy
you can stay as long as you contribute to society and keep the law
citizenship higher military and political positions only for natives and people who are genetically valuable (iq test) and have fully integrated

zero immigration

1.84m, 140 wais_iq, 75%europoor/25%amerindian
give me the keys

the 25% amerindian is a necessary innoculation against your beta swj faggotry and white self-hate.

Send one nigger to Germany for every white that enters, once we run out of them we send the spics. Whites in only.

A point-based immigration system like Australia has, but more strict.

>100% white
>100% American

Fuck everyone else, we're full.

Anglos and Dutch (including Boers): no restrictions
other whites: must have employment lined up, no poor people
nonwhites: shoot on sight

99.9999999% white, faggot.

1. One parent must be a US citizen to be born a citizen.
2. Nobody with health issues or disability.
3. Nobody without a real college degree.
4. No elderly.
5. Companies that bring in workers from outside the US need to pay them 20% more than locals.
6. People that are brought in for crops have half of their pay retained to be picked up in their country.
7. Entering US illegally automatic felony and permanent ban from ever being able to become a citizen.
8. Overstaying Visa same as 7 after one month.
9. Exemptions can be made under special circumstances like retaining scientist, political actors, ect.
10. Non citizens cannot join military.

100% white. Strict and through process to make sure no kikes.

>zero immigration
I have a working dick, I'll make more people if we need more.

no niggers 100% and maybe a few Asian chicks to spice it up bit, and no liberal faggots.

Potential immigrants are evaluated and given a score representative of their potential value to the country.
Monthly maximum number of immigrants.
Minimum score required to qualify for entry.

Every month, the top scoring immigrants are admitted until the maximum is reached. The lower scoring (but still above minimum) potential immigrants of that month are rolled over into the next month's queue. Depending on the scores of future applicants they may still get a chance to immigrate.

This system ensures that the highest quality applicants are admitted almost immediately, the medium applicants can be admitted if there are few high quality applicants, but may have to wait (and in doing so, show dedication?). The low quality applicants are not admitted.
The limit and minimum score could always be adjusted to serve current needs.

sounds reasonable. I liked the firm-handed but not fantastic 20%.
question: why not let others join the mimitary?
ps: spic here.

The 20% is to persuade companies to employ locals and invest in their training but I understand that sometimes talent is going to come from outside, just tired of seeing it used to undercut.
I don’t believe non citizens should be in the military for security. A lot of Mexicans join the military and I don’t have as much a issue with them but a lot of countries which I consider our enemy or at least a hostile competitor shouldn’t be able to join our military unless they are already citizens it should just be the same rule across the board. I know we allow this now and those that have served should automatically be citizens after honorable discharge, but I would get rid of it in the future.

If there isnt a cock shooped in place of that ice cream cone within the hour I will be seriously disappointing with Sup Forums.

Only reason I clicked.

None. This.
Start deportation when?

>>inb4 "100% white"
100% white

No judaism or islam.
No dual citizens.
IQ above 130

"100% European"
110 IQ+ if you are handy
120 IQ+ if you are not
Atheist/Agnostic/Pagan

If you are short/unathletic/not attractive, you would have to compensate with having higher IQ. Same with bad eye sight.

Also you would have to show a degree of egalitarianism as well as do psychological testing.

Anyone who can provide a useful skill and is willing to adapt to the culture should be allowed in. There will be no dual citizenship though. To gain permanent citizenship you have to renounce your old country and pledge loyalty to the state. There is also strictly no race mixing. The state itself would follow most of the 25 point plan of the NSDAP, with a few modifications for modern times.

No pakis

House Dem IT Suspects Wanted Untraceable Payments — And Sure Enough, Millions Disappeared dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/?utm_source=site-share via @dailycaller

>IQ

Implying you can quantify "intelligence".

IQ is mostly determined by genetics

Complete shutdown of immigration for a minimum of 10 years, except for actual refugees from South Africa. After that only immigration from nations that are not on the “internal troubles with communist partisans” list, and from those nations total immigration is capped at 0.02% of the population. Applicants must demonstrate not only good character and minimum 80% white dna, but ability to work a productive job that earns an industry average of cost of living for a family of 4 * 175%. And has no more than 20 times the poverty threshold in accrued wealth.

Tldr; prospective immigrants must be whites of good character who have the skills to work a good job that will support a family with a wife at home who also do not have massive wealth (we want community members not rich marxists coming here to use their wealth to subvert)

3 kinds of people can get it

1. 110 IQ+
2. Strong/fast to huge extent minimum 100 IQ
3. Skilled trade or craftsmen 100IQ minimum

That's it. Women must meet these requirements as well. No skin color requirements. Any person that does not meet these requirements by age 25 will be outcast

You could. But there currently exists no quality metric to do so. The most we can do currently is test logic and mechanical reasoning to establish a baseline range of cognitive function. It does not incorporate any way to measure the capacity to use logic and reasoning to learn, to store knowledge for fast retrieval or to figure out problems which require complicated creativity to solve.

Such a test could exist, but it doesn’t. For one reason, whites would excel and all others would be blown the fuck out.

>no skin color requirement
>implying skin color is the only difference

A nigger could be albino it’s still a nigger

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
One hundred percent white

>3. Nobody without a real college degree.
I don't have a college degree but I can weld, mason, I have training on many military tier equipments including weaponry, I have skills in counter-terrorism, and I can drive stick.

That's where the IQ requirements save you, and the banishing of children that don't meet the requirement

>naturalized citizens are worth ¼ a vote for national elections
>½ a vote for state elections
>¾ a vote for local elections
>no access to welfare for 5 years after immigrating
>5 year parole period after immigrating- land in jail for "serious" crime=your ass is going back.
>must demonstrate ability to do work or skill that contributes to economy
Would fix up USA bretty gud.

1. Restricted to less than .01% of the population per year
2. Must go through extensive investigative background checks and requires at least two sponsors to gain residency
3. Blanket ban if it will cause the predominant ethnicity of the country to fall below 95% of the population except for expatriates from the same ethnicity returning
4. Family members of residents are not given preferential treatment
5. 1st and 2nd generation residents are ineligible for citizenship
6. Automatic deportation of residents unemployed for 6 months or longer with the exception of those past retirement age and stay at home parents supported by a spouse
7. Blanket ban for Muslims, Jews and any other religions that have lines in their religious texts that may be interpreted as permission to perform unprovoked violence and/or subversion

>nobody without a real college degree
My dad fled Iran before the revolution. He came to America with a degree in chemical engineering yet nobody would hire him because jimmy carter was the stupidest cock sucker ever to be elected president who didn't want to brain drain all the people getting out of dodge. Fucker had to come into the country illegally and was given citizenship the first two weeks Reagan was in office...and that is why my father hates the left

But Sub-Saharans carry more inferior genes than just IQ. Why would you want to risk the population getting these inferior genes in the mix?

USA:
-Immigrants must choose a state to immigrate, the state must approve them and the immigrant must pledge to work in that state for 5 years(Keeps the country from having immigration cities)
-No more than .05% of outside immigrations per state. (Prevent Americans from being replaced)

okay, because you can't really determine who has "bad genetics" and yeah, it would be nice to not let anyone in that has genetic diseases, but i just don't think that's possible. everyone has a bad gene in their body, but to what extent is up to opinion

Sub-Saharans are generally inferior in most aspects that doesn't include running. Why allow them at all?

Citizenship:
1. Family members of existing citizens, including spouses
2. People who have citizens in their ancestry, including very distant ancestors. Also including etnicity, if this etnicity has its roots somewhere in the territory of the country.
3. Successfull businesmen, actors, engineers, scientists. Requires approval by the president or premier or parlament.
4. Anyone after serving in military for 5-10 years. Requires participation in the real fighting.

Maybe:
1. The ones who buy expensive property, like $500 000 or more

Lifelong residence permit without right of citizenship, including children:
1. The ones who secured any job with the wage above the average for the industry
2. The ones who have bought any property and have proven income from the sources outside of the country

Skilled worker in a field experiencing a labor shortage.

No one is complaining about the army of doctors we are importing to the US.

Whites and East Asians with an IQ of at least 100. Asians will be limited more so than whites.
Much more thorough tests on history and founding fathers. A positive attitude of Jefferson and Jackson is a must. Some sort of probationary period for all applicants to help determine if you have bad habits ie fiscally irresponsible or just a bleeding heart over emotional liberal. Dna background search to make sure you're not a kike. If the country you are coming from was or is communist you wont make it. List goes on.