HIT CNN WHERE IT HURTS

youtu.be/6_xN0mz15bQ

Listen here faggots, if we're gonna take on CNN, we need to hit them where it hurts by removing their ads and cutting off their ad revenue. We can do this by sending the email in the link provided (pastebin.com/gWVe5N1E) to ALL of the companies listed. By doing this, we can isolate them from the public EVEN FURTHER than they already are. Also, here is a list of the numbers for all the companies in the list above. Do as you may, but be sure to let them know that you are calling in protest of their support for CNN.
pastebin.com/P9mS7Yr5

IF WE DO THIS RIGHT, THEY WILL LOSE THEIR OUTREACH AND THEIR WALLET WILL BE DRY.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gWVe5N1E
youtu.be/Sv7cvYNjlZA
youtube.com/watch?v=wCmiHYaGOtw
youtube.com/watch?v=DNTGazwF5FE
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/07/07/cnn-holesolo-blackmail-journalism-kirsten-powers-column/459898001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

operation shekel

fucking hell the other threads swallowed this one up. bump.

last bump

Bumping for interest.
>will the advertisers notice that the same message is being spammed though?

it doesn't matter if it's the same or not. it would be more effective to call all of the numbers, but they'll have to respond either way

I'll like my personal opinion.
So shall you.
All of us do.

pikabump

Metric of success: Time Warner stock price

DISCORD WE HAVE 80 PEOPLE
CzVhSG

Tweet @ Time Warner: @twxcorp Dumping all TW stocks because #CNNBlackmail is devaluing TW as a whole, and dragging their advertising affiliates down with them.

This. We also need to mention the possible federal charges against CNN relating to blackmail.

Most of the time when companies receive complaints about something, it's usually a bunch of people complaining about the same thing.
>"hello, gamestop? Do you have battletoads?
>"no, they're all busy trying to shut down tv networks and manipulating the stock market.

GOOD IDEA FROM ANOTHER THREAD

Don't just send letters, leave bad reviews for their products online (don't need to buy them).

Make fun of their products on normie sites.

This will really hurt.

Good method for swaying sheep opinion.

Hey... unrelated, what would happen if someone were to plant signs in the ghettos stating: "NO BLACKS ALLOWED AT (local synagogue), (insert quote from Talmud)".

Calling seems to work better than emails, for anyone participating. Most workers act unaware of the incident all together

Jew
Joo
Jeaux
Jough
Ju

This man has the idea. We need to raid the amazon reviews and others like it. Here are the companies to hit. Less money to them keeps their business afloat while they have to cut the money they send to (((CNN)))

pastebin.com/gWVe5N1E

Bump

THESE ARE THE NUMBERS TO CALL

Numbers since calling is far more effective

>77

Oh shit

On a separate thread, not my idea.

"We just need to send tweets to time warner (or just tweets in general) saying that we're dumping TW stock out of fear that CNN will be charged with blackmail (see Ted Cruz's tweet). If you have stock, then dump it. If we spread the word that we're all selling, then we can get people who actually have TW stock to freak out and sell."

fuckcnn.tk

For fuck sake, reddit, a bunch of jewish companies are not going to stop feeding their jewish propaganda arm shekels because they doxed some fedora fag for posting an antisemitic meme.

I wonder how (((they'll))) spin this one.

BUMP

Bump

BUMP

youtu.be/Sv7cvYNjlZA

WE NEED TO GET THIS TO THE FRONT, THE STRENGTH OF THIS LIES IN NUMBERS

Bump. Let's fuck em up

Bump fs

LISTEN THE FUCK UP ANONS, THIS IS WHAT WE DO. WE DO TO CNN WHAT WE DID TO HILLARY.

The memes have done a good job of softening up CNN for a heavier second phase. They've lost face. We've made them a joke, which sets them up for real damage.

>Contact advertisers saying you're withdrawing your support out of fear of impending criminal charges against CNN. Do this with stocks obvs, but do it also with sponsers. Literally "I'm will no longer be purchasing X and instead opting for Y (competitor brand) because of the risk of possible criminal charges against CNN." This creates a fear that the charges will be filed, and consequently drive down CNN's "stock" all the more.

THIS IS ESSENTIALLY WHAT WAS DONE AGAINST HILLARY. Use the fear of criminal charges or even civil liability to tank any support, whether monetary or otherwise, of CNN. This next phase combines the tactics used in Gamergate with the ones used in the election. Fear of criminal liability, or even a demand for criminal charges, is enough to cause a wasting effect on a candidate (or news network) over a longer period of time, doing more damage.

>Also, switch the narratives expressed on the memes.

So far, the memes have all been Trump/Pepe/Reddit BTFO CNN like in boxing or wrestling matches.

>Switch them to memes about jail, prison, and crime. Photoshop gifs of Trump arresting/imprisoning/charging CNN with crimes. By doing this, we create a "lock her up, lock her up" narrative similar to what damaged Clinton's campaign.

WHAT'S UP EDGY!!
When did you make a new channel?
Also great content as always!
You're my favourite $keptic™.
Also fitting song
>youtube.com/watch?v=wCmiHYaGOtw

Bump

THE TIME IS NOW FAGGOTS.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNTGazwF5FE

Wanna take it to the next level?

#CNNisTREASON

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Staging (Fake) News
Promoting False Narratives
Blackmail / Intimidation

need I say more:

#CNNisTREASON

Not a good metric for success. Even if CNN was shut down tomorrow Time Warner stock wouldn't see catastrophic losses. The entire market is propped up on central bank liquidity and without a sustained vol spike it won't fall anytime soon.

Good instincts, but the accusation of treason has never really had a ton of sticking power in America. It's too overblown for many American sensibilities, and Americans aren't really hardwired to resond that strongly to it.

I say stick with the crime angle.Coercion, blackmail, and even through libel and slander in there for the Russian hoax.

>Make them think that the Trump DOJ is going to lock their asses in jail. Make them fear that HanAssholeSolo will fight back with a gazillion dollar defamation suit.

The crime angle will win more people. Regular individuals can relate to coercion and blackmail more easily.

bump

Yes. I say start switching the narrative. Keep the "CNN is fake news" thing going obvs. but add in the "CNN is going to jail" bit too.

#FakeNewsGetAccused
#BlackmailGoToJail
#IWillCNNYourAssInCourt

The whole crime / blackmail thing now being overshadowed by G20. Attention span of normies a day or two at best. Fuckin common knowledge Podesta a fucking pedo. We discovered /' reported all kind of coded YouTube CP. Nothing happens. The Deep State is DEEP.

Hence, if we start getting the word TREASON out there we can also apply to cucks like Sarsour. #CNNTREASON #SarsourTREASON

We can add the tags to other propgnda.

I mean, we can do both right?

bump

ratings are a better metric

Cernovich is a wierdo, but he and AJ actually make a good point about CNN's viewership.

It's a question of demographics. Most of CNN's viewers likely DO NOT actively seek out CNN as a channel, certainly not in the same way they seek out alternative media like InfoWars, Sargon, Black Pigeon, Lauren Southern, or whatever flavor ppl like.

>CNN's largest viewership is likely passive, force-fed viewers in hospitals, airports, hotel lobbies, or whatever. It's literally background noise doctered up to sound like news. This is important, because it tells us *where* they're getting their viewship. SICk AND BORED PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY THE ONLY PEOPLE WATCHING CNN.

You target the animal's food source, you kill it much quicker than targeting the animal itself. Try to get CNN removed from airports, hotels, and hospitals.

inb4 the entire protest/boycott is chalked up to "internet trolls"

CHECKED

Bump

Check the OC!

>#pokemongotoprison

oops. Wrong one

Righteous work, user.

Just realized hot much CNNTREASON looks like CUNTREASON when put in all caps.

TOP KEK.

Drive Safe, Trump Truck

Even better.

Are the 8's talking? Lets add a cunt.

drive safe, trump truck

SEX SELLS FGTS.

That's what I was thinking. Looking for a hotter bitch right now. preferably holding a sign already.

Can't go wrong with Monica.

They (the CNN sponsors) need to feel the pinch financially before they give up their precious advertising which frankly makes them a ton of shekels.. So all this is great, but until they see their bottom line being affected, all the phone calls in the world really aren't going to do much I don't think. Maybe if we shamed them then they might cut CNN shekels.

under rated!

Absolutely subversive I love it! We da jooz nah!

Drive Safe Trump Truck

How about this?

+1 for blonde haired anglo chick.

That's actually a really good one. Photoshop skills are on point. Time to take it to the Twitters.

Already tweeted. Anglo chic in red to boot. Deliberate of course.

Of course. Those instincts tho.

Um....a lot of tweets going out about this bitch right now. We might be on to something.

LET'S ADD SOME FUEL TO THE FIRE THEN.

Been posting like a Mother Fucker. Shes hot right now. Lots of news agencies reporting her jihad bit. Replying to them all.

She done fucked up. Kathy Griffin, Johnny Depp, now Linda Sarsour. It's like they're all calling for Trump to be assassinated.

Holy fuck its picking up. Sarsour Treason starting to trend?

GODDAMMIT YOU DID IT user. HOLY FUCK LET'S B THIS BITCH TFO.

Started new thread:

Way ahead of me.

Winning the OC battle allllll day long.

checking the pikabump

Omg.

This man is onto something.

What is the hashtag? Been out the loop for a while lads

How about get rid of that awful flag.

Still sorting it. Might want to check out the other thread.

Drive Safe, Trump Truck

Looks great but you should loose the frogs.Make it totally serious.

tiddies

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/07/07/cnn-holesolo-blackmail-journalism-kirsten-powers-column/459898001/

TITTAYS

>This shrew again.

It's not the media's job to doxx private citizens. Go report on elections, wars, natural disasters, and famines. The shitposting of some rando on Reddit is not their job, nor is it their business.

check the heart monitor....

^Savage.

Ripped off Milo's OC. Just cut it in half and left out the faggotry bit.

Add a little faggotry with some #CNNBlackmail #CNNTreason etc. on lower left

HELL YES!!!!!

bump