Atlanta nigger tortures white baby on Facebook

> the fuck is wrong with these American black? They have no shame and are full of hate

savannahnow.com/news/2017-07-07/atlanta-man-investigated-possible-hate-crime

Other urls found in this thread:

savannahnow.com/news/2017-07-07/atlanta-man-investigated-possible-hate-crime
imgur.com/gallery/fqXC12d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>page not found

capital job, OP.

WHAT THE FUCK

they already shud id down

bump for anger

you did that Sup Forumsster when you called him a nigger like 1000 times online, you're to blame for making him hate white people with the spread of your venomous bullshit

>savannahnow.com/news/2017-07-07/atlanta-man-investigated-possible-hate-crime

>video_russia watermark
>2 babies covered in borscht

this is some live bait!

spotted the nigger

>teasing justifies violence against a child

you belong in a gas chamber

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FAKE NEWS!!
Trying to justify urban niggers victimizing whites.
Fuck you, Mugabe

A few more days before my team is greenlighted to fuck you niggers up.

who could be behind this post?

It has become more than obvious by now that niggers are a very big issue, and a threat to the safety of civilized people. What are some feasible solutions, though?

The horror...

>possible hate crime
>possible
I really fucking hate the west, I hate be the "born at the wrong time" faggot, but society wise it's true.

>falling for this shitty bait
I want the_donald to leave

Will this be the final straw?

Death camps, slavery, or banishment to Africa.

Hahaha, funny joke user.

Not feasible.

That is not what bloodied wounds look like. I call fake. It's probably food.

>nigger tortures white baby
>possible hate crime
>possible

imgur.com/gallery/fqXC12d
Fake

lol ylyl baby edition lmao the fuck is the look on the second babies face and why are people torturing babies lmao dumb

Fake and gay

too bad tronald drumpf is so focused on illegals to focus on the real threat. Getting rid of those illegals WORKING at your local Mexican restaurant but you will forever be left with nignogs.

You're fake and gay

Also the true story is that they are actually pizza gate victims raped by hillary clinton and wealthy arab investors

The night cometh, ye who dwell in the dust.

the sad thing is that this has happened many times over without getting to news
like in UK the white kid got murdered because the nigger couldn't find his shoe
Fucking wild life disguised as humans

But a baby?

That's it
I've lost it pol

niggers gonna nig

chill, its fake

Puelto Jico!

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

DAY OF ROPE CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH

muh infos, or im gonna snap !

A black person robbed me therefore, I am morally justified to torture some random black baby.

Don't blame me, blame the vile thugs spreading crime

just beetroot and shit, use your brain

>Atlanta nigger tortures white baby on Facebook

Race war is coming.

Fake News

shut up baby whatever starts the race war is fine by me

It's fake
Just like our government

Well just my opinion, but I mean, if one of my church blacks walked out, and you said all niggers. well.. I mean not my Nazerene nigga who don't care if Jesus is Hebrew... So...

Dexter: The Early Years

Nigga

Ah yes my store got robbed by black felons so in retribution I killed a niglet

Dumb nigger

>implying t_d is smart enough to attempt a bait.

>hate-crime
This triggers me. Crime is crime, regardless of intent or motivation.

>possible hate crime
>possible
I really hate the West