youtube.com/watch?v=36hJeMk1PLg
youtube.com/watch?v=ggkyQ8RqOvc
youtube.com/watch?v=YBVnKYOvWcs
youtube.com/watch?v=Og1QRtcWdEY
youtube.com/watch?v=-48Za7VZR_c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/54th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment
americancivilwarstory.com/joshua-chamberlain.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That'd be funnier if it wasn't so wordy.

Also TN reporting in. Just trying to relax today since I was sickly yesterday which is rare for me.

>yancucks believe this to be what happened

you know wen abralhalm lencin start proyect with much freedom for slavs that very good

sout be more like north yes?

Are Russians typically Dixieboos? I'm just honestly curious. I know some rebel flags were spotted during the Ukraine conflicts.

Those were most likely "NovoRussia" flags, they are very similar to the CSA battle flag.
Most Russians like the Confederacy more, but don't really know much about it. Very few actually take the trouble to dig its history, unfortunately.

I know here in TN at least we usually like all of Europe including Russia. I know some Russian and other Slavic immigrants set up an Orthodox Church in town and they actually got a lot of locals to come and visit and warmly welcomed them to the community. I think the reception was actually warmer than what the Catholics or Muslims got.

Old Folks at Home - Florida State song.
>youtube.com/watch?v=36hJeMk1PLg

ALL THE WORLD IS SAD AND DREARY, EVERY WHERE I ROAM

Glad to hear. Most Russians are quite lowbrow unfortunately. Although, those who manage o immigrate are mostly fine. Nice to know they got a hospital reception.

youtube.com/watch?v=ggkyQ8RqOvc

These particular Russians are well educated and do a lot for the community. Everyone likes them. Plus the Slavic sweets are pretty popular when they sell them at the Farmers Market. At least they don't stuff me till I pop like the Greek ladies when I visited a Greek church.

Texas count?

Stop being a Yankee faggot.

Texas was part of the Confederacy so yes.

Going to bump this. Need more Southern nationalism. God bless Dixie!

youtube.com/watch?v=YBVnKYOvWcs

youtube.com/watch?v=Og1QRtcWdEY

youtube.com/watch?v=-48Za7VZR_c

what's the best state and why is it Tennessee?

>implying yankees were ever brave enough to overrun fortified confederate cannon implacements

There were brave yanks and cowardly confederates and there were cowardly yanks and brave confederates. I can respect the valor of both sides even if I disagree politically with elements of both sides.

sorry but yankees were known cowards and mercenary scum, while confederate tactics were marked by officers leading from the front, near suicidal charges and constant assaults on fortified positions. it's an insult to the memory of the valor and losses suffered by men such as those in the texas brigade, to equalize the two.

So the 54th Massachusetts wasn't brave? Both sides recognized their valor in battle. At the same time Confederate desertion rates were extremely high, especially as the war started to fall into the Union's favor. At the same time generals such as Nathan Bedford Forrest while an extremely intelligent general also played very dirty and went against the rules of war for cheap wins. Shitting on the valor of the common soldier for either side isn't the way to go forward for the south. The silly notion that every Confederate soldier was this romanticized hero and every yank a demon is ridiculous and makes us southerners look like fools.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/54th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment

Another respectable Union man

americancivilwarstory.com/joshua-chamberlain.html

They let us down.

Slavery was wrong, but what they didn't do with the niggers after was wronger.