Lauren and Tim are sitting in the tree

Lauren and Tim are sitting in the tree

Thanks Antifa. You caused that feel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vpJwfTYtJ0&ab_channel=WeAreChange
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuela_Schwesig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's just good business.

He's so terrified of having that hat off and exposing his bald head. I saw the video where it was yanked off him and you can see that he completely freaked out when people saw his bald head.

Tim spent so much time filming chimpouts he became redpilled.

HE BALD

better than her being a coal burner

you mean his stream at some free speech rally?

later he removed the hat himself on stream and showed his head. it's more likely about the feeling of some faggot grabbing you by the head

This can't be real. My husbando!

no way, wearing a woolly hat in summer is definitely about his shame of being bald
t.baldy

Does he keep the beanie on during coitus?

>Lauren Southern is considered attractive
The absolute state of white women.

Well, like it or not he is /ourguy/ now.

Tim is so angsty right now. He so badly wants the lefties to like him, and they hate him to the point of wanting to murder him just because he thinks talking to different people is OK.

He's caught in this self-imposed nightmare where the people he thinks should like him in fact hate him for precisely the reasons he thinks they should like him. He's just not getting it, and he keeps trying to hang with the lefties and it keeps blowing up in his face because they're a fucking cult and he's not in it.

It's painful to watch. The guy needs to snap out of his stupid "I don't take a side" double-think and make the realization that the left doesn't give a single fuck and still wants to kill him regardless of how much he tries to be ethical and unbiased.

It's funny to see how Lauren acts like a big girl during US protests but in Germany she is to afraid to go outside.

>e-celeb cancer
get the fuck out

She can't carry a gun in Germany?

>we're being centrist here
>top kek
>free kekistan
fuck off

Thanks for continuing to ruin the board with this eceleb shit. I can't wait until it's bannable.

Because Germany has far more violent leftist savages and the German government is not merely sympathetic to them but actively helps them. Why else was Hamburg chosen?

It's obvious that he's gravitating towards national libertarianism.

She walks around US protests with a gun?

she did go outside, asshole.
nearly got her ass beat up for it. loads of antifa were tailing her and reporting on her location.

Fuck off. ecelebs spread our propaganda to normies. The only thing ruining the board are faggots like you who complain about it constantly and make slide threads just to bitch about ecelebs.

>bold in mid 20s
J U S T
U
S
T

She's looking very jewy-faced in this pic.

Maybe before this. Now it seems like he's blaming Lauren. I doubt he'll show any right-wing people as sympathetic in the future, regardless of the criminality of leftists against him.

He's like an abused wife at this point.

because she will likely be seriously hurt if she does, those rioters are out for blood, euro antifa aren't the larping posers like in the US, they mean business

She is attractive.

b a l d i n g

first comes the rug

then comes steroids

at least their bald kids won't be negroids

The sign of a false 'movement.'

Holy shit /ourguy/

Not quite "our guy" material, but respectable nonetheless.

Wasn't Sargoy of Cuckad trying to D&C them and shit on Lauren? Now they are there together. Fuck of Sarcuck!

JUST

take the meme flag off, finnfag

youtube.com/watch?v=6vpJwfTYtJ0&ab_channel=WeAreChange

Tim and Lauren sitting in a tree
K I S S I N G
first comes love
then comes marriage
now here they come with a baby carriage

>i get your sloppy seconds and i also get to pay for the offspring and slag that you didn't want. who's the cuck now, huh cuck???

hairfags btfo

I hope Tim gets the honor of tasting that undoubtedly beautiful snatch and he rubs his bald head playfully on her bald Kitty while she writhes in forbidden multiculti sexual pleasure.

LMAO

>a faggot and a Jewess
Sup Forums 2017

So Tim is no longer an anal virgin?

Germans are brainless aggressive suhumans who attack people because some random homo told them to do that on twitter? Wow.

(((you)))

ohh noooeezz my waifu nearly got hurt!!!
Ill better send her some patreon shekels oy vey!!

Its fucking summer why is he wearing it? If he thinks no one knows hes hiding his baldness (even randos in public) hes fucking stupid as shit.

You draw more attention wearing a fucking beanie in the summer than you would walking around with a shiny scalp or a hat, he should wear a cap at the most.

>Sup Forumss virgin bataillon is worshipping this slut again

guys please

Yes, yes, goyim! A woman talking to hundreds of thousands of people about white genocide is totally a Jew! What a true fascist you are!

And she never was and never will be Jewish.

Tim if that's you, you should shave it all off. Yes it's a scary step, but it can look pretty cool.

Tim "gas the kikes with all his might" pool

Why is Philip DeFranco not talking about this?

she's talking about the great replacement, a theory wich is a lite version of the White Genocide
the jews are not mentioned in that theory
that theory is very convenient for the (((civic nationalists))) and for their zionist masters

Tim is half-korean. Lauren confirmed rice steamer.

The jews must pay better in Germany than North America then.

Tim is a white knight beta cuck wanker. He has no chance.

So many shills defending Tim Pol in the comments, fuck is wrong with people, independend journalism, guy is like literally funded by his viewers.

Who is this guy?

>her Zionist masters
Yeah right. That's why she LEFT the Rebel media at the same time they went to Eretz Israel for the brainwashing trip.

Fuck off!

Well, whatever feel it was I'm sure glad I don't have it. Like the day before you first went on a bad site. Bad news!

>she

>the jews paying

Meanwhile in reality: the actual political helper of antifa en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuela_Schwesig

Le blond, blue eyed Aryan godess xD

Jared Taylor doesn't use the term "white genocide" either or constantly ramble about the JQ. Is he a "civic nationalist" too?

did they fuck?

Sitting in the tree?
'the'
Are you fucking autistic?

By the way, what's with all these rumors of Tim Pool being a female-to-male tranny?

He's got a nice dome, he should just shave that bitch. It would also draw attention back to his great facial aesthetics.

Being a non-native English speaker, he has a much better excuse for making a few mistakes than Americans do, who insist on misspelling about half of the words in the English fucking language.

fake news

> Le blond, blue eyed Aryan godess xD
Maybe 10 years ago senpai

The biggest redpill for lefties is when SJWs turn on them for being slightly rational

I was originally going to write "sitting on a tree" but google told me that it's "in the tree".

Well that's because she is

Bad image. And yes: look at her pics 10 years ago. She could have been the poster girl of Nazi propaganda.

Also one of the reasons why I can't really believe in ethno-nationalism. Varg is right: it's not enough.

>France in May
>Germany in July
What does this symbolizes? Burger media do not refer to Europe at all, it ironically lacks an international perspective. They talk about healthcare 24/7 and can't decide how to reform it. Then something about Putin. Very interesting to a foreigner.

All these dumb faggot antifa trolls with their shitty larping as 1488ers. FUCK! OFF!

GET OFF MY WAIFU!!!

I think I have heard "sitting in the tree" but I think "sitting in a tree" is more common, and maybe that's why he's objecting.

but sitting IN the tree implies sitting inside of it. Does the tree denote a treehouse?

No, more like IN the canopy, ON a branch

Oh no, he has an insecurity. How will he ever recover?

If you're balding just shave your head completely or keep it really short if your hair color and skin tone blend together a bit.

this guys has some serious blueballs problem.

maybe there is a large hole in the trunk.

This Tim guy would look great with a shaved head.

Ehhhh in America we don't have trees that old really. When we sing it, its inferred "up in a tree's canopy". Anytime when we are kids and a boy and a girl happen to be climbing the same tree, its bound to be sung to tease.

She really does have a tranny face. She needs to have her nose redone asap.

Even better than that

It never looks good unless you're really fit or pretty skinny. He is neither.

I don't get why these bald headed fucks always wear hats instead of just shaving it all and being okay with it. I'm not Adonis myself but at least I', confident enough to own up to my faults instead of trying to hide them.

YOU JUST KNOW

From what I've heard, antifa in germany are much more organized than in the USA, so it's not that much of a surprise.

I for one would like them to get together. She will be Pat and he will be Ian.

bump

>tfw cucked by a bald, amerifat manlet.