HAPPENING HACKERS BREAKING INTO NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS

nytimes.com/2017/07/06/technology/nuclear-plant-hack-report.html

WE ARE GOING TO DIE(((THEY)) WANT US TO PERISH

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/N9Kir
theverge.com/2017/7/6/15932206/hackers-targeting-us-nuclear-power-plant-operators
youtube.com/watch?v=asnaykgZE8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archive please
archive.is/N9Kir

(((NY Times))), lemme guess, Russia used G20 as misdirection to hack our nuclear plants?

theverge.com/2017/7/6/15932206/hackers-targeting-us-nuclear-power-plant-operators
here take a science news page

Fuck you.

shoo shoo, little jew

>Wolf Creek officials said that while they could not comment on cyberattacks or security issues, no “operations systems” had been affected and that their corporate network and the internet were separate from the network that runs the plant.

So as I suspected the main network isn't connected to the outside at all.

He's great, shut your piehole. Happening still on then?

What's the worst that could happen?

yes but (((hackers))) are going to flag this into oblivion like they did with the russia haxors shit. (((They))) can make the power plants like fukishima and kill us all and the pollution can go all around the world, eventually giving some people cancer

Eat shit, both of you.

Sounds like a psy op false flag to me to clamp down on muh interweb security.

They never are. In plants the general rule of thumb is that systems are pretty much only connected to each other. You can't just hop on one and open up the internet.

in other words it's fucking nothing, as usual. this happening drought is unbelievable.

The world gets nuked and turns into a third world shithole like Bulgaria

fpbp

Good thing roaches are immune to radiation, t*rk.

The elite won't kill us off this way, because it would be bad for business. They'll kill the ones off that are problems to them qith biological weapons. Weapons that target ones with specific genes. Anyone against them wiöl be either killed or just have their mind changed by these biological agents.

Islamic terrorists on the other hand could want to target nuclear power plants and carry out that sort of attacks.

im not a turk roach either. im pure white.

Based norge archiving even in the possible event of nuclear apocalypse

Man, I hope not. I mean that would be horrible... Seriously why shouldn't we just kinda go hey ok park there hackers chill, if you broke in PARK THERE. Don't be dumb.... I know you guys got a lot of time on your hands but AYO, HOL'UP because if you say, "we're there we can only do this once" and get hyped, I say hold back. If you repent the hidden watch will leave also you guys see I mean if I had the nuke codes I'm 100% safe but I don't... So, you guys underground, chill..

>white
>in America
Why are you on Sup Forums anyway, don't you have some school shootings to do?

More like clickbait shilling

See:

Could be ufos trying to disable them again, funny to see Bill Nye get roasted here too
youtube.com/watch?v=asnaykgZE8M

Are nuclear powerplants connected to the internet? wtf

>Bastard bitch, I'm American, I'm white

Tip top kek

10 years of peace

PLEASE LET IT BE RUSSIANS

Yeah, it's the perfect opportunity because during the G20 it's customary for all members of the armed forces to abandon their posts and for firewalls to be shut down... You fucking idiot.

I'm sure it won't get that bad.

I'd have a witty comeback for you, but you have enough on your plate.

No thanks, I'll use this link:

Here are some other links I use because of you:

www.cnn.com
www.salon.com
www.nytimes.com
www.washingtonpost.com
www.washingtontimes.com
www.buzzfeed.com
www.nbcnews.com
www.msnbc.com
www.cbsnews.com
www.huffingtonpost.com
www.npr.org
www.plannedparenthood.org
www.ap.org

You think you are hurting their ad revenue, but you're not.

Have a great day!

>what is stuxnet?

So now we know how Israel will commit their next false flag.

>Science news page
>The Verge

Thank god we can all finally be dead.

Stupid faggot. Nothing can save your precious NY Times, nigger. Rope yourself.

Nuclear tomato plants

Did just move to Canada?

faggot

my friends step dad works in a Virginia nuclear plant i feel like if it was really happening hed get a call then hed give me one.

>this is why america is the way it is
burgerland was a mistake

Get out Muhammad.