TRUMP DRAINING AMERICAN RESOURCES!!!

TRUMP HAS JUST SIGNED A DEAL TO GIVE AWAY HALF OF US STRATEGIC OIL RESERVES TO RUSSIA, CHINA, VENEZUELA, AND IRAN.

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD THING, ACCORDING TO REPUBLICANS. WHAT A BUNCH OF TRAITORS!

SOURCE: nytimes.com/2017/07/05/business/energy-environment/oil-exports-corpus-christi-texas.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sBmu4
infogalactic.com/info/Synthetic_fuel
infogalactic.com/info/Synthetic_oil
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/memorandum-of-agreement-between-the-governments-of-the-united-states-of-america-and-israel-oil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alternatively
archive.is/sBmu4

The Obama administration slowly loosened the ban and Congress finally ended it in late 2015 in a compromise that also extended tax credits for renewable energy.

>Giving away
>Exporting

>I see their point about burger education

>trading with the globe makes you a globalist
this is where we are now

>Hurriedly export fucktons of oil before it becomes worrthless as an energy source

what a terrible idea

Oil prices are at rock bottom right now. We may as well be giving it away for free.

lmao we need to keep our oil resources in reserve until everyone else has expended theirs. economic warfare.

So Sup Forums basically doesn't care about this?

You know, oil isn't a renewable resource. We're never going to get this back.

Rock bottom is a nickel for a gallon of gas, I think that would be good, just like it was when my grandad was a kid.

why are we still using this faggot oil system, why cant scientists make some shit that is better then oil

Because scientists cannot replicate the million year production time.

> nickel for a gallon of gas
>when my grandad was a kid
Ya and if you adjust for Jew's printing money that's like $4 a gallon.
Learn2Inflation faggot

Nowhere in that article does it say we are going to send oil to russia or iran.

Stop making shit up.

Ding ding ding

Though it will never be worthless

It does say that. The lighter crude is exported to Russia to mix with their heavy crude.

I mean it technically is, more oil is generated every second deep in the earth

Because no one wants to fund scientists. Republicans are too busy believing the Earth is 6000 years old and denying Clare change.

Clare change?

I didn't know there was such a thing as a Clare.

Fookin phone.

Climate change

:^)

you are fucking retarded

wow its like you are some kind of establishment drone. Unlike 1979 we are now energy independent especially with trump in power. The strategic reserves can be easily reduced for a more CONSERVATIVE approach to budgeting. This is something we can cut without jeopardizing national security.

>muh oil reserve
>muh peak oil
lol idiots still believing oil is not a renewable resource when this exists.

You don't need a "strategic oil supply" when the US is an oil exporter

Keep up the good work.

We always need a strategic oil supply for war purposes.

>tfw we are going to be too rich

Fake news

You mean BP and Exxon will be rich.

OH NO!
WE'RE TRADING WITH OTHER NATIONS!
I THOUGHT WE WERE NORTH KOREA!

We're a post-industrial nation. We shouldn't be exporting raw resources, we should be refining other people's resources and helping to manage the global economy.

>oil isn't renewable
Worng.

>even oil-rich Venezuela, which uses the light sweet crude that comes out of American shale to blend with its gooey heavy crude.

You are fake news.

Also, North Korea relies on resource exports. Coal, lumber, uranium, etc.

Oil still exists so politicians can play geopolitical games and avoid addressing the fact that our economic system is fundamentally fucked. If not for that, I presume we would have transitioned to another energy source long ago

U still believe oil is the result of dead dinosaurs and plants? lol

Oil is a waste product of the Earth itself, it is renewable.

Synthetic oil for both fuel and lubrication is something we can produce already, and it is vastly superior to the "fresh squeezed organic dinosaur juice" we suck out of the ground.

The problem is price. It is still vastly cheaper to suck what we have out of the ground than it is to produce it. Until the price of oil rises to be greater than that of the production cost of synthetic, there is very little market for synthetic on the widescale market.

This is like one hour's worth of knowledge from a weekend night course in economics from an uncredited tech school, and 9/10ths of burgers still don't understand how supply and demand works.

infogalactic.com/info/Synthetic_fuel
infogalactic.com/info/Synthetic_oil

Waste product that comes from where? Matter doesn't just magically appear inside the Earth's core.

>uhhh carbon bubbles up from-

Umm, sweetie, that's called diamonds. Not oil.

Doubtful
Oil is going to be useless by the time we need to use our reserves.

>GIVE AWAY
>Exports

I thought "Burgers are retarded" is just a meme. I had higher opinion of you guys.

Except they can't trade shit since more than 200 countries put embargo on NK.

>give away
>export
That aside, this seems pretty good. It's better if Russia, China, and Venezuela buy oil from us instead of OPEC.

That is a lie and your fucking source doesn't even say that

Fuck off CNN shills sage

wtf im a cruz missle now

If I were president this would be my first and only bill.

Oil is formed from mineral compounds.
Think about it, how can we have higher fucking cliffs of limestone, supposedly made from crushed dinosaur bones, that don't sleep any ounce of crude oil?
You seriously believe oil if a fucking fossil fuel?
Also think abut this; in 1996 I was in school getting taught geography where we were told that the earths oil supplies were going to "deplete in 20 years time" or around 2015-2020.
Look at the state of crude oil right now; we have so much of the stuff we don't know what to do with the excess glut except to leave it down there until we eventually need it in about another 20 years time.

This isn't the strategic reserve. Its capitalism.

Don't we want Russia and China to help us with North Korea? Why would doing them a favor be traitorous?

If you believe in Peak Oil, we want to get oil now and pay with debt. Then have oil for when everyone else is out.

What we've seen is a glut that is threatening to put our nonconventional producers out of business and us back under the thumb of those who can still pump oil cheap. So long term it's a strategic loss (emptying ourselves of oil), but short term it's a strategic win (keeping our ability to produce unconventional oil and undermining the power of Master Blaster[Putin] - which he promised in Poland [Bartertown].).

This may be offset by a long term strategic win to be had by developing unconventional oil including things like CTL which might provide oil for years and years - especially if you don't believe the climate change cult.

HOLY SHIT! WHAT WILL ISRAEL DO IF THERE'S A WAR?

>(b) If the oil Israel needs to meet all of its normal requirements for domestic consumption is unavailable for purchase in circumstances where quantitative restrictions through embargo or otherwise also prevent the United States from procuring oil to meet its normal requirements, the United States Government will promptly make oil available for purchase by Israel in accordance with the International Energy Agency conservation and allocation formula, as applied by the United States Government, in order to meet Israel's essential requirements. If Israel is unable to secure the necessary means to transport such oil to Israel, the United States Government will make every effort to help Israel secure the necessary means of transport.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/memorandum-of-agreement-between-the-governments-of-the-united-states-of-america-and-israel-oil

Obama's plan was to cripple our energy sector to send massive amounts of cash to his Muslim masters in the Middle East.

>sells oil reserves today
>introduces the hydrogen car tomorrow

I told you that Drumpf wasn't a good idea, and you didn't listen.

Good job /pol, you have officially outdone yourselves in your stupidity.

Enjoy your third-world uneducated white trash shithole, fucking uneducated, problematic hicks.

Funny how we don't need war resources when we stop fighting merchant wars

The two main reasons for having the strategic oil reserve is to have enough oil to not allow Opec to completely buttfuck us and to fuel our military in a time of need. Selling it makes no strategic sense

We have potentially the most oil on the planet beneath our soil. Fuck you lets sell it while the price is still somewhat high.

The wall needs funding

selling it means we have to do more exploration to build our strategic reserves back up

american energy superpower, libshits and environmentalfags btfo

>Sells oil
>Releases zero point
>Oil tanks
>Sniggers

That's totally true. We buy oil because we need it to process our shit oil in order to make it more market valuable.
We have been importing higher quality oil from Algeria years ago, but having US oil reservers closer to my country shipping become cheaper
Government is saving every penny they can to pay debts

The NYT are unreliable and biased, what are there sources? Look into it before you post a biased hit-piece.

>new york times

So when they find billions of gallons of tons of oil just sitting in a pocket deep under the surface, you believe those were created by plants and dinosaurs dying there? lol

Come on, I know the oil companies spread this nonsense far and wide to try and increase the cost of oil by saying it will run out, but stop and think about it for a minute.

It's a 420D chess game, you wouldn't understand OP

FPBP

fuck technology, lets go back to hunting and gathering.

A real human bean and a real hero

This.

Fpbp. Stop giving these Jewish media sites shekels.

>have a trillion barrels of oil in reserves
>do nothing with them
>sell them for money
>people get angry

What's the basic gestalt of the renewable oil theory?

>exports are bad

That gave me a hearty chuckle

Read the fucking article, it was an Obama deal signed in 2015 you dipshit.

>drumpf did something Obama did
this is literally fake news

~90% of the oil in the US has not been touched yet because we haven't had the technology to be able to go after it before the early 2000's.

We can now get to it, its called fracking (actually its called directional drilling and hydraulic fracturing, but considering you still believe in the now antiquated peak oil meme, you would probably only know about the term "fracking"), and its the reason gas prices are so low right now.

We are watching the pizzagate anime you fag, oil exports means cash money rolling into Texas.

As a Texan, the influx of oil money, and the allowance of carrying swords means I finally get to live out my dream of being a highwayman.