Life is a balance between two polarities - order and chaos, male and female, Yin and Yang...

Life is a balance between two polarities - order and chaos, male and female, Yin and Yang. Our current political system in the US is constructed to overfeed the population on one element or the other. The left can be easily manipulated through emotion and blind idealism, they have far too much Yin. The right can be easily manipulated through aggressive hatred and fear of the other, they have far too much Yang. The truth lies in being able to integrate both sides. You don't have to be a Nazi or fascist to recognize that Zionism is a problem, or that not all tradition and authority should be viewed with contempt. You don't have to be a commie or a SJW to recognize that our current economic system fucks over the many in favor of the corrupt few, or that people should be allowed to be judged on individual merit rather than the demographic trends of their entire race.

You can be anti-Zionist and still recognize the wisdom and benefits of noncorrupted Judaism. You can be "red-pilled" and understand the dynamics between the sexes without holding contempt for all women and refusing to recognize their merits, both as a group and as individuals.

Back to Yin and Yang, both the eternal Jew and the eternal woman represent the chaotic Yin element. They are subversive and chaotic in their very nature, and if this chaos element becomes too powerful and unchallenged, you get shit like Zionism and modern feminism. But not everything subversive is bad, sometimes it is the necessary element that opens up space for continuing dialogue and evolution. Likewise, there is plenty of room to respect our heritage and reward self-reliance without overdosing on Yang and devolving into a hateful fascist tyranny that chokes out all compassion and human decency that makes a humane society, or stifles the dynamic chaos that makes life exciting and worth living.

TL;DR - the red pills you find on Sup Forums can be good medicine, but make sure you don't overdose

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/responsibility/
youtube.com/watch?v=1V9SbfLA4Zw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone on here go clean your room

bump

>the wisdom and benefits of noncorrupted Judaism.

Lowers neuroticism

Stop trying to confuse me, Jew.

Chaos theory proves that there is no such duality between chaos and order

Just a load of pseudointellectual giberish. Congrats on reading a pop book and getting superficial understanding of Chinese cosmology.

>wisdom and benefits of noncorrupted Judaism
All of the good aspects of Judeo-Christian heritage comes from Greek Neoplatonism, Zorostartianism, and Roman Mithraism. In fact, all of the Abraham faiths are Semitic corruptions of the Indo-Europen belief systems referenced. The nomadic Jews themselves were irrelevant then, and the world would have been better off if Cyrus the Great assisted Babylonians in massacring them all. Then none of the Semitic filth like Islam, Judaism, or Christianity would exist.

>hateful fascist tyranny
>Implying the enlightened autocrats were bad

The purpose of the state is to give rise to the individual. The child (the individual) will never amount to anything or experience any fulfillment if he spends his whole life coddled by his father (the state). I respect Peterson for remaining skeptical about totalitarian government without completely denouncing authority itself.

Don't forget RESPONSIBILITY
riggedit.com/responsibility/

>concepts with more than two binary sides confuse me. The word nuance doesn't ring a bell

This is why the world is like it is.

I'm too afraid to reject Christianity. I can mask my faith and call myself agnostic but I don't have the will to disavow Christ

this sounds like a religion of centrist fence sitting

go save your room from the dragon you motherfucker

I feel similarly but then I'm basically a Platonist. Reading the Gospels, and Acts makes me really suspicious of early Christianity. Especially earlier writers such as Justin Martyr, who's a complete idiot. The Letters are decent, I'll admit

Christianity only getting "good", from a philosophic standpoint, around the time of Origen seems like such a red flag to me about it being the "true" religion and Christ being divine

You would like this book. A lot.

holy shit its that guy who wont shut up about women being yin and men being yang.
this guys a lolcow but I've had my daily milk so if anyone else wants in just argue that women have jobs because men don't value them.

then you should disavow him, for understanding the bible you should understand that christ is not there for pretenders, he would unironically treat you better if you practiced honesty and cincerity than try to decieve him, and that's what most wishy washy christcucks don't understand when they tell others theyre going to hell unless they radically alter their personality.

The most important mind in western culture

That's literally black-and-white thinking.

That sort of thinking has been debunked repeatedly over the last two thousand years.

Life is not dualistic almost ever.

the rest of pol could stand to fucking choke that redpill down their dry throats when they bitch and moan about muh two genders, spectrum doesn't real.

Sauce?

for what, debunked dualism?

No for my hotdog.

sauce of what? that guy posted no image.

actually cuckistan mc fieri, what centrists believe is having universal convictions is absolutely fucking retarded. Centrist policies recognize that an idea cannot be seperated from it's environment.

Fml, obviously I want source for the THEORIES that your faggot friend claims debunks the multi-millenia old eastern theology of yin and yang.

So life is either dualistic or not? Seems rather binary doesn't it? Language itself is built around the syntax of subject and object, duality is how human beings instinctively examine and comprehend the world around us.

Male and female, order and chaos, light and darkness, waking and sleeping... Dualities are baked into the core of existence in this particular dimension. Of course it is not as simple as "black and white". Male and female is a great example case. These two forces sometimes seem to be at odds or in conflict, but in reality they are complementary. Neither would exist without the other, and both are necessary for new life to develop and continue to grow and expand. They are not "separate" because at its core all is One, yet this does not mean the distinction is meaningless

Sean, I'm sorry...

Your book is not that good.

came here to post this

Yep, that's why fascism and NatSoc is objectively just as evil as Zionism. Imposing an over-oppressive order on the world is just as evil as cultivating degenerative chaos.

The Nazis created their own "master race" mythos which was only the inverted image of what they found so repulsive about Talmudic Judaism in the first place

Hmm, this really toggled my noggin. Thank you OP for the realitypill.

youtube.com/watch?v=1V9SbfLA4Zw

>Unity

>Duality

>Trinity

>Quaternity

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

>So life is either dualistic or not? Seems rather binary doesn't it? Language itself is built around the syntax of subject and object, duality is how human beings instinctively examine and comprehend the world around us.
you aren't wrong about that
>Dualities are baked into the core of existence in this particular dimension.
wrong about this.

I'm not that guy so i don't fucking have them, but I will tell you this, dualisms explanitory power is nil. it cannot even explain itself, though that isn't a debunking so much as teacuped. every phenominon that is real on this world can be examined and observed only in the physical world and no method of measuring the metaphysical exists, ergo, It's presence is non binding other than our simplistic evolutionary driven minds finding it a useful tool to make abstractions in our complecated chaotic systems of living

You are making claims of theory without backing them up, other than with a believe in your own self-righteousness, which in itself shows a lack of enlightenment.

actually, no moron, I'm saying you can't back any of your theory up with measurable evidence, and thousands before you have certainly tried. I don't believe in self righteousness, you do, I believe in external righteousness. The universe itself is the judge of what is real or not, which must depend on our ever increasing measurement of it.

reign in that hate, so it appears you have at least gone someway to lose the ego if you recognise the dualistic difference between self relative thought and all relative thought. Next step the recognition that all that is external is representation of what is internal. Now you recognise that it is only theory and thus for you to flat out tell people their theory is wrong means you have a believe in your own your thoughts being right, whether you they came from self or all you now need to recognise that, the outer is a reflection of the inner and if you flat out call someone else wrong i a theoretical conversation that is more a reflection of your own ego than someone else being wrong.

Carry on looking at your self when you see things in the world that cause negative thoughts and ponder which part of the psyche it is you seeing externally, keep doing this and you will eventually reach a place where you have nothing left but love, for each and every quantum particle and all manifestations there after. Peace cousin, I gotta wash the pots but I'll be back xx

Indeed I believe in a theory "of my own". if you want to prove it wrong, you are welcome to step off a sky scraper's roof without any physical means of slowing down and show us your leet dualism skills.

Again, it is not that I am telling you you are wrong, I am saying you are to be considered wrong until you prove yourself right, and you refuse to do so.

To make things shortly my old boy up in the mount Hassan-i Sabbah summed up the ever fleeting enlightenment with his words back in the 1000's

>Nothing is real, everything is permitted

I'm no Ubisoft shill now... But Woe to those who ((misinterpret)) those wise words. I.e a Nihilist, not the good kind obviously.

I did not say you have said anything I have said is wrong, I said you had called others theories flat out wrong and it is not I who has claimed dualism is true I merely pointed out one thing that is, self relative and all relative thought. I do not claim any hierarchy and in fact see my self as nothing more than part of a larger machine, I have only offered you a step by step guide to leave the ego behind along with it pride, fear, hatred and the requirement to hold abelieves in the way you view the world based on the what you have thus far experienced, to live a humbled life consumed with love, along with the rest of the initiated. You will rarely get such straight forward instructions, the choice of what to do with this is yours. Again peace and love cousin x

Peace to you cousin

I think you have a point. Just think about pleasure and pain, there really isn't a "third" thing to go along with that. Sure sometimes you don't feel pleasure or pain but it is just the absence of these feelings not really a third thing.

I'm not him. You didn't like his dualities though?

meaningful thought is impossible without distinction between concepts
distinction, on an intellectual level, is a binary: this thing is not that thing, or it is that thing. if we can't establish differences, we can't think meaningfully, and if you can't establish differences if you're always falling back on "it's complicated, this thing is KINDA like that thing, you can't say they're really distinct." thought totally grinds to a halt.

so, while i agree that hard dualism might not have any relevance to the transcendental, objective universe, we don't live in that world. as thinking, subjective beings, we need to make use of dualism and have ways of negotiating it. in fact, attempting to balance an apparent duality is a very good way to acknowledge that that duality is just an artifact of perception.

it is my serious belief and conviction that spiritual balance and emotional discipline are important virtues :^)

>Dualities are baked into the core of existence in this particular dimension
i understand this hangup but you're wrong. duality doesn't exist whatsoever on a spiritual level, it's the essence of the intellectual level. i hate to invoke the cliche, but a huge dose of tryptamine psychedelics will make this easy to understand in the sense that that's the one version of "non-dualistic intellectualization" you're gonna get to experience without going full schizo.

The distinctions shouldn't become independent of the object.

-t. Baudrillard

user, I don't want to get prickly but could you, for those of us who don't have the privilege of a philosophy degree or the autism to fake it, give the context of this quote? I don't want to be a jackass and assume I know better than Baudrillard, who was probably much smarter than me, but that quote is obnoxiously circular. An objects distinctiveness is just as valid an object as any other, especially when the overarching subject of the conversation is distinction. Can you shed some light, or were you just namedropping?

Pure B.S.

Notice how "right-wingers" are "Aggressive hatred and fear"

>Praises Zionism

How about you stop claiming to be someone worthy enough to start a J.P. thread and begin preaching the word.

You really have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry, hun. Lurk more, PAY ATTENTION more to the youtube videos he put up for you. I didn't even have to read your whole OP to know you were full of shit.

Propaganda, trying to hijiack the J.P. movement.

you didn't even have to read his whole OP to know he was condemning zionism, not praising it. i think you might wanna reduce the dose on your adderal youngster, it's making you retarded

>there isn't a third thing to go along with that
you are a moron,
what is catharsis
fucking fuck my country. far right falling for this new age bullshit faster than actual lesbians.

>meaningful thought is impossible without distinction between concepts
wrong. one can understand that something has changed without making it distinct, and that is meaningful thought.

>Before enlightenment, chop wood and carry water
>After enlightenment, chop wood and carry water

Yes the nondual is the higher reality, but we exist within the dual. Even after we have experienced the nondual, we still must exist within this world of opposites and learn to master them, which is why we have incarnated here in the first place. Unless you go full ascetic and meditate hard enough that you drop your body, duality is the nature of our current existence.

>wrong
Are you making a distinction there user?

There is a ''third thing''. Gnosis. As transcending dualism it is indescribable in language. Other than the noun.
It is not Catharsis, as that is the purging of previously blocked emotion. And not the complete overhaul of emotional and sensory experience.

As to you tenfold.

I definitely did not praise Zionism, quite the opposite. They are the Synagogue of Satan.

Any movement which glorifies a people or a nation-state above the human individual is anti-Christ by definition.

>hateful fascist tyranny
is a meme

Political views are not psychological tendencies. They are veridical. They are true or false. Psychological/spiritual differences between left and right do not make it a wash. Some psychological types find truth better than others. You are giving the left far too much credit. The center today is not the real balance point.

You may be correct about the modern left, but not about the left-leaning tendencies in and of themselves, which those manipulating the left today have exploited and subverted.

I find huge portions of the right to be equally misguided and manipulated in their own ways. This is only my opinion though.