Taking back Anonymous

Pepe was reclaimed, why not this?

Imagine the memes.

nah

No it belongs in a museum.

The brand is strong with the normies and it is our birthright after all.

They killed all of e original anonymous members and what's left is now a puppet movement run by the CIA.

Are you gay or something?
What a stupid idea.
Why follow, when you are doing great leading?

I like it.

every one with power and things to hide wishing for that.

It got taken over by S.J.W YouTubers and lost all credibility. Back when Sup Forums started it they actually followed through with their threats, every time. I can't recall the last time "Anonymous" actually followed through with a plan of action since Reddit fags got involved.

>and what's left is now a puppet movement run by the CIA.
>but Sup Forums isn't

Nah, fuck that cringy mask.

Too much teenage normie energy behind anonymouse for it to be of any use anymore

Its not a group its a banner.
I see potential for gains with no downside.
It was at peak popularity during ows and maintains a mysterious but watered down vibe that people eat up.

Once kids started wearing a suit and the mask trick or treating it was pretty much done as an Icon that and all the faggot SJWs and libtards that got involved

This could be the "real" anonymous, back after its long absence.

I can't speak about the legitimate hacking side of things but with trump as president I can't imagine the crackdown would be quite as intense depending on the targets.

The time is right

Anonymous was fun at first but it ruined the party by attracting way too many people to the site.

>It was at peak popularity during ows
which pretty much killed it. although the thing with numales holding signs saying 'Im the 99%' was hillarious.

That ship has sailed

>it's another edgy 12 year old wants to be an oldfag thread

Exactly, it died when chanology happened and became a hive for cringy leftist faggots coasting on the reputation.

What about false flagging another mass lefty demonstration to once again showcase liberal hypocrisy?

Stop fucking rotten moos

>smug anime girl

>implying i'm going to sit through your gif

>posting another one

do you not like my smug anime girls?

Phoneposting atm, someone add "We hate Jews" on a logo

n..no of course not!

>Pepe was reclaimed
Funny.

>why not this?
Because that fucking mask was never part of Sup Forums culture. Only the chanology faggots used it. The Sup Forums mascot was a guy in a suit with a green, featureless face.

"anonymous" Never died.
We just slinked back into what we always were, and dropped the symbol.

Take it back? I was was ebaums who did all that shit.