Is Texas the best state in the union?

Is Texas the best state in the union?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_n9prNixjbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bet shapiro loves it there because men can wear high heels.

Nah, only when it comes to serving breakfast and coffee that isn't love-in-a-canoe crap.

Montana > Texas, similar mentality with snowy winters
speaking of which, is there a place that has 6 months of winter and the other six of autumn?
fuck the sun

I live in Iowa. 9 months of winter, and 3 months of road construction.

Yes, but only in some ways. In those ways, yes.

Who has their own power grid?

>"Shalom, partner"

Invert that for Nevada

>Texas
>union
Also no. It's the worst state

Texas is turning into California, so no.

Best state in the fucking world.

Alaska or seattle, that's about your best choices to escape the sun

ben shapiro is cute

i heard it was new hampshire the best in us
redpill me on that
>inb4 american giving me biased view to favor their state

>flyover state

>literally Texas chain saw massacre happened there

>bunch of dumb hicks

>GEORGE BUSH

>obesity to maximum levels

>niggers

>half the state's population is hispanic
>people proud to be texan
>complain about all the mexicans

kek

It doesn't matter if New Hampshire is the best. You aren't welcome here at all frog. Fix your shit retard.

Colorado has 6 months of winter 4 months of autumn and 2 months of why is it snowing it's supposed to be 90 today?

Yes

Cowboy hats are fucking gay as fuck, they look like shit. Why would any self respecting man wear the equivalent of a big fedora. Same with bolo ties. The whole cowboy aesthetic is fucking faggotry, it looks like men who never grew up still in their little boy playing cowboy phase (I'm including actual ranchers in this). Put on a fucking suit like a man or better yet, wear a military uniform. The best country is an all white ethnostate where everyone is in the military and we all wear our uniforms all the time.

Old Kippah

New Dirt

Most of Canada.

Wouldn't be a Texas without Tennessee

Most states are pretty good in my book. Most of my eastern neighboring states are garbage.

There is a reason for the appearance of the attire. Most fags who wear it now just do it to look like a cowboy. There are few real cattlemen left.

youtube.com/watch?v=_n9prNixjbg

Tx has been reclaimed by beaners, had niggers from Louisiana dumped her going 10 years straight, 50,000 refugess a year quota is being hit consistently, cops are all mexicans that let other mexicans off the hook, but beat rape rob and kill white peoole everyday, want us to care because a beaner cop got wasted by an illegal immigrant 10 time deportee. But the sanctuary city police chief says fuck you to legal citizens and wont talk about how an illegal they let lose a dozen times blew the brains out a pig.

Then you got the hipsters in the cities, and california liberals taking over all the jobs and shoving retarded laws into place. Crime is retardedly out of control but they bust you for smoking within 50 feet of a door, while you are in your car.

Guns? Yeah sure if you pay the cash and get permission from the state. Not as friendly as you think. They shut down a 25 year old gun club because they bought the surrounding land and put in roach coach apartments all around it. Plus the cops are literal firearms thieves and will finally return your stolen gun after destroying it completely.

The property values are artificially inflated now as well. Easily doubled in the last 2 years alone.

what do you think of your neighbor to the north?

haha
god forbid