Literacy rate drops to 85% in germany

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Literacy
bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlagen/DE/Downloads/Infothek/Statistik/Asyl/hkl-antrags-entscheidungs-bestandsstatistikl-kumuliert-2017.pdf?__blob=publicationFile
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>source?
Jewgle gives me nothing. OP, as most leafs are, is a faggot again

Muslims are the source

then how they manage to shitpost without too many noticable mistakes and typos?

Well, I hope it will drop to 70% in 2020,we'll be able to call them 3rd world shithole all the time.

Don't worry guys. All of this low skilled illiterate labor is going to make us rich.

source? sounds bullshit

Doctors and engineers lmao

explains why german posters here can barely type.

yedah you can fuck you to.

But Turkey has a higher literacy rate than Germany? How?

source?
only found this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Literacy

where germany and the US have no data.

cry faggot.

sauce leaf

Yeah, no. Not really.

83 million people in Germany. 1 million refugees. We had a 99.7% literacy rate before 2015, at the most we fell to 98.5% or something assuming ALL of the illegals are illiterate. Amazingly enough, some even can read and write, so we are still above 99%.

What did he tell her?

Sauce? Is this a, dare I say, /Polish girl/?

Diversity :clap: Is :clap: Our :clap: Greatest :clap: Strength :clap:

What the hell is wrong with Niger?

nu not tru fgt

i don't want to ruin the party but can you post a source pls?

roach problems

Or maybe this is right and you were lied about how many refugees made it in...

Did you mean: Nigger?

99% meme

There must be more undocumented economic migrants that aren't being accounted for

'I'll twist ur nips so hard they'll spit Beck's lager'

Master Cockoach: I thought I told you to wear the white moon and star lapel pin I sent you.

Frau Merkel: Es tut mir leid Kakerlakemeister

>There must be more undocumented economic migrants that aren't being accounted for
We have not undocumented migrants. Seriously, none or undocumented. You get gibmees if you ask for asylum, so 99.9999% of all arrivals, even Americans or Canadians, who come here ask for asylum.

E N R I C H E D

Import third worlders, expect a third world society over time. Just look at our nigs here.

>Or maybe this is right and you were lied about how many refugees made it in...
It is extremely hard to keep up such a large conspiracy. It is districts who report on the numbers of asylum seekers. So you would not only have to keep the conspiracy going at the ministry of interior and the statistics office and the BAMF, but also in each district. That is more than a few thousand people who would need to be part of the conspiracy.

I think the published numbers (published each month in excruciating detail) are pretty accurate.
bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlagen/DE/Downloads/Infothek/Statistik/Asyl/hkl-antrags-entscheidungs-bestandsstatistikl-kumuliert-2017.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

>tag: globalism
kek

So this is the power of letting white women run your country.

kek

What the fuck are those in the pic? I almost threw up

But I thought they were all college educated???

>infographic from 2002

The only immigrants germans take are the most impoverished which means the bottom low IQ scum of the country are the people going in. Same with the rest of Europe.

>1 million refugees
Fuck off Ahmed, you took in way more than that

I thought it was 3 million

million refugees
>Fuck off Ahmed, you took in way more than that

1 million is 1 million since the start of 2015. That is the official number (illegals claiming asylum minus illegals deported/registered voluntarily departed).

that's what you get for importing Turks and other Mudslimes.