Careers

What's the most red pilled career? I'm currently in law school. My brother is a welder and he says I'm a cuck... I'm starting to think he might be right.

Welding is pretty badass

But so is a lawyer, except when you have to defend minorities...

All germans are cucks.

What is the best way to get into welding? I'm
a burger so it might be slightly different, I would like to go to a community college for cost savings but I'm afraid that will look bad to prospective employers. Is there anything I can do beforehand to give me a leg up? My dream job is underwater welding.

Welding is probably the most oversaturated trade

Enjoy an early death

Waste water treatment.

Bad for lungs

Tech school

What's more "redpilled", someone who chats shit with other "men" about ill thought out theories of how minoritied are stealing our jobs or someone who dares to raise politically incorrect and stereotype busting concepts in a bluepilled industry?

Also fuck you captcha - I chose all your damned street signs.

FYI, 90% of lawyers are just schmucks making $30k/yr doing slave-tier work digging through lawbooks.

As those lawbooks get digitized and AI algorithms for searching them improve, 90% of lawyers are going to become unemployable. I'd be looking for a new career OP.

If you are under 16-24 you can always join the job corps.

investment banking there goy

I'm doing history and economics at a very good university. I'm going straight into banking.

BYE BYE YOU FUCKING NEETS

No, your brother clearly has an inferiority complex, probably feels threatened by your achievements. Nobody in their right mind would ever think that a low skilled welder with no chance to progress is better than a highly paid, highly educated lawyer, even if lawyers are genrally the scum of Earth.

Welding fucking sucks. No respect, shit working conditions and decreasing pay. It's very susceptible to cheap foreign labour willing to work in shit conditions for shit pay.

companies that hire welders don't care too much where you got your certificate as long as the program is good. Look for community colleges and technical schools in your area. Do research, see which ones are best. If any have job placement assistance that's a plus, as long as it's not bullshit. You have to be careful, a lot of these one off tech schools are ripoffs. Do your homework before you enroll. Also, call some of the companies that you think you'd apply at and ask them if they hire more from one school or another. You'd be surprised how helpful they could be.

lol @ all those blue collar poverty jobs
finance all the way, nice salary + ridiculous bonuses

Buy a stick welder and practice on scrap.

What tier of law school are you in? This is directly related to your potential outcomes.

I own a prototyping and metal work shop. I can say with 100% power that we (people in the trade) are worth A TON! There are not many people in this day that wish to do these jobs. I just hired a kid who is interested in CNC on as a trainer at $22/hr. Just FYI

I'm a Unix administrator.

Everyone I work with is slightly to the right of Pinochet. It's brilliant.

>what's the most red pilled career?

oye pendejo, chinga tu madre con sida

I am a sailor, we do not give a fuck about anything as long as we get paid.

get an el cheapo tig welder and practice tig welding, its more versatile.

>t failure

A TIG does stick and a stick does TIG m8

There is only one career worth having. blasphemer!

Lol, you've never met a real attorney.

I do power washing. Making 48k a year, $215-320 a day. Its the best job in my life so far at a young age

Anyone know of any decent Trade Schools that offer welding IN San Antonio? I'll also take an apprenticeship if they offer on the job training.

My Uncle makes 2$20000 per rty working from home.

Click this link to find out how you can too.

Seriously though that's cool - I'mglad that you guys do well. Wish I worked in a craft based job like that.

i knew that a tig does stick, but i didnt knew that a stick does tig. BUT it wont do aluminium :D

thanks for the info though

hope nothing ever goes wrong with him as a welder and he needs to get an MRI
the metals particles that settle in his tissues only have one way to go should they ever decide to shove him in a giant magnet

other than that I can't hire a ticketed welder here for any less than $80/hr

Architect

Well a DC stick will TIG alu, not well.. An AC/DC stick will TIG alu like a mother. Those old tombstone machines with AC bias TIG alu like crazy, and theyre cheap af

engineering, anything else is for low iq retards.

All these new machines have TONS of awesome settings for cleaning and all kinds of shit.. if you want to spend $5000 on one. If you start with a AC/DC stick machine, your welds will look 10x better than someone who started MIG and went to TIG. Always start with stick and move to TIG.

All thats really needed to engineer these days is Solidworks and flow sim. THATS IT... The PC does everything for you.. SAD lol. I miss the charts and the calcs.

Tech school or finding a job shop that is willing to apprentice you. If all they are willing to teach you is MIG then they are a fucking joke/scam and you will end up getting chained to some fixture for 12 hours a day making pennies. Learn TIG and stick, these will make you more versatile than just learning MIG (IE. the hot glue gun of welding).

my friend is a welder, hes only 26 and is making 150+k a year, the hours are long but the money is there, hes getting like 150/day perdiem alone, thats most than most entry level office jobs just off per diem

THANK YOU!

Homesteading.

tulsa welding school, they now have on in houston, my beaner friend went to the one in tulsa and is now bretty much ballin, he bout to drop on a nice house, has a 2015 ford platinum and just bought a 25k trailer to pull around and sleep in instead of wasting the per diem on hotels, so far hes had jobs in chicago, various parts of texas and is currently back in cali on a job, just what ever you do dont fuck up on a drug test, once you start nearing the big money they do hair follicle, he failed one and paid the price big time, he has been clean since and is doing better than anyone else i know from high school, the trick is never stay at a company for more than 2 years always look to climb in pay, hes going to start looking for shell/exxon type employment now, hes a fantastic welder

>What's the most red pilled career?
Do what makes you happy and helps others. As a lawyer, are you going to help others or will you be a Jew about it? As a software engineer I've quit a good paying job because they asked me to backdoor consumer and enterprise router firmware. On one hand I had a vision of a poor family having to buy a new device after malware bricked their router using my backdoor. I also imagined a hospital having patient records leaked after skids got hold of it because of something I did. You have to decide whether or not what you're doing is not only legal, but right.

Actually owning capital

Careers are a meme

what you are good at and like doing

how could you possibly not be a cuck when you care what others think like you do?

The welders in my field (HVAC-R) make around 60-70k a year. Most guys drop their welding cert's because they don't want to be stuck doing it every day. It is dirty work. Some guys love it.
I work with hvac controls and computer systems all day. Clean work and pays me 70-80k a year. Enough to get by.
Note: Good welders in my field NEVER hurt for work. The recession did not hurt them. The recession did not bother hurt me either.
My advice: Try some welding and only if you like it pursue it. I wouldn't recommend dropping out of law school unless you just hate it. You pretty much live half your life at work so it's important to find something YOU like. Pay isn't everything if your miserable.

I’m hopefully going to law school to do the lpc in September. Hearing lots of rumours that the money is shit, its gonna all be automated soon, there’s a glut of law graduates, its all controlled by certain groups.

My thinking is get the qualification then see how things are. if you have progressed that far in the system, then yeah you are probably cucked. if law school doesn’t work out for you then things are probably so fucked that having a job as a welder or any other job like that wont work out either.

Its a sign of the times that you are in law school and feel cucked, preserver with school those other options will still be available at later stages

you have to start somewhere, unless you are more fortunate than others, if you have any family connections to law firms or doctors offices call them up and offer some sort of courier service, law firms and private doctors are always needing misc. help like that

honestly if you do have 100k i tell ppl to spread it out on down payment of 5 houses and rent them out, tons of cheap rentable properties in tulsa, like homes under 25k that you could out right buy

working IT. its a growing job market with expanding career opportunities, good pay, good hours, not manual labor.

dont be retarded

OP dont listen to all these retards telling you to go work 60 hour/week shifts, become a programmer or a system administrator for some company

Get your training, put some years in learning and advancing in the trade, and then look into shifting into inspection work. More money, much more money. Alternatively you can do NDT work and still get into inspection work. Study your ass off, get your CWI, and you'll thank yourself later.

t. CWI who does 3rd party inspection and pulls in $140k a year

this is my plan desu but i try to keep quiet about it to decrease my competition. but yea you can get microsoft certifications pretty easily which will set you up for lots of growing job markets. I plan on going into cyber-security once i get A+ / MCSA certified

NEET is most redpilled career

>Live off gibsmedats

Face it, you're literally a nigger.

Welding is retard tier in terms of trades. A monkey could do it.

Real men go into carpentry or plumbing.

Rope Access is pretty red pilled

I'd rather be an inquisitor to be frankfurter, senpai. Gotta keep the home front pure, ya know?