link me to the G20 dinner pls

youtube.com/watch?v=pPPPULck7Gw&t=7s

GERMANY IS A MESS

youtube.com/watch?v=9BQP01MDrCE

Name the Jew, you civnat cucks

I N T E R N A T I O N A L
J E W R Y
B T F O

Trump is an amazing man. We are lucky he's on our side.

Hannity WONT

what did trump mean by this?

Basic gestalt of Trump - Putin meeting aside from the ceasefire?

Does Portugal have anything like this? youtube.com/watch?v=tIvyxdhCFbY

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump wants to increase Immigration for whites while denying most of the third world if not all. He's interested in repealing the 1965 immigration act. As a result the Non-Hispanic White birth rate Will grow even more if he succeeds in this plan. The immigration of whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa at the most. SA because Trump supported the apartheid and might want to help them out as well. This might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America if they happen to breed. The Non-Hispanic White birth rate is slowly rising and with this plan for white immigration it will only continue to grow more. With this plan, Mass Deportations, The RAISE act, Extreme Vetting and Lowered Taxes.

>implying anyone in here is civnat
>implying jews aren't named constantly
>implying the 14 words wasn't discussed for the past 3 threads

looks like a couple ((())) astronauts.
check out this star heeb cutie.

the left has to support Putin now out of hatred for Trump

AWOO

What about the balkans

Which one? Rothschild or Soros? And what makes you think we're not pro-white?

>That handshake

What did he mean by this?

FPBP
>Mexico Will Pay

Why can't Trumpgen defeat Obama Leaf?

He's been shitting up your threads for years.

>Works fucking me over
>Have $1,000 in credit card bills that I can't pay until they stop fucking me over
>Single with no friends
>And now my tv just turned off and won't come back on
Well fuck me.

Hey Portugal, what do you think of Macron's MILF taste?

oh gee
who could predict Vox's view on this beforehand

Wait is Tucker on tonight!?

She almost looks not evil.

it's milf heaven on fox tonight
somethign for everyone

>Sup Forums still pretends this show is actually good

>So then I told him "You better go catch it!"

>Everyone else in this room is a bunch of putzes, but you get me.

What do you mean by defeat?

It was supposed to be 30 minutes but ended up being 2 hours
Melania was sent in to get them to stop but they didn't listen

Man this could be a movie poster

Tucker will be tucking on schedule.

is that the crimson chin?

>P-putin kun will you m-marry..me

Fuck DRUMPF
not only is he a child, he's a fucking Russian puppet. /s

Retards biting b8 will never end, regulars who have seen all his tired copypastas have them filtered or scroll right by

Beady-Eyed Psycho Jo Scarbro

Macaroni is the weirdest person ever.

BLM BTFO

w-woah

Who else here tired of winning?

B R O T H E R S
I N
A R M S

>When you hate Trump so much you start shilling for the man who were calling Hitler a week ago
Trump literally owns their minds

I think it finally stopped raining now.

Yes. Ignore all bongs that use /ournewsman/

politico.com/story/2017/07/07/trump-putin-shake-hands-g-20-240290
>At one point, Tillerson said, First Lady Melania Trump entered the room in a fruitless effort to break up the already over-time meeting, which continued for another hour after she left.

>two scoops
>two terms
>two hours overtime meeting
M U C H T O D I S C U S S
U
C
H

T
O

D
I
S
C
U
S
S

Unplug it and try to plug something else in that socket, bud. If it doesn't work, that's a faulty electrical line in that room.

RACIST
LET THEM BEAT YOU UP
IF YOU DIE YOU WIN

>oh geewho could predict Vox's view on this beforehand

We need to give VOX the CNN treatment next or hell at the same time

Refute his talking points.

I don't think it's so much retards taking bait, as it is Trumpgen just refusing to debate him.

Maybe if you're idea of participating in a Trump thread wasn't limited to role-playing as a little anime girl online for other men, you would already know.

The constant influx of redditors means people always fall for the bait

>yfw trump is literally anakin skywalker

>former democrat (jedi)
>was friends with hillary clinton (obi-wan)
>seduced to the republicans (dark side) by emperor palpatine (bannon)
>lost to hillary (obi-wan) in a direct fight, but still ended up in power
>hillary then goes into hiding, just like obi-wan

Barron is Luke Skywalker, destined to finally lure his father back to the light side

The President is close to overtaking BBCs propaganda account. This is why they don't want him to use social media.

>Trump colluded with Russia to rig the election
>Lol Trump is so stupid that he believed Putin's lies about not rigging the election

This is contradictory even from the perspective of a Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferer. Are they admitting that Trump didn't collude? Because if he did, then how could Putin have "tricked" him?

>tired of winning
what's that..?

With all this talk of Pence I'm suddenly reminded of the commencement speech he gave at Notre Dame University. You know, the one where the students walked out in protest? Severely underrated at the time.

>You know, if the emanations of free speech were charted on a map like infrared heat signatures, one would hope that universities would be the hottest places, red and purple with dispute, not (((dark blue and white))) frozen in decant orthodoxy and intellectual stasis. If such a map were to exist, Notre Dame would burn bright with the glow of vibrant discussion. This university is a vanguard of freedom of expression and the free exchange of ideas at a time, sadly, when free speech and civility are waning on campuses across America.
>Notre Dame is a campus where deliberation is welcomed, where opposing views are debated, and where every speaker, no matter how unpopular or unfashionable, is afforded the right to air their views in the open for all to hear.
>But Notre Dame is an exception, an island in a sea of conformity so far spared from the noxious wave that seems to be rushing over much of academia. While this institution has maintained an atmosphere of civility and open debate, far too many campuses across America have become characterized by speech codes, safe zones, "tone policing", administration-sanctioned political correctness, all of which amounts to nothing less than suppression of the freedom of speech.
>These all-too-common practices are destructive of learning and the pursuit of knowledge, and they are wholly outside the American tradition. As you, our youth, are the future, and universities the bellwether of thought and culture, I would submit that the increasing intolerance and suppression of the time-honored tradition of free expression on our campuses jeopardizes the liberties of every American. This should not and must not be met with silence..

What bait? He rarely if at all gets refuted, or at least derailed. What he says IS often correct.

Nigger, we've tried. You're dealing with someone who refuses to accept he's wrong, or worse yet someone who's aware he's wrong.

It's his personal account too, not @POTUS. They don't get to wait out the clock and watch his followers evaporate when he leaves office. They're terrified he's building a personal power base for bypassing the media, and rightly so.

Shittiest Awoo...
Pic related is best Awoo non-/s

wut on the shitting fuck hell are you smoking

He's been BTFO in these threads dozens of times and he always spams the same misleading graphs, so people just have him filtered at this point. He was so desperate for (You)s today he put on his trip as "Obama Leaf"

Drampfth BTFO /s

I DON'T CARE! WE'RE GOING TO WIN MOOOOOORE

Go back to facebook you absolute homo

Faggot

The left really needs to stop attempting to meme.

Yeah whatever

(You)
He is refuted every single time he comes

No...is that...SOME SORT OF POP CULTURE REFERENCE? HHHHHHHHHNMNNNNGH I'M CUMMMMMMING

t. atheist jedi

ummm no sweetie. Trump is actually Voldemort

Been done plenty of times, no use for us to continue to do so. No (You) for you just because you sound like you're a fan of his and that makes you pretty damn pathetic

It turned off once, I switched it to a different outlet in my surge protector and came back on. But it did it again and now it won't turn on again. And I fucking liked my tv.

Fuck off, nerd.

libshits
B T F O

I'm curious to see how effective he is at winning seats in 2018. Let's just hope Cuck Ryan is replaced. Tbh I'd willingly lose the seat to a Dem since it wouldn't change anything.

His twitter followers are real too, as opposed to Obama who magically had 80 million followers like 5 years ago but RARELY could break 10k retweets when Trump does it every sinlge day.

Why does it say "and" on his chest?

You take that back.

I don't do it anymore how many times can you have the same conversation with the same guy before you just ignore him?

Of course he's gonna say it. He has nothing to lose by continuing to lie to an audience who will accept everything he says as truth.

After his 8 years he will be number one on twitter

Screencap this

Counter him with your own copypasta then, he always talks about the same 3 things.

>Obama saved America after the global recession.
>Obama saved the economy
>Obama created jobs at an alarming rate

How can these not be accurately refuted with a single image?

>FEAR

Blessed man. I always berate myself for doubting him, after he was chosen to be the running mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Y9wjmjLgFM
watch America First u idiots, stop watching cable

The start of Season 7