Hamburg War Zone /general/

Second Day. Hamburg still under siege by hordes of antifa.

> more than 196 injured officers
twitter.com/PolizeiHamburg/status/883404117321728000

>more than a dozen cars were burned and burning barricades were set up

> Warning shot during robbery
twitter.com/PolizeiHamburg/status/883391301231628288

>shops are getting plundered in large numbers

> 100k expected for tomorrow

Livestreams:
welt.de/tv-programm-live-stream/
youtube.com/watch?v=iY3UszAfj3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=B5jaW0ohY1U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7sRjonStJv0
reuters.tv/l/n$l/2017/07/07/protest-against-g20-summit
youtube.com/watch?v=fWxyWrmwOPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is the social security and safety net not enough for these freeloaders? Jesus Christ it's time to glass Germany

so brave

so progressive

What the fuck are they protesting now...?

Why beat them but not arrest them?

Footage of the plundering

Not many are fluent in Arabic my man, can you translate?

youtube.com/watch?v=7sRjonStJv0

Antifa was a mistake.

>When the riot police have no gun or plastic bullets
Couldn't be any more happier. Fuck Germany. You cucks deserve it.

why not deploy the bundeswehr? ik that our army is a fucking meme (my best friend is serving) but they should be able to deliver some order.

Communists are mad this centuries numbers are way down, by now the Jews had pretty much taken over Russia and started racking up kills.

>100k tomorrow
QUELLE JETZT

Also i feel for you krauts.

>FUCK MATERIALISM
>Steals Iphone

why are police ALLOWING people to burn everything/loot stores?

Antifa are good goyim. Give them a break.

what about the injuries on the antifa side? no one?

Typical german subhumans.

Because it is illegal.

AHAHAHAHAHA!

I bet a load of those business owners have children who are antifa.

Hamburg deserves this, and more.

nice cops, cant wait to see reddit post the threads about police brutality

Because they are pretty much outnumbered, antifa has the city in his grip.

Yeah, literally what the fuck kind of policing is this Germany?

use fucking tanks/gas/etc.

weapons.

>germans chimping out like niggers
>is actually full of niggers

Beautiful.
These policemen know, that everyone who is arrested will be free to go next morning.

this event fills me with shock i must admit. there are at least ten thousand organized men pillaging one of our greatest cities and handling this issue is a mere joke for the government. imagine them going all out. imagine if one day we would be forced to start a real revolution. against what terrible and infinite might we would have to win! going against the army with killer machines, tanks, drones and more. what hope is there?

>unicorn riot is there

wat

Still gets them off the street for the night

save them, hitler!

Warning shot had nothing to do with the G20 protests.

Let them do it. Let them plunder. Let them taste victory. The Police won't forget this, nor will the citizens of Hamburg and the surrounding areas. They will oppose the Left after this at every step.

The german police has been neglected for years by the policy of merkel, they are underpaid, 'cause Merkel needs the money for the rapefugees.

Against that capitalist and globalist scum

They waged war on us by making this G20 in our city, and they got war. All fair

Keep that german boipucci warm for when i come

>Against that capitalist and globalist scum

> Get funded by Soros.

MFW

Leftists are such braindead idiots.

subtle directions of smoke

Like saloon fights in western movies

Sadly no. The typical german is fuckin stupid and the media tries to tell the tale of "not all leftist" and only a small % and it was only the "black block" and the police started the riots.....so they will always vote left because they think they are the good ones.

>shocked
Get over it and if you do not take action, at least change your opinion and the opinion of your peers!
There have consequences to be drawn and not just from todays events.
>one of our greatest cities
these times are long gone

Also the policemen who are busy getting these guys to a station are not there to help their comrades.

why are police not using tear gas, rubber pellets, or any force?

literal city blocks are burning to the ground and stores have been pillaged.

More Footage of the Plundering

>globalist scum
>is funded by said globalists
>pushes for open borders

This is why nobody takes you fruits seriously.

Looks pretty bad by european standards but still not as bad as a night in Chicago. The commies need to step up their game or just quit it.

No, it's because you guys are cucked

>anti-fa riot in the caliphate previously known as germoney
but why

Because they are weak cucks, and tear gas and rubbers won't help them much vs molotovs

And that of course.

yes i mean i am shocked when i think of what power our government has in reserve. you see ordinary and unarmed policemen holding back these armies of goons. no weapons yet, no heavy machinery, no special forces, no army and who knows what we have in case of real emergency. imagine going against all that one day.

They just get away with endless shit. I wouldn't mind some of that plunder plus I get to blame the black bloc.

Kick in a highend watch seller's and fill my pockets with Pateks.

They act like niggers

of course they're going to go looting

fucking faggots

who /comfy/?

I find that hard to believe. You've got 100k folks showing up tomorrow, I can't imagine the people living in Hamburg will forget this, surely.

tear gas with wassewerfer, baton and tear gas grenades. There already was a warning shot at noon, given by an outnumbered cop when robbers attacked him.

Pro tip for the next g20. Add remote detonatable firebombs near the entrance of stores.

post the reuters stream next time. One of the better ones atm

have to police given up or are there other pockets of antifa that they're trying to take out?

I know you are just fake revolutionaries. Why does Hamburg still have electricity and running water? Why haven't the supply lines been cut? Why have you not seized the means of production? Too busy looting, drugging and chimping out? Maybe you are just being used and then disposed of? Kek.

Another user said police have given up sections of the city to antifa, not sure though

if people on foot are at risk, use tanks.

>Stealing toilet paper
But why? If you are going to be a filthy thief why wouldn't you take at least something valuable?

Let's pretend I am a harmless shopkeeper in Germany. All this shit is going on and I decide to hold up inside my store with a firearm to protect my property. Haven't actually fired any shots but its just to deter people from wrecking my shit.

What happens?

Why dont the police just open fire at antife with lethal weapons?

the whole day it looked like they just chased antifa around the city
cleared them out of one area and they just moved somewhere else.

They are annoyed af. But i think order is to wait and have them gather so no guerilla tactic shit can start by single groups. Rumour has it tonights gonna be wild.

My favorite part was when they pilfered and, destroyed a construction site. I mean I guess creating more work is pro-worker, right?

automatic rifle fire usually fixes that. Declare martial law you stupid cunts.

>imagine going against all that one day.
I hope this will not happen, if there is a civil I hope to have military on my side.
Politics can only go so far in its disrespect against police and military.
But no question, if our guys were out there, the sleeping forces of the state would likely get different orders.

because the police have decided to engage in fucking streetfights with the protesters like inare germans the new niggers?

that's kind of what I was seeing too

I'm probably the billionth person to tell you this today, but more force is necessary in combating people who are tearing down private and public property and burning it in the streets

> owning a gun

That's a few years of jail for you

Beautiful! Workers of the world unite! ACAB!

When I saw some of the footage I was shocked. Hooded black clothed militias marching the streets.
I applaud every policeman whos beating the shit out of them. But theres probably not enough police of this kind.
I heard theres police coming from austria to help...
At least we now have something to point at when they propagate the 'danger from the right' meme.

Some comfy fires here

So despite the entire city collapsing around them they would arrest me and let my property be destroyed?

I'ts only one city and the other german people do not care about hamburg at all when they vote. maybe they are shocked about the riots...but will vote again for merkel the traitor or other leftist cunts. they have no choice since the afd are controlled opposition and not real the cure for the problem. So as i said, hamburg won't change anything. Sadly.

So Antifa are just German Niggers? They riot & then loot their own communities. Guess what the fascists are back in Kraut Town.

>pushes for open borders
Not everyone, rioters aren't a homogeneus group with the same ideology, they come from several anti-globalist groups.

German leftists are literally niggers.

just fuck my city up senpai

Because destroying capitalist businesses isn't about maximizing personal wealth, you dumbfuck.

>Ancap cannot understand anyone doing anything for any reason but greed

After it became evident that the antifa's violence wasn't going to stop itself, Americans quickly rallied to repel the domestic antifa scourge back to the basement from whence they came.

Will Germans?

What is that bit the guy in black near the centre is trying and failing to tear off the till area?

name my band

Is this riot kino?

fuck communism and fuck communists

>I decide to hold up inside my store with a firearm
kek, where are you going to get taht firearm from?

Congrats Germany!
Merkel and Soros have degenerated you into niggers!
Brown goyim cattle has been herded together!

Germany is literally a failed state
WEW

Peace and Plunder