CNN app

We're back to 31k

And Sup Forums told me iPhones are for cucks. Eat your heart out faggots

>back to 31k

Are they removing 1 star ratings? I thought there were more before.

The CNN fags can't face the music, so they have to cover their tracks with their own shit.

It was actually 3.8 yesterday when I left my onestar.

They removed my rating

Before I left work at 12:30 we were at 51,000 1 stars.

Its pretty standard to remove reviews that dont use the app for a specific amount of time. Apple will remove the 1 star just downloaded reviews as well, but they are much slower than andriod is.

What do anons do....

Not enough cuck reviews

everyone create craigs lists ads lying to ppl telling them that 'ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DL THIS AP AND GIVE IT A 1 STAR REVIEW AND I WILL PAY YOU' the job is so easy they will do it instantly and u wont pay them

huh, interesting.

They are buying 5 stars

pic related

wow. imagine having that as your job. you'd have to be fuckin robotic for it not to drive you crazy. are chinks de facto lobotomized?

Now 30k about 50 minutes after OP....

little do they know, you can simulate TouchEvents with adb

Oops, 70 minutes

ratings are removed if you download the app rate and remove it soon after
also since the 1 star ratings are caused by a recent mob to the company the ratings mean jack shit and is nothing but asspain

Indians

Make craigslist ads advertising roleplay fetish gay rape meet ups. Need anons to figure out the security at this address.

It''s pretty dumb. You can make a bot click it for you.

adb is for android only. What about iOS?

some of the hardline autists here operate 20 social media account just to cocksuck trump
at least the chinks do it for money

Anyone believing the ratings for any app is a fool. Of course carrying around a literal tracking device....

>we'll one-star their app that will teach them a lesson!!

whatever happened to good old fashioned political violence?

haven't touched an apple product in my entire life, dunno

Was this genuine?

Slacktivism is the only way for beta male sissies to feel better about themselves.

The apps are a dead end. Lets focus on other shit

What do you honestly expect us to do? What good does shit talking anything we choose to focus on do for anyone? I love a stable life you can't honestly expect people to throw themselves onto a sword for some faggot company going after some faggot meme generator. There are way more internet capable people out here than there are people that support their news channel. Frigg off eh.

I think instead of focusing on CCN memes, we need to include their advertisers. Something like CNN and McDonalds high fiving while gassing a jew.

That sounds like a wonderful idea

Holy shit hahaha