Race Mixing

Why do people champion race mixing so hard? Like this comment here reads like a parody. What the fuck? I don't think race /matters/ for potential partners but to outright say race mixing is the best? What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWlzR9bUYhk&ab_channel=HistoryTruths
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_definitions
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1402726
youtube.com/watch?v=xdyin6uipy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A whole life of teachings of how bad white people are and a whole lot of fucking self-hate.

Propaganda

Race mixing is a way to root out inbreeding. Mixed children are smarter and better looking.

Smarter because the race of one parent tends to be below the average of the other and therefore "smarter".

Second is subjective.

Honestly speaking, I actually like white ladies more than Indian ladies. I don't think they're more beautiful or better it's just white ladies appeal me so much. It's sad that I ain't gonna get any.

That guy is going all out for Goy of the Year

That's just pathetic, who the fuck would throw their own people under the bus like that?

The new Spider-Man movie is propaganda for race mixing

Inbred people have accomplished far more then mixed people have. An inbred person created modern day theory of evolution while a mixed mongrel was one of America's worst presidents.

>Why do people champion race mixing so hard?
They are stupid parrots. But the joke is on them; nature is weeding out their genetics, so their opinions and decisions don't matter anyway.

Virtue signaling. It makes them feel less racist. Which is funny since they're literally race mixing to avoid being called a name? They're disregarding their own race as an option, out of shame, to focus on someone of color, because of their color. Textbook prejudice.

Thank God I'm not the only one who noticed that. Just saw it today, and holy fuck. One couple in the whole bloody movie was single-race. One.

>Can't wait til everyone looks the same!
>MUH DICK
Excellent post, leaf. Very well done. Thoughtful and not at all shallow as fuck.

No, they're objectively dumber than the race of the smartest parent.
For example, whites in the US have an average IQ of 102. Niggers have an average IQ of 85. Mulattos tend to have an average around 93.

But Sup Forums isn't any different. This board is crawling with effeminate young white males who lacked the prowess to get white women, so they have to resort to non-white women and then they brag about it. Anything to "get back" at those white women they dreamed about who rejected them, jej.

But they weren't even rejected that rudely either. It's just their inner young effeminate male sperg nature coming out. On Sup Forums.

The Hart-Celler act was the death of America, If Trump repeals it he should be considered a hero.

i think it has to do partially with wanting to be social or cool. people here dont give a fuck because alot of them have been outcasts for awhile.

so when the media says its cool to hate white people, the women jump on the train and beta, stupid, or socially starved men follow the women without thinking about what theyre actually doing

i could be wrong though

I honestly don't know what they expect to happen when everyone looks the same. People will still be fucking assholes, just about things other than race. They'll probably dicks about who has lighter or darker brown skin.

Butch Hartman basically redpilled millennials when they were younger without even knowing it. kek

This.

I remember years ago my friend and I watched an episode of the show (((Community))). When talking about relationship shit, one of the white girls on the show mentioned how so-and-so character should get with another character because "their mixed race babies would be cute". AKA some garbage no one has ever said ever.

Even being blue pilled as fuck, when we heard that my friend and I looked at each other, cringed and said "what the fuck?" Then we changed the channel. Other, more stupid people just eat that shit up though.

Is that from NeoGAF?
Because if so that would explain it.

>Hart-Celler act
The first step would be to eliminate Affirmative Action, which would make America less attractive to shitskin, and would give white men a chance to attend college again. Repealing the 1965 Immigration Act would be far more difficult to accomplish.

They have been brainwashed to think this is a good thing. It all has to do with a Jewish prophecy. The Jewish belief is that if you mix the people of iron(Europe) with the people of clay (muslims) they will become brittle and God will crush them and build an everlasting rule of Israel.
youtube.com/watch?v=DWlzR9bUYhk&ab_channel=HistoryTruths

Yes, it's always NeoGAF.

NeoGAF is like the leftist Sup Forums, I have no idea why it doesn't get more attention around here.

Yeah I read their political threads sometimes just to remind myself how bad it can get.

They're entrenched now and it's worse than ever.

DELETE THIS YOU SUFKI NG PEICEFOGHFIFUFCSDITBNGSPLLSYOURINTESTINESOUGANDTSTUFFTHEMyiNTYOURECHILRENSMOTUH

They're also obsess with us. They keep up with everything we're up to, then proceed to call you a racist if you even mention "Sup Forums" in a positive manner and then the ban. I fucking hate that place.

single mother parenting

>then proceed to call you a racist if you even mention "Sup Forums" in a positive manner and then the ban.

this is the problem, you get banned for having a dissenting opinion so the ideas dont get discussed. The people there never get to see flaws in their arguments and reasoning so they believe theyre actually right

its part of why Sup Forums ended up right wing. lefties got BTFO in arguments so much that being a leftist here isnt banable, but its viewed as so stupid you might as well be asking to be trolled

NeoGAF needs to be wiped from the internet desu

>being this autistic over what kind of couples a movie presents
you're no better than left-wing parasites dissing a movie because there weren't enough women or black people in it

>implying I care about nebulous 'morals' when they aid the destruction of the white race
Get in the oven, kike. If it's anti-white, it can burn along with its creators. Or are you totally oblivious to the agenda being pushed here? Do you think that almost 100% outbreeding is a completely natural occurrence?
>that pic
So progressive!

NeoGAF is where the know-it-all effeminate leftists of the previous era went. They went to places like there, and reddit, and other similar namefag sites. In the previous era they'd be on their namefag forums, but also on Youtube, primarily.

Trump winning, even though I don't think it was as much of a victory as Sup Forums thinks, was because people are tired of these arrogant know-it-alls ruining things for the rest of us. A dedicated vocal minority of autists who insist that everybody be brought down to the same level they are. That's why Trump won.

>fictional work portrays mixed couple
>WHITE GENOCIDE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Get a grip, Billy Bob.

>even though I don't think it was as much of a victory as Sup Forums thinks

dude, the election was the final push. if trump lost Sup Forums wouldve lost all hope and went back to wanting to see it all burn. it wouldve been the ultimate blackpill

things arent as great as people said they were going to be but at least theres some sort of a push back now

I bet this guy gets a lot of pussy from gamer girlz. That kind of attitude is extremely attractive to women.

Why is miscegenation so much more common in Hollywood productions than in real life?

>I think entertainment mediums have no affect in the subconscious of the consumer

>"it's okay to breed outside of your race"
then
>"only bigots would refuse to date outside of their race"
then
>half of whites have mongrel kids
then
>half of remaining whites have mongrel kids
repeat, ad infinitum, until the white race is destroyed as a cohesive entity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_definitions
>"Genocide is the attempt to destroy any recognized, stable, and permanent group as it is defined by the perpetrator: [It] is a concerted effort to eliminate its individual members and to destroy the group’s ability to maintain its social and cultural cohesion and, thus, its existence as a group."

Go fuck yourself.

Obv Jews wanna dilute white genes and create a mulatto universal slave race.

They know whites are the only ones who can crush them, since the Roman-Jewish wars, to the various pogroms under European monarchs, to the Axis powers.

They want to breed that out.

Yes, whites are the mixed children of neanderthals and homos. Niggers are pure homos, therefore white and black miscegenation is inbreeding.

Of course it's some faggot that plays Overwatch. That game is a SJW infested shithole

>being mentally unable to distinguish fiction from reality
are you really this retarded
50% white, you've already lost, why aren't you having kids, etc.

There is a push back, but it's still playing into the hands of the leftists.

Because brown qts are the best.

It's the hipster desire of wanting to be "cultured" to an extreme. Just like when they warped being cultured via traveling the world to include 3rd world countries that even citizens don't like living in.

They think it makes them smart, being "smart" is important because they think that means they automatically are right on Every. Single. Issue. This insecurity over being done is also why Marxists took over the educational system on almost every level. It's all about that label, "smart". Gotta have that label by any means that doesn't involve actual hard work.

"Marxist smarts", or "shallow smarts", is a cancer that is ruling the left.

I'm a spic with a white gf. Through our time together, we understood that our relationship is NOT inherently cultured or smart. Quite frankly, it was pretty risky. If we really didn't get to know each other before getting on deck, she could have ended up with some cholo beaner. On my end, I could have gotten some liberal cunt like the fag in OP who would use me as a means to virtue signal. Fuck off.

No, right-wing ideals are definitely on the rise. There's been a noticeable shift in the overton window and general public consensus on political issues since Trump announced his candidacy.

Not sure how leftist dystopia Canada is treating you, but the US is growing more conservative by the day. I think any other American in this thread can attest to that

You're wrong. Civic nationalism, sexual promiscuity, race mixing, and all that play into the hands of leftists. That's what I meant. Trying to meme a prude traditional society into existence doesn't work when you blatantly ignore the things that have deteriorated society to begin with.

Many of these issues are addressed by religion (specifically Christianity) and Trump is doing plenty to further the spread of Christianity in America.

>Hamburg riots "hype" thread
>White Superhero hate thread
>Hate against a OP-ED warning the left is going to shit thread
>Hate against the cops who died in Texas thread
>Hate against white families thread.

This is neogaf right now, theres also some worthy gems i couldnt snip like the:

>fuck white people thread
>Miles Morales is the best spiderman thread
>Linda Sarsour is appreciation thread
>Also another fuck the police thread.

/pol is coolbeans compared to the nuts on neogaf.FBI should be monitoring that place.

>I don't think race /matters/ for potential partners
>I don't think
That's pretty obvious.

Cancer rates are skyrocketing,
It's literally a death sentence as transplants become very unlikely to find even between siblings

Also neogaf is a probably a pedo coverup, its been 2 cases of ex-mods who got outted as pedos from there.

Neogaf needs some attention either from us or the authorities. Its a breedinground for left wing nuts.

I torched my account after the elections, the gaming side is mostly good, but the nuts on the otherside are starting to seep into there aswel

Fucking CHRIST

Oh, I forgot homosexuality and trannies too. I actually like it when the pro-morality Christian guys come on here. Despite what people say they are very rare and I know them when I see them. Sup Forums is wrong and so are many other entities/people when they say that all or most or half the work has been done. And many people that support Trump are degenerates, and western Christians tend to be the "live and let live!" types.

LoL someone who can burp out a burner account over there go post this in those Anti-White or Anti-Cop threads.

And say something like "were Sup Forums, and we have our fucking eyes on you"

Would be funny

>Its a breedinground for left wing nuts.
What's the difference between a breeding ground and a containment? If they stay there, let them stay. Although, they probably won't stay there, since leftist degenerates get immense pleasure from 'trolling' this place, for instance.

Tthey literally advocate violence against the police and white people

They won't stay there. Im convinced of this once i saw the cancer in the Linda Sarsour thread.

Somebody needs to report that shit to the FBI or something. The woman is a ISIS simpathizer and calls for muslims to "Jihad" against the us president.

Thats not normal.

I advocate for violence against nigger all the time. I'm not a hypocrite: if I get to do that, even the degenerate leftists should. It's the act of actually doing the violence that should be illegal.

>And say something like "were Sup Forums, and we have our fucking eyes on you"
It'd be funny if it weren't false. For all the time and energy Sup Forums spends on literally who youtubers, I'm surprised Sup Forums has spent literally no time looking into NeoFAGGOTS like Lime.

>120 IQ white and 85 IQ black reproduce
>the most likely outcome for the child's IQ is between the two values
>this child is apparently smarter than his parents

>And many people that support Trump are degenerates, and western Christians tend to be the "live and let live!" types.

while thats true, it desnt take away from the fact that conservative values are on the rise, and as the population becomes more conservatives these live and let live christians may become...actually christian. remember that the church has also been subverted, and part of the fight is getting rid of that

its definitely far from over, but we are gaining ground

Well, thing is your trolling on Sup Forums while they post that shit with a straight face on one of the biggest gaming forums on the web.

Comparing neogaf to Sup Forums is not exactly right, were right wing nuts, nazis in the same sense that we like to dress up and play cops and robbers.

But over there its something else. There no tongue in cheek over there.

What he doesn't understand is, a man who impregnates a woman of another race is helping to conquer that race with his seed, while his own race doesn't really lose anything, since sperm is practically unlimited.

He's committing an inherently hostile act against his wife's tribe.

Ironically, race mixed """""people"""""

>while thats true, it desnt take away from the fact that conservative values are on the rise
>its definitely far from over, but we are gaining ground

What do you base this on? The election of Trump, and the one or two studies done on Gen Z? Playing an act doesn't mean you are actually what you claim to be. I see no proof western society is getting better, all I see is people convinced (on all points of the political/ideological spectrum) that it's getting really prude and traditional and conservative but they provide no proof for such claims.

yeah when people talk about race mixing what they really mean is white women breeding with black/brown men

white men race mixing isn't really encouraged, in fact it's become socially acceptable to hate white men who date Asians

>that it's getting really prude and traditional and conservative

its not getting "really prude and traditional" its getting MORE traditional that it is now. youre not going to see the full effects after 2-3 years of pushback against the left and like 6 months of a trump presidency

people are starting to see the effects of leftism and its bullshit and are starting to push back. look at all the alt right/light/conservative youtubers coming out. hell, look at the fags over at reddit getting redpilled

this shit doesnt happen over night. i dont know why youre so pessimistic. do you live in toronto or something?

>Not wanting to create new classes of rootless racial castes in a state of eternal conflict on the basis that there will be a post racial Utopia in the future where we live on Mars and never have to worry about starvation because muh transhumanist post scarcity

What are you, racist?

By the way, anyone who's not been redpilled on NeoFAG needs to read the thread the OP came from, it's a riot.

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1402726

Pic related is a bonus.

Gonna be dropping more NeoFAGgotry for fun.

This one is NeoGAF squared.

>its not getting "really prude and traditional" its getting MORE traditional that it is now

I disagree, considering the namefags who apparently speak for "us" are degenerates in many ways. You're confusing a surface level backlash for something much more deeper affecting civilization. People want to believe that the west is really prude and traditional because a) conservatives want to delude themselves instead of doing any real work and b) leftists want to seem like victims at any cost.

>this shit doesnt happen over night. i dont know why youre so pessimistic. do you live in toronto or something?

I live in Ottawa and what I am seeing is not just based on what I see in real life. It's about the modern era and even what I saw growing up too. I have no faith in these alt-right alt-light whatever the fucks because they have the benefit of being degenerates and getting away with it too.

>person relevant to the interests of your website dies
>celebrate homosexuality instead and berate users who find this suspect

>diet sexists

What in tarnation?

It's so pathetic how leftists have always been like that on the internet, and they're just so autistic and arrogant that they can confirm your claims in the very same text they use to ban you with forever. It's just amazing. These "people" are damaged in the brain.

Effectively admitting that the actions or words from an individual are not that big of a deal but is still sexist.

It's derived from "Diet Racism" which comes from this (((humorous))) video which follows the same principle.

youtube.com/watch?v=xdyin6uipy4

Shit that's just not that big of a deal but hey, it's racism!

Can't believe he can tolerate the smell. Niger women stink.

Hybrid vigor motherfuckers!

>diet sexism
>diet racism

Am I just disconnected from the trends now? I've never heard those terms before. That site is so effeminate. I can feel the estrogen leaking from my monitor.

>Mixed children are smarter

Source?

You're not necessarily disconnected from trends, it's just that NeoGAF is a very special kind of fucking gay. They're the kind of website that says "YASSS QUEEN, SLAY" when Anita calls someone a garbage human. Sup Forumslacks really need to study up on NeoGAF. It's honestly the most rage inducing website on the planet, it even beats out tumblr for me personally. At least with tumblr you know that any degenerate lunatic can unleash a bloody queef unto that site, but with NeoGAF they require a paid email address and they actually do some vetting on new users.

>Mixed children are [...] better looking

Welllllllll... I suppose beauty is subjective, but...

>gradually go from a coal black congoid to a lighter shade
>the nose gets straighter
>the hair and eyes get lighter
>with each drop of white DNA the simian in them disappears
I can see where this is going. It's basically saying that negro DNA is worthless and that whites are the best.

not every person who speaks for the more conservative group is going to be brother nathaniel levels of good. theres no such thing as a perfect person and waiting for the messiah to preach against thigns like rampant leftism is just crazy.

>people want to believe the west is really prude and tradional

it isnt. it hasnt been for decades and thats the problem. people are trying to make it more traditional because thats what is better for society. i dont really know anyone who believes the west is prude. where are you getting this from?

>being this delusional
>being this detached from reality

genetic outbreeding is a thing too you fucking moron