GERMAN AUTHORITIES HAVE LOST CONTROL OF PARTS OF THE CITY

ANTIFA TAKING OVER HAMBURG

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.tv/l/n$l/2017/07/07/protest-against-g20-summit
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/24/germany-family-minister-wants-e100-million-to-fight-right-wing-extremism/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuela_Schwesig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this a second syria? The European Spring?

lel no

What is going on over there?

Nothing wrong with this, what are you? a pro globalist?
Fuck Donald Trump and fuck Capitalism.

Mexicans are People, and the paris treaty is about Our future

>because the multi-trillion dollar business of abuse will end because someone burned down some cars
Fuck you, pro-pedo scum. I hope someone kicks your teeth in.

They are all contained in their designated riot zone, it's all according to plan.

This larping is just cringy as fuck. Saying random dumb slogans isn't effective trolling.

Get the panzer goddamit

Wouldn't it be hilarious if antifa got btfo by muslims?

Antifa is sacking the whole fucking city

God yes. One already was beaten hard earlier by a New German.

>im an anarchist but i want more government regulations
I know youre bait, and i shouldnt have reacted. But i cant help myself

HAHAHAHA

Und zee German police are probably just standing by and fondling their chodes instead of cracking some commie skulls.

The absolute state of Germanistan.

I'm glad my grandpa got to shoot some of you fuckers.

>whites looting
literally why?

Fuck capitalism!
>loots its fruits

Commies are subhuman.

got to loot those fidget spinners bro

You are getting paid online too?

My friend just gave me a juicyfruit from that store.

Infiltrate antifa and kill their top members

I hope muslims fuck up antifa then some white cops gun down the shit skins

Ooga booga indeed, nigger

>white people acting exactly the way niggers do, except with masks
Oh for fuck's sake

SEND IN THE SS, THE SA AND THE GESTAPO!

Because they follow a nigger ideology.

I was expecting a penis to be honest.

No, but it's a fine way to force access to the venue so all those stolen Portuguese explosives can be put to work decapitating the executive power of the world's 20 most powerful nations. If the police are "losing control", and if the theories are correct, it's possible that a team of well armed men are going to use the mob as cover and assault the venue.

>refugees will destroy germany!
>germany is actually destroyed by noodle armed commies

Priceless. Not that they won't get shot by libanese clans once they light up the wrong cars.

Sounds like a bad idea.

>mfw all german critized erdogan
>mfw they want to do the same
damn hypocrites
pol on suicide watch

why do the police allow this?

No sauce
saged

Do you think American police forces would have allowed this to happen?

They just need jobs and better education. This is a response to the oppressive conditions Jews have subjected them to. Not all white people are like this.

haha luigi, maybe you need a break from this place

Don't cut yourself on that Edge now.

Hans, you should kill a few since German cops can't control them.
No one will ever know.

OOGA BOOGA! GIBS ME DAT!

I can see now why antifa wants to become African.

The crowd is full of Arabs, senpai.

Right? Kettle the whole damn store and mass arrest everybody, even if you just wind up letting them all go later.

Leftist ideology is literally nigger-tier

Yes, because they have multiple times

These protesters are a fucking joke.
>Hey how do we get Putin, Trump, Erdogan etc. to come together and help foster world peace?
>I know, let's smash the shop windows of some poor dude or burn some guy's fiat twingo, that'll show the establishment

Cops should round up all of these cunts and just execute them on the spot

god dammit krauts , you had literally one job

now in mass hysteria , some rambunctious kraut will attempt to assassinate the don and get fucking ass blasted- and then proceed to become a martyr for "the movement"

My first thought was the LA Riots too. Hope this one has the same level of casualties.

>hundreds of thousands of Lilly white germans lining the streets protesting because mama Merkel isn't importing bulls from Africa and MENA fast enough
can't make this shit up

maybe those 75% white Brazilians are right when they say the white race only has a future in South america

BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN

Time to burn down Rote Flora. Unfortunately it's in the Center of Antifa controlled territory with no chance to get close

That watermellon flag can't hide your nose, Schlomo.

NO GARBAGE CAN IS SAFE

>Literally no one wearing gloves
>Police can will must likely check the place for fingerprints

I think this problem will work itself out

it's the same

BEST FUCKING LIVESTREAM EVER

reuters.tv/l/n$l/2017/07/07/protest-against-g20-summit

SO MANY GLORIUSE GIFS WILL BE MADE

Whites rioting like "niggers", in Germany.

Really begs question, who's really the nigger, doesn't it?

checked

LA Riots was stopped... after a while... eventually.

Well. What do you expect. The German government is pro terrorism. They aren't going to do jack squat to the filthy antifa terrorists.

dumbest thing I ever heard

>They just need jobs and better education. This is a response to the oppressive conditions Jews have subjected them to. Not all white people are like this.
>They just need jobs and better education. This is a response to the oppressive conditions Jews have subjected them to. Not all black people are like this.
really makes you think, doesn't it?

>Germans burning down their own cities
>Still a million times more civilized and productive than niggers anywhere on earth
Pottery

>anarchist supports stronger government regulations

You fucking what

Just came from the protest. Ask my anything.

Well. At least a porch money is a person. Antifa isn't even human.

>BEST FUCKING LIVESTREAM EVER

I keep seeing this posted, but the reuters stream looks like a rotten potato to me. Literally any other stream is clearer and lag-less to me. What can explain this?

>Be german
>Call americans burgers
>Literally have a city named hamburg
>Presumably the people living there are called hamburgers

If the police isn't enough to stop this then why isn't the army getting involved?

Did you burn down a a few fiat puntos in hopes of it sending a message to Putin?

>g20 - Plünderungen 2.webm
post the rest Kevin
i know you have it

#PrayForHamburgTrashcans

Nigger.

Has the secret service started mowing the faggots down yet

breitbart.com/london/2016/02/24/germany-family-minister-wants-e100-million-to-fight-right-wing-extremism/

>the same woman cut all funds for fighting left-wing terrorism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuela_Schwesig

The burger is correct.

>Mexicans are people.

Even when shitposting you can't come up with a single cohesive message. Intersectionalism is going to ruin your movement.

How many fascist trash bins did you beat to death?

>Mexicans are People
Get a load of this faggot

>Antifa literally takes over a city
>police allow it
>zogmany allows it
>german men allow it

As far as euro-politics goes I consider France and Britain probably lost, Sweden was lost but is making a comeback.. but Germany... I haven’t considered Germany even remotely possible of salvation in a long time. The only way we see an unicycles Germany in our lifetimes is if after we take back our countries we invade and occupy them and spend a decade unbrainwashing them.

can i get sauce ?

lolno, just scum acting like scum

nihilists like Dostoevsky used to describe them

Not presumably. They are called "Hamburger". Hamburgers (the food) are called that way because they originate from here.

>not knowing that the Gestapo was part of the SS

Gassen Sie sich.

>anarchist supports stronger government regulations

Who ever said that doesn't know jack shit what anarchy is. But then again, millennials are known as the 'Embarrassingly Retarded Generation'

Do you see german police using live ammunition in the near future?

this is all the work of fegelein

The only way we see an what?

subtle, I like it

Hamburgers are called that because they were sold in new york city by hamburgers who immigrated there in the 19th century.

>Pic related
That takes me back to a simpler time

Do you know how much force had to be mobilized to stop the LA Riots? We're talking National Guards, Marines, 1st Infantry, just to take care of one city district.

>that awkward feel when you're starting to think you'd rather have patriotic black people by your side than commie whites

Why are they rioting though? They have a leftist govt who intends to destroy europe, isn't that what antifa want? I don't get it..

Germany, you know what to do.

Only on white people. The German government loves terrorists so they won't shoot sand niggers.

Unbrainwashing them from US Propaganda?

>Antifa
so they're just going to smash some shit and go home when their rich mommies and daddies say it's time for dinner?
Doubt it, they wouldn't overthrow Merkel for one.

Does anyone care? Feels like this is just how Europe wants to be now.

It's really one of the better lessons in how far upside down things could get under the right circumstances. Or look at the aount of force deployed to New Orleans after Katrina, where we also had nigger riots.

One of the most thoroughly impressive situations I've seen in recent history was how well NYC and the surrounding area held up on its own when facing halfway siege conditions after Superstorm Sandy.

If two 75% white brazilians breed, there is a chance of >90% white offspring
South America is a shithole but maybe europeans will want to move there in 2050 like my family did in 1890s

checked, keked and rekt.
op on suicide watch.