VARG HATE THREAD

HOW CAN ANYONE LIKE THIS FAGGOT?
He is an insufferable cunt that never gives any sources for his absurd claim full of logical fallacies, calls Christians "not european" and downright believes that civilization, one if the greatest achievements of whites, is bad and a product of racemixing (wtf) and that we therefore should all live in mudhuts banging rocks together like some fucking niggers. Probably because he desperately tried to find a reason why snowniggers never achieved shit. He lets the jews abuse him as a puppet with his D&C.
I mean, we're talking about a someone who stabbed one of his mates 23 times because he 'heard a rumour' that the guy planned to harm him. "Self-defense" claimed Varg. Well, I guess pressing charges in a police station was out of question.
Most recently he seems to be in-between the peak of a midlife crisis and a nervous breakdown. The whole thing speaks for itself - he makes 90% of his videos inside an old Lada Niva, dressed in the same camouflage clothes that won't hide anymore that potbelly of his, and yet preaches about survivalism! It gets even better when he, a grown man, LARPs dressed as a 'viking' with wooden swords and shields in his backyard, all of this in front of his children.
To top it all, he married an autistic naive fan girl almost 15-20 years younger than him who was prone to be taken advantage from, specially from an ex-convict murderer that surely learned a few interesting things in prison.
He makes his living mainly of french social security, Burzum pennies and heplays and sells crappy RPG games! To be fair I've seen niggers and muslims more prosperous and less parasitic in life than this.
I'm also appalled by the number of indoctrinated fan boys who rather turn a blind eye to all this and chose to believe anything that man-child says, like worshipers in a cult where critical thinking is the worst act of heresy.

Other urls found in this thread:

deathmetal.org/article/euronymous-black-metals-first-hipster/
deathmetal.org
forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=870532
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Varg = liability that needs to be taken out. He is destructive and doesn't help our cause one bit. Recently he even disavowed The Golden One for not being pagan ENOUGH. Goes to show that he doesn't care about the cause, only about himself and his retarded views.

I didn't hate him until his retarded Youtube-drones came to shit up Sup Forums

I honestly have no idea who he is outside of the constant spamming as I don't watch e-celebs. Although, I swear I saw him in like a Metallica video, like the making of Black Album doc, is that crazy?

Took his wife's last name.

Codreanu pulled off that defense

WE WUZ EVERYTHANG

I agree, but being openly hostile to Varg will be the same divide and conquer. We need some way to isolate him entirely (which he may end up doing on his own).

Quick Rundown on Louis Cachet.

>Varg Vikernes. (Birth name was unironically Christian Vikernes.)
>Raised in Iraq in the 80s when your family illegally oversees Chemical Weapons Research for Saddam Hussein during the Iraq-Iran War
>Joined the larp scene in Norway as a teenager
>killed his best friend because he looked at him wrong.
>burned churches and UNESCO monuments
>gets sentenced to lul norway prison for like 14 years
>meanwhile in America he would have gotten death penalty
>becomes a nazi in prison
>attempts to break out of prison, and robs a car at gun point
>gets caught and sent back to prison, only gets slap on the wrist
>gets out of prison
>Abandons his 13 year old daughter he fathered in a degenerate black metal party. Doesn't even have contact with her, or attempts to have contact with her. Literally caused a single mother
>abandoned by all family, and friends.
>literally marries a diagnosed autist in France
>Takes her last name, and moves to a cuckshed in the middle of nowhere in France. Now legally known as "Louis Cachet"
>Refuses to learn his host country's language, instead abusing their immigration laws. He can't even talk to his wife, outside of some broken English phrases she was forced to learn
>Literally lives off welfare, and has 5+ little baby money makers to keep the flow coming in
>Makes shitty youtube videos about how Italians are negroid, and why autism is genetically superior or why blue eyes makes me not go blind in the snow
>worshiped by "le deus vult" magapede larpers on 4chins for some unknown reason
>doesn't even make music anymore because he has to live in a hut and pretend its -3000 BCE to feel like a man
>no accepting the fact he is a complete loser, who knows nothing, and is a far-right maniac LITERAL MURDERER WHO STILL SAYS HE DID THE RIGHT THING BY KILLING HIS BEST FRIEND

Great, saved.

Slide thread. Please read pic related

>ignores literally every damning thing in the thread
>muh shareblue
Yes, keep on sucking this puppets cock.

>isolate him entirely
We just have to treat his fanboys like the garbage they are.

>stabbed one of his mates
>mate
mates don't tell people they plan to make a snuff film out of you. varg overheard that from euro himself when he was on the phone with someone else in the blackmetal scene

euro deserved it, pretty terrible human being from encouraging dead to kill himself, starting the cannibal rumor about himself, making a necklace of deads skull fragments, discovering the body then going to the store to get a camera and re arranging the scene to get an edgy album cover

He is by far the shittiest "Hero" that Sup Forums ever followed.

I always hide the "x is NOT WHITE" cancer
threads.

I don't give a fuck about Varg though. But anyone with a brain can tell it's just another character assassination thread.

You can always go to the archives and look for threads claiming that X Youtube celebrity is a "liability" to "our cause," as if Sup Forums is one person.

Is this really him, btw? Seems like he totally changed his views on that.

Idc what you can find in the catalog, people need to get redpilled on this abomination of an e-celeb. He assassinated his character all by himself.

>WE WUZ EVERYTHANG
The jews play this game all day long, to their great profit. Nothing wrong with being a fast follower.

forgot this :)

I like him for the fact that he's essentially a living meme and how he calls rightfully calls bullshit on "white nationalists" who practice a foreign desert religion.

WE WUZ VIKANGS N'SHIEEET

>catalog
Kek shill doesn't even know what the archives are.

But hey, keep up the good work, you sure are "redpilling" a lot of people with your blatant daily character assassination threads.

>my wife's name

>muh character assassination
If you still like this faggot after reading all of this you are a lost cause. Varg is a liability.

>commie likes people that are nuts
Well I'll be damned.

Also, what does your political ideology have to do with your religion? That is one of the logical fallacies Varg and his fanboys fell for.

Some one put these 2 images together for me

And 2

Christianity is jew religion

He's a clear mental case, suffers from Peter Pan syndrome.

I have no idea who he is but I get the impression that a lot of people sit and stare at him on YouTube like brainless zombies. Eurgh.

Varg doesnt even have plumbing, he shits in an outhouse

>HOW CAN ANYONE LIKE THIS FAGGOT?
>He is an insufferable cunt that never gives any sources for his absurd claim full of logical fallacies, calls Christians "not european" and downright believes that civilization, one if the greatest achievements of whites, is bad and a product of racemixing (wtf) and that we therefore should all live in mudhuts banging rocks together like some fucking niggers. Probably because he desperately tried to find a reason why snowniggers never achieved shit. He lets the jews abuse him as a puppet with his D&C.
>I mean, we're talking about a someone who stabbed one of his mates 23 times because he 'heard a rumour' that the guy planned to harm him. "Self-defense" claimed Varg. Well, I guess pressing charges in a police station was out of question.
>Most recently he seems to be in-between the peak of a midlife crisis and a nervous breakdown. The whole thing speaks for itself - he makes 90% of his videos inside an old Lada Niva, dressed in the same camouflage clothes that won't hide anymore that potbelly of his, and yet preaches about survivalism! It gets even better when he, a grown man, LARPs dressed as a 'viking' with wooden swords and shields in his backyard, all of this in front of his children.
>To top it all, he married an autistic naive fan girl almost 15-20 years younger than him who was prone to be taken advantage from, specially from an ex-convict murderer that surely learned a few interesting things in prison.
>He makes his living mainly of french social security, Burzum pennies and heplays and sells crappy RPG games! To be fair I've seen niggers and muslims more prosperous and less parasitic in life than this.
>I'm also appalled by the number of indoctrinated fan boys who rather turn a blind eye to all this and chose to believe anything that man-child says, like worshipers in a cult

YES! Absolute scumbag the only think he represents is the weakness of the li liberal justice system. He should never have been released.

>>Varg Vikernes. (Birth name was unironically Christian Vikernes.)
>>Raised in Iraq in the 80s when your family illegally oversees Chemical Weapons Research for Saddam Hussein during the Iraq-Iran War
>>Joined the larp scene in Norway as a teenager
>>killed his best friend because he looked at him wrong.
>>burned churches and UNESCO monuments
>>gets sentenced to lul norway prison for like 14 years
>>meanwhile in America he would have gotten death penalty
>>becomes a nazi in prison
>>attempts to break out of prison, and robs a car at gun point
>>gets caught and sent back to prison, only gets slap on the wrist
>>gets out of prison
>>Abandons his 13 year old daughter he fathered in a degenerate black metal party. Doesn't even have contact with her, or attempts to have contact with her. Literally caused a single mother
>>abandoned by all family, and friends.
>>literally marries a diagnosed autist in France
>>Takes her last name, and moves to a cuckshed in the middle of nowhere in France. Now legally known as "Louis Cachet"
>>Refuses to learn his host country's language, instead abusing their immigration laws. He can't even talk to his wife, outside of some broken English phrases she was forced to learn
>>Literally lives off welfare, and has 5+ little baby money makers to keep the flow coming in
>>Makes shitty youtube videos about how Italians are negroid, and why autism is genetically superior or why blue eyes makes me not go blind in the snow
>>worshiped by "le deus vult" magapede larpers on 4chins for some unknown reason
>>doesn't even make music anymore because he has to live in a hut and pretend its -3000 BCE to feel like a man
>>no accepting the fact he is a complete loser, who knows nothing, and is a far-right maniac LITERAL MURDERER WHO STILL SAYS HE DID THE RIGHT THING BY KILLING HIS BEST FRIEND

his cult are the most retarded thing on here including /b and /x in that complete scum

>ABANDON CIVILIZATION WHITEY, START SHITTING IN A BUCKET NOW!
t. Snownigger

Its fucking disgusting.

Bullshit, the black metal scene was constantly talking edgy shit like that, they all wanted to be considered as "evil" as possible. All talk by retarded kids. Varg was all part of that, now he wants to downplay his role in that. And he drove 600 kms to defend himself, get real.

I dont know who he is, can you explain to my why he matters at all or why his opinion is more important than anyone else's? why should I care what he thinks?

Does he run a large business? is he an influential politician? do his choices affect me in any way at all?

I don't hate him, I pity him. Those who follow him are unsaved, as is he.

Christ is Lord.

My thoughts exactly. Should we all start brushing our teeth with our own urine again "to honour our ancestors"?

>I have no idea who he is but I get the impression that a lot of people sit and stare at him on YouTube like brainless zombies. Eurgh.

he appeals greatly to the borderline retarded laping satanist anti-civilization vargina is the best example we have of a white behaving like a utter nigger from murder to we wuz kangs. he spews garbage to illiterates. he's a disgrace to the right his country and his race. I can only assume he got early release to act as the most pathetic shameful wretch as controlled opposition. back in prison you go vargina you welfare queen

yeah the whole trying to one up eachother in bad assed ness is incredibly childish i agree.
also he drove 600kms to get the money euro owed him for his first album that was on euros label. not his fault euro freaked out

Yea but he does make good music.

im racially compromised and I too agree with hating varg. Civic nationalists unite!

the christcucks fear the Varg

>calls Christians "not european"
Christianity isn't European
>Civilization, one if the greatest achievements of whites
It spawned in the middle east
>we therefore should all live in mudhuts banging rocks together like some fucking niggers
false
>snowniggers never achieved shit
false
>Well, I guess pressing charges in a police station was out of question.
They lived in an extreme environment. I assume they started fighting, as they did, and his survival instinct made him snap.
>Most recently he seems to be in-between the peak of a midlife crisis and a nervous breakdown.
What makes you say this?
>It gets even better when he, a grown man, LARPs dressed as a 'viking' with wooden swords and shields in his backyard, all of this in front of his children.
The wooden swords and shields is for his children.
>he married an autistic naive fan girl
That have given him 5 beautiful seemingly healthy and fine blond European children.
>He makes his living mainly of french social security
False again

I'm not in his cult of personality nor do I agree with everything he says. However he is completely right in that Christiantiy is a cancer and not European.

It's funny that most of his critics like to lie about him living off welfare, as if it would have been better if he had a normal job, didn't have 5 European children, and instead paid taxes to fund the Non-Europeans in France having children instead.

Why are you Christcucks using this deceitful copypasta? It's not allowed to be deceitful in Christianity.

>anyone with a brain

Daily reminder that all these shills only have one reason for hating on Varg. They all pretend to have real actual and diverse reasons to not be seen as retards, but in the end it's only because on the Varg nightstand lies an Edda instead of the Bible.

This angers the christcucks.
>build big white family
>home school them in tradition and away from state propaganda
>lives offgrid and grows own food
>hates him because he said mean things about Jesus
Tell me again how Sup Forums Christians are better than your average civic nationalist cuckservative?

>Why are you Christcucks using this deceitful copypasta? It's not allowed to be deceitful in Christianity.

get out of here you pathetic fuck. if you want to act like a nigger worshiping cunt you're doing it perfectly he's a murderer who did 16 years and stabbed an unarmed man to death in a chimpout mug satanism and he's a welfare immigrant.

>132793905

here's his cult laurel and hardy the twin retards

>Why are you Christcucks using this deceitful copypasta?
I'm not Christian and neither are the majority of the people who think Varg is a retard.

Varg is more of a pseudoscientist than the global warming doofus Shill Guy the Shabbas Goy. From his haribrained theories about Neanderthals ALL originally having blonde hair and blue eyes to his straight from the anus ideas about European migration. The guy is an arrogant jackass with a literally autistic prisoner-junkie wife with whom he is purposefully breeding with.

Hey Christcucks,
My name is Varg, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are brown-eyed, retarded, nonwhites who spend every second of their day worshipping a dead Jew. You are everything bad in Europe. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any white kids? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of strong European pagans because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than abandoning the gods of your people.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was the most influential black metal artist in Norway, and I also make awesome ambient music. What culture do you create, other than “paintings of my Middle-Eastern lord and savior?” I also stabbed a man in self-defense, and have a banging hot traditional wife (She just asked me for another child; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening, bye bye.
Pic Related: It’s me and my armor.

Whatever you tell yourself, good Christian. Also he is not a welfare immigrant, why are you lying? That is not very Christian of you.

Also drop those mean words, your dead kike on a stick will judge you on doomsday for them.

typical christcuck behavior

He names the jew and practices what he preaches. He's cool with me.

Maybe not more, but he is a pseudoscientist yes.

>junkie wife
Why are you lying?

He has 5 beautiful blond European children with that woman. He is doing more for Europe than you ever will. You are probably American and obese too.

>build big white family
With an autistic woman (literally) who gets off on fucking prisoners
>home school them in tradition and away from state propaganda
He sequesters them in the french countryside and doesn't hardly socialize them a single bit. That is how you breed serial killers and incestuous relationships.
>lives offgrid and grows own food
From his own words he only produces maybe 10% of what he consumes. He also lives on welfare benefits
>hates him because he said mean things about Jesus
Fuck Jesus.

kek

Varg was one of the primary characters that made me aware of race and nation, over a decade ago when I was in middle school and getting interested in black metal.

Too lazy to read through all that but Varg speaks decent French, and his wife is fluent in Norwegian and his kids are fluent in both French and Norwegian.

I'm guessing all the other greentext was lies too.

>Why are you lying?
"Prisoner junkie" is what I said, implying she gets off on fucking prisoners which was how they met.
>He has 5 beautiful blond European children with that woman. She is LITERALLY autistic. Why would you want to do that to your offspring?
>You are probably American and obese too.
American, yes. Obese, no.

Because Euronymous was a cuck:

deathmetal.org/article/euronymous-black-metals-first-hipster/

>too lazy to read through all that
stopped there

>deathmetal.org
Do you watch CNN and Fox News too?

>With an autistic woman (literally) who gets off on fucking prisoners
not an argument
>He sequesters them in the french countryside and doesn't hardly socialize them a single bit. That is how you breed serial killers and incestuous relationships.
>kids need more than 7 people to socialize
also there are videos with them hanging out with other kids and going to the skating park and shit

so basically just another christcuck lie
>From his own words he only produces maybe 10% of what he consumes.
Have to start somewhere
>He also lives on welfare benefits
another lie
>Fuck Jesus.
waow so edgy

>"Prisoner junkie" is what I said, implying she gets off on fucking prisoners which was how they met.
She was interested in his music, if not his books too (dunno if he wrote in prison). That's how they connected. She sounds very sane in every interview, more sane than most women these days. What is your problem? Jelousy? Are you a Jew?

You too?

Typical christcucks Part 1:
This is somewhat of a difficult time for me. My wife and I have been together for five years. I'm truly blessed to have her in my life and we love each other wholeheartedly. Regrettably, several months ago, we were at a low point in our marriage. I was always busy with work and didn't spend enough time with her. She felt that we were becoming distant. Many arguments arose and our love in one another felt like it was dwindling. At this time, I had to go away on a business trip for the weekend. My wife was alone at home, with our problems unresolved, and felt empty. She sought to ease the pain with alcohol at a local bar. In a moment of weakness, she had an affair with one of the patrons. Immediately, the next morning, she called me in tears and told me what happened. I felt anger, betrayal, and sorrow, and found myself unable to deal with the situation. I couldn't talk my precious wife for days. It was only until I got on my knees and prayed to God for his strength that I received the courage to try and mend our relationship. We went to marriage counseling and prayed together constantly. Through time, I understood that what happened was a product of my faults as well as hers. I had no right to judge, and forgave her with open arms. At this point, our marriage was greater than it's ever been. However, a life changing issue has arisen in past two weeks. My wife had been feeling sick and no common medicine seemed to help.

Typical christcucks Part 2:
As time went by, she began to question if perhaps her ills were a result of a pregnancy. Sure enough, we went to her doctor and he confirmed that my wife was now 9 weeks pregnant. A realization hit the both of us that given the timing, there was no chance that I could be the father. Therefore the pregnancy was the result of my wife's affair. The news broke her heart, and has left me in a state of depression. Once again, the feelings of anger and betrayal arose, leaving me distant from my wife. At this point, I'm not sure what to do. Horrible thoughts of divorce and abortion enter my mind every day, and I'm trying my best to suppress them. I have fears that if we have this child together, I might resent him/her. The man my wife had the affair with was African American, while she and I are both Caucasian. This presents another fear as it would be clear to the child that I'm not the true father. How would I explain this to him/her? How would I explain this to others? Many thoughts keep passing through my mind, and I don't know what to do. I feel alone, both emotionally and spiritually, and am questioning why God has allowed this to happen.

euro was also terrible with money helvete was to to big for their needs and rent was too high. part of the reason why he didnt pay varg for his first album which is why varg went to euros house on the day he killed him

Typical Christcuck reply to the Cuck Part 3:
Honestly, I think that Joesph had that same questions when he found out that Mary was pregnant and he had never been with her.

I think you can raise this child.

I can understand your fears, but the thing is that this child didn't ask to be created. It was created by our Lord.

You love your wife. This baby is part of your wife.

Let me tell you something. In the 1970's my white mom was raped by a black man. She got pregnant. Her husband at the time left her, even after she had an abortion. I'm her child from her second marriage. I still wonder if that little baby would be an older brother or sister to me. I really don't care if my "older" brother or sister would have been all white or all black. I just wish I would have met him/her because they would have been a part of my mom and my family.

Making things more broken because you are broken up isn't the way to go in this situation.

In the end, it's time to do what Jesus would do, even though it's hard and scary. Jesus wouldn't run out and get a divorce at the first sign of trouble. Jesus wouldn't encourage your wife to have an abortion because it's convenient and people want to forget their emotional trauma. An abortion will only add to the emotional trauma, not lessen it.

You'll tell the child the truth when it's time and let the child know that despite your fears, you choose to be his or her dad anyway because that's what the child needed and that's what a real husband does. He doesn't leave his wife, even if she makes a horrible one-time mistake. (It was a one time thing, right? There isn't a pattern, is there?)

Of course, the child will have questions about bio-dad, that's human.

I can't imagine how heartbreaking all of this is for you, but I think you need to talk to a priest. (I know, don't all CAF threads eventually say, 'talk to your priest'? But it's true. Priests are there to help us through times of crises.)

Good luck to you.

you talk like a jew

This is the best post I've seen on Sup Forums this week, and I'm not being sarcastic.

His dad was an engineer running a factory there.

Wow you're almost fitting in. Just tone down on the reaction images and you'll get there.

Typical Christcuck reply to the Cuck Part 4:
My father has cousins who (he is pretty sure) were conceived through infidelity, and thus are no blood relation to my father. Yet they are considered to be just as much a part of our extended family as anyone else. This situation is probably more common than you realize. That doesn't make it easy, but yes, you can do this. Your wife is pregnant, and no matter how it happened, this child is your responsibility now. With God's help, and remembering how much love you and your wife have for each other, you both can do this together.

So many false things. He wasn't his best friend and it was self defence. Also Varg was already a nazi... etc.

Fake news.

kek what is this from

>not an argument
Of course it is. Would you breed with someone who was mentally unstable?
>also there are videos with them hanging out with other kids and going to the skating park and shit
From his own mouth he says he limits these interactions because.
>so basically just another christcuck lie
I'm not a Christian.
>another lie
Nope.
>waow so edgy
I am not trying to be.
>She was interested in his music, if not his books too (dunno if he wrote in prison). That's how they connected. She sounds very sane in every interview, more sane than most women these days. What is your problem? Jelousy? Are you a Jew?
Is that your go to anytime someone disagrees with you? The Jew route? How old are you?

By the way this is really fucking rich coming from 2 faggots with LITERAL crucifixes on their flags.

Agree. Just wanted to add that his wife is fluent in Norwegian since she lived there for a while , communication is not a problem, still it's fucking pathetic that after all these years in France he still hasn't learned even basic French

This gold mine of a forum
forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=870532

>Would you breed with someone who was mentally unstable?
projecting
>From his own mouth he says he limits these interactions because.
good
>I'm not a Christian.
then you have no reason to dislike Varg
>I am not trying to be.
then stop

>I mean, we're talking about a someone who stabbed one of his mates 23 times
I don't even watch his videos but he stabbed a commie 23 times so he is good in my book

Those cucks deserve beatings.

lel i've read some from that forum, it's pretty funny stuff

also people get banned for talking about SSPX, which are the least cucked catholics

>"What is your problem?"
>"Jealousy?"
>"Are you a Jew?"
And you got caught up on the last one. You are a Jew, aren't you?

>2 faggots with LITERAL crucifixes on their flags.
Ok, nice argument

>projecting
It was a question. Would you? I know I wouldn't.
>then you have no reason to dislike Varg
He is completely full of shit and arrogant to top it off. I don't like Varg for the simple reason that he talks as if he is some expert on subjects he basically dabbles in when he feels like cherry-picking to prove his retarded points.

Hahahahahah

>And you got caught up on the last one. You are a Jew, aren't you?
Yeah sure thing, goy. I'm a genuine Hebrew.

The "worst part" (it's bad because so many Europeans worship this filth) is that you can actually justify cuckoldry with Christianity and it's logic/morals. And mass immigration, globalism etc.

The kike they are worshipping was literally raised by a whore and a cuck, that says something. A cuck raised their saviour.

>It was a question. Would you? I know I wouldn't.
The projecting part being that she is mentally unstable.
>He is completely full of shit and arrogant to top it off. I don't like Varg for the simple reason that he talks as if he is some expert on subjects he basically dabbles in when he feels like cherry-picking to prove his retarded points.
I get it, you only like people you agree 100% with so you can follow them like the little sheep that you are.

He's a good boy, he dindu nuffin. I like burzum and black metal but varg is just a meme.

This is actuallt the average Christian here in Europe at least. Completely cucked and leading actors in genociding Europe.

I miss this copypasta.

Based 70s husband
Yeap, main problem with Christianity is that you have to seperate your religion completely from your politics/life in order to not be completely cucked. Which yes it's possible but its definitely not logically or spiritually sound.

This guy is literally a white nigger living off gibmedats from a gov't that isn't even his own. I'm sorry you have nothing to be proud of in Scandinavia :(