White people what the hell is wrong with you? No wonder your race is going extinct

White people what the hell is wrong with you? No wonder your race is going extinct.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
abcnews.go.com/US/video/baby-chimpanzee-killed-adult-chimp-zoo-16661234
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good idea cunt.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right

Most white chicks are fucking stupid

Megaton sized friendzone attack

white people are the most degenerate on average. disgusting. fuck them. i'm actually glad they're about to go extinct down here. fuck off back to europe with the rest of your degenerate culture.

Nigger just wants the pussy and is desperate. Beta orbiting his oneitis. It's just a desperate schlub who is convinced he has a chance. Like me in high school. Sad!

If he was really her friend she'd tell him its never going to happen and not humiliate him in public

>implying that she isn't fucking him daily and posts that so her cuck boyfriend and friends don't call her a slut

- the guy with female "best friend "

She probably has but he doesn't care and he thinks in the back of his mind there is still a chance.

This.

Hes a beta orbiter playing out the plant strategy. Once she gets off the carousel and goes for stability he will get his turn. I've seen it work, but unfortunately for him, they always upgrade.

Oh Daniel, you poor guy

hahahaha

Jesus christ.

A moment of silence for the poor bloke.

You could ski down that nose

Women aren't straightforward with things like that. They prefer to drop hints and hope you get it. Sometimes they're just really oblivious and don't realize a guy likes them and they just want to be "reeeally good friends teehhee".

I know you're trolling but your so fucking right and i fear for my children. We live in a time when lefty scum have manipulated the minds of the masses with such precise fine tuning we're imploding. I hate western white people and would love to get off this ride but it will never end till the bombs are dropped. Fuck all the childless rulers of this faggot continent, selfish fucking cucks the lot of them, they've single handed destroyed 100,000 year of evolution in a few years.
Now watch this drive.

>oblivious
No, they know, they enjoy it.

They get to fuck with someone like the Chads fuck with them.

Looks like he probably fucks her no strings attached and she's just joking around

He's fit as fuck and supposedly not gay so...

Yeah......that kid is super gay. He ain't friendzoned.

damn really, wtf is a friend date?

Are you the same fucker who posted this onto White People Twitter Subreddit ?

This isnt just white people, figure it would be in both places today.

Go away shill

Trump 2020 get fucked

An ex of mine had a beta-orbiter like this.
I made her get rid of him, I bet she called him crying when I got rid of her degenerate ass.

Level 9000 Friendzone

>Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years.
>500 years

>first president 1789

At least make the meta-concern-troll convincing user, otherwise youll miss the (you)s

Sounds like a fucking nightmare.

I'm not at all suprised though.

That is definitely what happens in most cases

>met a guy
>he is kind of cool, makes me feel comfortable and he is funny
>he is beta as fuck, barely can stand up for himself, no way I am aroused sexually by him
>we hang out, he needs me more then I need him
>I think he thinks I want him, so I give hints that it is the complete opposite, I don´t want to be mean
>I start telling him about other men, just to make sure he get
>he continue bullshit, I don´t want to cut him off, he is a friend after all, a needy lecher friend, but a friend nonetheless
>gotta make him strong
>Make fun of him in front of everyone so this faggot realize he has to man up if he wants to fuck a girl
>Faggot don´t realize
>Maybe he is gay, whatever, let him be

This is exactly what happens in most cases. and then the autistic faggot come to Sup Forums or Sup Forums complain about woman, about their slutty behavior and bla bla

Most men really got to understand, just because a girl is friendly to you it does not mean she wants to fuck you, just because a girl acts teases you, it does not mean you got no chance

who gives a shit what women think. that got us into this mess

He looks extremely homosexual

So don´t fucking complain you don´t get pussy and women are not aroused by you.

Women do all kinds of shit, wearing wheels, covering their faces and shit just to get noticed by a man

And you can´t even act like a proper man with a lecher behavior, acting like a fucking homeless in constant need of pussy and attention, doing everything just to be liked.

If I was a woman I would not even give attention to most fags over here just by the way they write things over here.

Wait, what does "jeans tucked in" mean in this image?

Did this faggot literally tuck his jeans inside his socks? Oh my fucking god

Are......are his pants tucked into his socks?

damn good eye lad

To be fair, he looks genuinely retarded.

I knew a chick like this once. She was all we're such good friends etc etc. One day I got fed up and decided the next time I would make some kind of move. So we were hanging out and she was talking about this guy and that guy and I said "enough" and grabbed her right in the pussy. I was a little overzealous and instead of only touching her clit I ended up sinking a finger deep into her pussy, she moaned "Fuck me" and began rubbing my dick through my pants. I was soon hard and bent her over the end of the bed pulled down her jeans and fucked her hard for only a few minutes. Then I came and I was worried she would be upset too soon I thought but all she said was "Fuck me again" and then she took me mess and all in her mouth and we fucked several more times for the rest of the night. My point is top being pussies and get laid faggots.

YOU FORGOT THE PART ABOUT DRUMPF GETTING THE NUCLEAR CODES

My image and yes he tucked them in but to be fair and to give credit to the asshole he's standing in a stable (i think).

oh and one more thing, TAKE THAT FUCKING FLAG OFF BEFORE YOU CAST JUDGEMENT ON ANYBODY YOU FUCKING MEME OF A PERSON.

White guys are too cucked. It's why niggers are able to be up front about what they want and women love it. Meanwhile white guys try to take cues from romantic comedy movies and sitcoms, and as a result end up being an orbiter in the friend zone who will be used as a rebound after Tyrone and friends knock the girl up and disappear.

you voted his fat ass into the wh.
deal with it

But seriously, we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

>islamaphobic texts and art
good, islam is threatening the west anyway

>hand in pocket for photo

some professional photographer told me to do that once, i never went back

i look retarded in pictures where i have a hand sitting at my side not doing anything now

>Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years
You fucking newfag, shouldn't you be hyperbombing facebook with retarded one sentance posts or something.

checked. also, he's with hilldawg

So we are transitioning from the green toward the red? how long until we reach the blue zone? 20 years?

>facebook

Our race deserves extinction sometimes

we can chain the doors and make walmarts into gas chambers 2.0

>t. CommonFilth

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

Fuck sake laddo, there's muscles in your arm you don't have to have it swinging around your leg like John Merrick

>camo horse clops

>Hello, fellow Trump-voting whites

So ours deserves extinction but this one doesn't? abcnews.go.com/US/video/baby-chimpanzee-killed-adult-chimp-zoo-16661234

>Kill all because of some.

That's not how evolution works buddy.

Every species has its weak members, and nature does away with them.
Modern medicine and cuddle-culture is just preserving ours a little longer than usual.

They still won't reproduce, which is the main test.

What a cunt. Pretending to be scouting with that fucking Minnie Driver-esque head. Bitches ain't worth it.

>implying 1,000,000,000 people will vanish almost instantly
>implying some autistic faggot represents a race
>implying survival instincts aren't already setting in everywhere

Anyone else getting tired of LQ b8

Remember to sage autistic shill posts.

for fucks sake i know you're larping but the autism. it hurts my eyes.

Is this pasta or shitty bait?

Fuck sake man!
I'll level with you, I’m more of a blue board poster mostly /ck/ as I enjoy consuming sustenance and the banter is light hearted.
What you have done right there is expose yourself as a fucking idiot, I suggest you "lurk moar" and at least wait in till your 18 to post.
Green texting facebook as a retort from a blatant stab as is just embarrassing and childish.

This pasta again

Poor Keith

That chick is absolute dogshit. Where's the appeal?

look at OPs pic though. the guys options are
>make gesture with free hand
>leave it at side
>put in pocket

hes not even jacked enough to pull something like flexing off either. the pocket is the best case scenario from what i can gather

No I’m not having that; the least would be free hand on the thigh, right hand across woman’s shoulders. Like I said in previous post/s, I think he's in a stable or Livery. A hand on the thigh would imply "been doing some work here on the ranch” instead of hand in pocket "I’ve been collecting seamen for artificial insemination"

But i'm from a different culture and we don't do cowboy stuff here so excuss me if i'm wrong.

His thigh not hers, Didn't make that clear.

Why is Sup Forums so angsty? We where all hopelessly in love with a friend at some point right ? ( I mean me and my friend eventually had sex) but I feel like this is part of growing up.

I hope she's just being passive aggressive about that beta not asking her out yet

but given the absolute state of white people I doubt it

Thats what average american chick looks like now. Idk if its the food and water or something else but they all have broad backs and manfaces.

>Anglo niggers
>White instead of bottom of the barrel scum
Chose one and only one.

>that disgusting face of a 50 year old man on a 19 year old soon to be fat body

>Anglo niggers
>bottem of the barrel white scum

>obvious agenda with whites

Please teach me your ways master, hopefully whites will achieve the enlightment of the Columbian people.

>hopefully whites will achieve the enlightment of the Columbian people.

Doubtful, you'll never have access to enough cocaine to even come close.

>be posting under reddit tier flags
>choose Europe
>latch onto shitpost aimed at Columbians

>hopefully whites will achieve the enlightment of the Columbian people.
>>Doubtful, you'll never have access to enough cocaine to even come close.
>I be a top drug taker

Fucking pathetic.

But certainly Dan smokes cock tho, right?
Am I wrong? There's no way that guy isn't full on..out of the closet, marching at the front of the nearest pride parade, here queer get used to it butt pirate.. right?

She looks like Ed McMahon

yep thats why they are becoming traps. It's only way they have sex in multi-ethnic dating market.

>the cuck poster is a turkroach
Can't say I'm surprised

I TRIED SO HARD TO LOSE IT ALL

I was in a relationship like that when I was 16.

When I broke it off, she had a fucking meltdown. I guess she felt she was entitled to me doing shit for her?

I fucked her 3 years later. Came all over the bitch

>highest amount of queers in the muslim world
>punished by death
>roaches still defy logic
fucking lol you closet homo

For something so immoral to islam lol, well done Turkey.

>just because a girl acts teases you, it does not mean you got no chance
what did she mean by this?

habla bien mogolico

beta orbiters are the lowest form of human life

whenever I find myself starting to fall into those behaviors I break all contact with the female

Stale pasta

We own the narrative now.

Go easy, Keith is clearly retarded.

It's pasta now. It's been posted in a few threads today.

This happen alot?
>whenever I find myself starting to fall into those behaviors I break all contact with the female
Way to admit life failure on Sup Forums

Okay then. pic related.

HAHAHA she really does

He's a good looking guy no homo.

He just needs to be a fucking man. Doing unreciprocated favours for women dries pussy up for miles around. Needs to start borrowing the bitches car and returning it with no gas and petty shit like that, they love it at that age.

A lot of gays are racist as fuck, though.
At least, that's what they're called when they say they'd never a shitskin.