BBC NEWS

This is the main photo the BBC has for their coverage of the 'peaceful protests' in Hamburg, a lone woman bravely facing an evil police state.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1WZWpy4d49N
youtu.be/iY3UszAfj3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

However, after watching several hours of live footage, I'd say this image here more accurately represents the situation, BBC = fake news.

NPR makes the whole thing seem like everyone is having a lot of fun!

vocaroo.com/i/s1WZWpy4d49N

youtu.be/iY3UszAfj3Q

dat ass doe

Couldn't make it out sorry, something something kaffir ?

Classic enemy propaganda.

It is every leftists wet dream to get this shot of themselves. It has been done a million times by a million people. They need to fuck off.

>Muh native protestor holding a feather
>Muh black woman facing police
>Muh tanned German in a head scarf with hands up

What a tyranical regime!
Anglos, you need to drop the fireworks that city again.

post tank man

Where was this one I don't recognize it

Yup, the exact same nonsense, photo opportunities painting an entirely false picture of events, very dishonest journalism.

Ukraine

You guys need to get in on the fake news action while it's hot and start meming the BBC blatantly fake news crap on twitter

The Euromaidan, to be exact. Where "peaceful" and "patriotic" protesters chimped out and violently clashed with the Berkut.

What's with the toy dog shit?

It pisses me off to no end to see fair skinned women dressing like 15 year old niggers

Crisis Actors. The news stages stuff all the time. Anti-FA are the snot nosed brats of our exploiters.

They already make up their own fake news by way of twisting the narrative of any given event to suit their own agenda.

One brave Muslim standing up against hate while peacefully sitting in the middle of the road. POWERFUL!!!!!!

Too bad she didn't have a white t-shirt on.

apparently she was screaming aushwitz. does anyone know why?

Imagine them covering a plane crash this way, 'Great news, the vast majority of planes didn't crash today', whilst saying nothing about the charred bodies & burning wreckage.

BBC is the government propaganda channel. ITV is the (((commercial))) channel

yup... it is an international terrorist group
it has all level of 4th and 5th generation warfare (hard and soft power)

from the young attractive girl that gives flower to the soldiers (or Pepsi)
to the "moderate cannibal opposition"

The society can defend itself against this... if the media wasn't misleading the public
The main stream media acts like the HIV virus... it disables the immune system... that's when bunch of faggi Antifa and young hippie cunts can overthrow a government

if the media wasn't misleading the public...in one afternoon all the universities would be burned to the ground and all the BLM would've be picked

If 10k right wingers had descended on the city & trashed everything in sight it would be BBC headline news.