Daily Reminder: Sup Forums is a jewish-friendly board

Antisemitic scum needs to go.
Shalom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3L4UvkoSqR8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Tribe has especially been shit-posting much today.
The best thing to do is not replay and let them get archived

Don't fall for their bait goyim. That's what they want, we should dismiss them, because their warped minds and opinions are irrelevant.

i kekd

Sup Forums was always kosher libertarian board, you stormcucks really need to go

show flag, pussy

Yeah! That's right!

Anti-Semitism is a disease!

...You catch it from Jews.

>Sup Forums is shekel friendly!
>checks flag

You can't call it a daily reminder if you don't make the thread daily, boyo

Hello.

This is a friendly reminder to all newcomers (especially those from Stormfront) that Sup Forums IS STILL Sup Forums, and that means that nothing should be taken at face value, the extreme political views are exaggerated on purpose, and they're mostly ironic. The oldest saying of Sup Forums is "Sup Forums is satire" - this saying is known among the elders of Sup Forums

Think about it for a moment. Why would anyone be an actual Nazi anti-Semite in 2017? It's no longer relevant, it was a 1930s German ideology.

The only reason Sup Forums makes outrageous antisemitic statements is to combat the politically correct censorship and to make a point.

But don't fall for the memes. Beneath the irony and satire, we're mostly a friendly, libertarian bunch.

yeah dont fall for the memes.....
kek
>why should we even hide it at this point

GAS THE BIKES!!!! RACE NOW!!!!

So according to you even this post is satire and the memes are really real. Hmm.

We need a new fascist movement, one that considers the advancement of technology, automated industries and the arrival of AI.

You are right, 1930 ideologies need a update.

Shouldn't you be setting your city on fire while your nigger boyfriend loots grape soda from a 7/11 instead of hanging out here and pretending to be white you piece of shit Jew subhuman cunt?

To all the cuck heads in here get fucked .I sure do love owning a factory now get back to work, heh breaks over!
shalom.

The anti semitism is real.

No you fucking faggot! Sup Forums has always been Jebheads you loser nigger lover queer.

Im not a goy who waxes towards hatred... I'm just saying that what's being done is wrong and everyone knows it.

>being this much of a jew

kill your self cunt. all the old cunts i've been hate the jews and they dont have to browse this shithole to do that

Jews, Christians, Muslims, atheists, agnostic. I don't care you will fucking clap!

Check em'
and clap

jew lover, gfy pls

youtube.com/watch?v=3L4UvkoSqR8

Back to r/The_Donald, alt light Kikes

>Sup Forums is a jewish-friendly board
Shut up and get back in the oven, kike.

no, ur words have no power over me :^)

If you were really evil as you say, you'd fill in the goy on it. Yet you pretend to be good people while you scheme behind our backs. Do not say that you are evil, because you are an insult to evil.

>1 post by this ID

Juden raus

The apostrophe goes before "em".

Jews subvert White societies. Nobody has the right to tell the victims of Jewish subversion to be silent. Jews do not own us.

Grape Soda! dindus drink that down under too? what aboit abos?

>not knowing 2018 writing styles.
>replying to the wrong user
kys fgt

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Agreed. Israel is God's nation....and right wing.

>would anyone be an actual Nazi anti-Semite in 2017
Yes
Easily
Fuck off and gys

Thanks OP, we need to stand in solidarity against the forces of anti-semitism.
I want to donate a couple of bitcoins to support jews who fight the nazis on Sup Forums can someone give me an organisation to send it to?

>gys
Gill yourself? :-DDD

Straight to the strip club your mom whores herself out you son of a cheap slut

^ Pedantic. We're not impressed.

Left wing kikes are enemy of all of humanity.

Here are some pixels for ypu

Israel flag is above the American flag.
Go home Khazar traitor Israel firster.

Ashkenazis are not of Israel, they are imposters, the synagogue of satan

you're in the wrong place, bub. everyone here loves adolf hitler and despises you hooknosed satanic monsters.

fuck right off back to t_d faggot. Sup Forums has and will always be majority /NatSoc/. recent flag statistics back it up.

Daily reminder that OP is a fag

Die in a fire.

What about Anti Zionists?

What about moderate Kikes?

yeah okay, schlomo

Right there using storm anything shows you're a blue share.

For IDK 10 years they have been saying Sup Forums are storm fags.

Never were. Sup Forums just uses any source for a reference when it is truth. Maybe you people should take a lesson on that and learn how to reference truth.