Revolution in Ireland

I'm not saying I am, but what would it take to start a revolution in my country? I'm sick of the left and their shitty ideas. I see so many shit skins around Dublin and and even more foreigners. Ireland is now only 85% white. It's just horrible. So anyway, once again, not saying I plan on it, but what it would take and how would I accomplish it?

Also pic unrelated

Sorry, 85% Irish. But even then the rest of the whites are all foreigners

Jesus Christ, I need answers faggots.

are you the irishman who posted on /k/

About what

But yeah I probably am

irish gun laws same photo aand only saw it 3 times including this one

but yeah nigger nobody really cares about anything here i think you know that already

Ye that's me.

arming for the race war hie?

Yeah. It's better to try. Some,times people give me the answers, but most are too unimterested

Lol yeah. Haven't got anything yet though. Do you think there might be race war as bad US though?

plus Dublin isnt Ireland m80 all major cities and full nogs and muds plus i plan on moving to east europe you should look into it

Bro I'm not going to abandon my country when it needs help. That's just gay.

Revolution? Take it from a foreigner in your country- it will not happen. No matter what. The left hands out welfare- and i bet even in your family you can name at least one cunt that has not worked a day in their life. Waaaaay too many people kooked on free money.

Just saying, its taxes from my wages that keeps them lazy bolloks happy and complacent. Cut welfare and you will have a shot at a revolution. But even then- it will only aim to reinstate welfare. Cheers!

their pretty much full fash in hungary, make money here save money and buy cheap housing over there and breed many.children simple man

Irish people are tucking lazy and most people in my family are fat disgusting fucks. It's horrible. We're one of the richest countries in the world but we're all retarded because the smart ones leave and the dumb ones stay.

nigger why would you work for a goverment thats trying to replace you can try the national party but i doudht theyll go anyware

i hope my future generations take back europe with the slavs and the rest of the whites who flee to the east once we become a minority in all our countries

Bro I don't want to work for the government, I want to see it destroyed and then built in my image. I'm a fucking pussy, but so are most Irish people, and I doubt anyone will help me. But on the off chance they do, I want to know what the fucki I will do if people actually start believing in my ideas

>Ireland is now only 85% white.
WHEN DID YOU RISE ABOVE ZERO PERCENT
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

not gonna happen as much as i see it like i said if you wanna help join the NP they dog whistle on alot of things

>America
>62%
>white

hahahah irish aren't white lol epic meme bro
source tho i read some user say something about slavery but if you could give me some sources tha'd be gr8

desu I think it'll start here when we hit about 40% white, then it'll spread across the pond. Might happen sooner if we get a nice economic collapse, though. One can only hope.

whhat do u du for a living m8?

i doubt da jooos will let that happen
One can only hope.

I'm a student

Calm down Dave

Giant sized potatoes.

Potatoes so big that you'd think it were a leprechaun.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Irelands two main parties are centre right and centre left.
Abortion is illegal and there is no affirmative action.
We take next to no refugees or migrants.
We offer 19euro a week supplement to those we do take.
They cant work and they are very rarely allowed citizenship.
Migrants are deterred from coming here by all these things coupled with the shiity weather/transport system and the general racist mindset of the average irish person.

in dublin i know your pain user

banca monte paschi will collapse this year and deutsche bankis massively exposed this will destroy the Euro, probably this year
Well fed peasants are docile not starving ones

So just wait don't bother taking any blame onto yourself

Buy silver litecoin and survival seeds
People will listen if you can feed them

i had one black in my class my bro has 6 explain!!!!

For my country to be well throw the anglo down the well

For my country to be fine fed the anglo a poisonous lime

Yeah but so many people support abortion. That's like saying because drugs are illegal means no one does them
Also, there are so many immigrants coming in, and no politicians except NP give a shit

will you accept a potato nigger?

yes

Thats the plan. You're now obliged to destroy stupid people. Have a pleasant war.

thanks based polack the only good immigrants besides the fact you dont belong just like i dont belong in your country but somehow the sub human slavs will save the west
Hitler was wrong on that one i guess

Well it seems the ones who call us both subhuman are getting what they deserve now (the anglo and the germans).
Seems they were wrong

Poles are even more racist than Irish so that's good.

Michael Collins.