Just a little FYI for those who still support Trump

For those who still support Trump, we are rapidly approaching the point where neither your fellow Americans nor the world will forgive you.

Everyone will remember which side you chose at this critical point in history, and there will be severe consequences.

Listen or don't. It's on you.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i lol'd #MAGA BITCH

>joe thought this was a good tweet
sad!

Momiposteditagain.sage.jpg

I haven't been stockpiling for years for some faggy forgiveness.

I chose my side, and fuck you.

Obama talked shit on Republicans and Trump supporters on particular around this time last year, maybe even at the G20. Don't remember morning joe batting an eye about that even though disgracing tens or hundreds of millions of regular Americans on foreign soil is inarguably worse than talking shit on >1,000 elites

no, its on you. never forget, you forced us into a corner.

Dont reply to this thread. Any one who replies after me is a faggot

Mourning Joe

>us intelligence patriots
>american free press
I refuse to believe there's anyone left in this country that actually respects these two groups of dishonest traitors.

Could Joe manage to be any more of a traitorous faggot?

Why build a wall when you can dig a 40 meter moat and flood it with heavy water.

Project Fukushima

Fine
I will never forgive you or those like you for trying to destroy western civilization
See you on the battlefield

>1 post by this ID

>Intelligence
>patriots

psshhhtt. No.

Lol you are still on about this? Dude after his speech I totally support him now. I didn't vote for him and now I will. The more you phony cock suckers bitch and moan and lie and shit all over Western Values the more I will support that man. Eat a dick.

>Just a little FYI
>Includes tweet and no information except bandwagoning

You need to get better.

suck a dick, bitch nigger

>US intelligence
>patriots
Pick one.

Because Mexicans are extremely buoyant due to their unimaginable obesity and short stature creating what amounts to floating human beach balls. This would result in them making it to America only to spend the next months dying of radiation poisoning in an American hospital that I and the rest of the tax payers get to pay the bill for.

Better to use landmines if we need to kill them, and kill them for cheap.

God save us from the sanctimoniousness of a liberal scorned

There is a lake in Russia that is so radioactive, staying one hour on its shore will kill you.

Maybe I am a dreamer...

No country should be invaded by illegals.

>US intelligence patriots
Spooks are all traitors and should hang. If it was me I'd do more than speak against them, I'd personally execute every one of them I could.

lol fag
kys

>intelligence patriots
You mean the guys who insist that Russia "hacked our election" but absolutely refuse to even provide a single example as to what that means?

>neither your fellow Americans nor the world will forgive you.
>there will be severe consequences.
Good. Fuck them and fuck you. The world deserves to burn. I just wish Trump was more vindictive.

shutup faggot

Landmines and vultures. Won't even have to clean up.

>For those who still support Trump, we are rapidly approaching the point where neither your fellow Americans nor the world will forgive you.

You are part of the swamp and will be drained.

Remember on November 10th when colleges had to make special safe spaces, because trump won. That's you fighting age men, hiding like bitches.

>t. whiny little bitch
You're not gonna do shit, whiny little bitch.

The Great One Mark Levin is spot on when he calls Scarborough the little kid on the bridge in Deliverance

You are a genius!

Manageable chunks .. vultures would clean up the mess real quick. Would possibly deter the rest.

What if they use burros to set off the mines?

You made your bed Joe, now sleep in it like the scumbag you are and never wake up

12 year old detected

FYI the OP is a shill faggot nigger lover.

Who is attacking whom?

fk faggot, you're all retarded

why is he not in jail?

We add an extra defensive line of rattlesnakes, the donkeys will refuse to go forward when they hear the rattles.

supporting the half white pancing president and CNN

lol!!!

I fucking wish. I'm sick of waiting for you limp wristed faggots to make the first move.

Time for 25th Amendment remedies

>pic related

nigger we already picked. same goes for you

O_O
If I were American, I would become your campaign manager and work tirelessly until you became the next President...or at least a Senator!

>liberals constantly talk shit for decades saying America sucks and needs to be destroyed
>now all of sudden they love America
Really activates my almond milk

>what's the charge?

oh, something about a limo

Most perplexing man of the year 2017

Leftist Networks want to do a Color/Cultural Revolution into "US Spring" into Coup/Civil War. All Leftist Groups are connected & have backers/suppliers, Laugh at them but don't underestimate them in the long term.

(Talked about this in some of the threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

To add to this, Leftist Groups/Networks(US & EU) are allied with Islamic Networks/Groups. Leftists doing Islamic Style attacks are going to start happening.

Fuck off then. It's not like I give a shit about you.

> (You)
>>what's the charge?

being 2017 and not knowing what the 25th Amendment is. BAKA

>0.20$ has been transfered to your account

i wanted to tweet at this idiot calling him an idiot but it says i can't message this user.

the fuck.

The CIA is a terrorist organization.
Their entire existence is for the sake of causing death and havoc for "American interests". And by "American interests", they mean lobbyists.

That's exactly what Obama did in 2009. And he was right to do so because Bush was a fucking disaster. And now the tables have turned, because Obama was a total clusterfuck too. But I imagine that that history was conveniently ignored by that psychopath because he was too busy getting chills up his leg after Obama was elected.

there are.

>"Wdy mean you don't trust the CIA, they're the CIA. I think they know more than we do. Why would they lie??"

This is an actual conversation I've had with my liberal friend.

>implying the faggot doesn't shill for free

We already have the President we need. I just need to get an advisory position.

Joe is still salty I see.
Rent free

fuck you too buddy. Hope trump builds a wall around your fucking ass.

shill pls go.

why is he so harsh on Obama?

>1 post by this ID
>nu/pol/ is dumb enough to push it to the first page
Great job, b8munchers.

i'm so glad i'm not on your side, you melodramatic, narcissistic, self important little faggot.

>Obama maybe did the same thing
He didn't though.

The United States Secretary of Homeland Security and Full Frontal Inspections?

Your just mad you made the wrong choice kys

>neither your fellow Americans nor the world will forgive you

As if your kind would forgive anything against your mindset. Besides, we don't do things to please you.

If Trump dies it begins

you can drink heavy water though....

it's not exactly lethal

Attacked intelligence agencies?
Yep
Attacked the media (fox news)?
Yep
Attacked George W Bush and blamed him for everything?
Yep/

Remember when Trumptards accused NPR of trying to start a revolution when they tweeted the declaration of independence on July 4th like they do every year? We're not dealing with clear thinking adults. We're dealing with children.

You think Joe attacked his intern?

You guys are unironically so dumb you cant even understand that we helped you. I voted for Trump specifically to fucking end the GOP as it was currently configured. I am getting that, and so are you. Tell me truthfully did you like the GOP? Fuck no you didnt. Asswipe.

>Trump dies it

I hate how pompous jorunalists are behaving these days. Just look at that bloated sense of group righteousness that betrays the imahe of their actions. They don't just think they are the government, they think they are royality! It's insane. The fact that commies support this blatantly bourgeois class is even more stupefying.

I know how bad non-STEM prgorams im universities and colleges have it. I just have to ask, though: What in the HELL do they teach student journalists at these schools?

>US intelligence
data mining waste of tax payer money
>American free press
you mean like CNN, the ones that say free speech isnt ok
>former presidents
down with power families

proof. cause I say you're full of it.

We call it Cachaça

Fuck you ass hole

what? A leppo?

ONE
THIS
ID

>If Trump dies it begins

first president to an hero. odds are 8:1 in vegas

Is that a threat faggot?

I sure hope so....

You (traitor) and "the world" ( your bull) can eat dirt.

>being this booty bothered

Hey Joe, what ever happened to your intern?

>What in the HELL do they teach student journalists at these schools?
absolutely nothing, they don't even know the post-structuralist philosophy behind their political ideology. Then they have the guts to think of themselves as "intellectuals"

>Everyone will remember which side you chose at this critical point in history, and there will be severe consequences.

for you. Please continue to be outraged.

If you feel like being violent I not only understand, but welcome your self-expression. I just cleaned my semi-automatic self-expression device and am well stocked with copper-clad self-expression injector units.

BTW your stupid eagle pic isn't of a sad eagle, it's merely looking downwards and not displaying stress. I enjoy birdwatching as much as I do shooting.

#justice4lori

Shartkin's got a defeated feeling.
Trump wins again
That guy is so freakin' awesome

Trump manages to not fuck up the trajectory of the economy. Doesn't stop the Obama growth of the Dow. Doesn't stop the Obama job growth. Everything continues on the same trajectory and all of the sudden it's a "great economy" and Trump is a "hero".

BAKA

I'm loving all the butthurt leftist salt today, holy fuck, you faggots really are shitting your pants over the future, as well you should be.

You'll be going to the gulags soon, exactly what you deserve. Greatness can only be achieved once the commies and libtards have been herded up and dumped into spiked pits.

youre an idiot if you think the left is "supporting" these fags. sure the corps and investers are, but in actuality news on either side is all shit, and the reason it gets as bad as it does is because its free and therefore relies on ad revenue. gaurenteed subscribers is the only cure for yellow journalism