New Zealand's Future

What do you believe the future prospects of New Zealand to be?

In considering the chaos and disorder of the coming centuries, New Zealand seems to be a possible respite from the storms of migration into Europe, and white replacement in America, along with generally worsening environmental conditions in the Northern Hemisphere as the population continues to rise. Obviously, New Zealand has many problems: mass migration from Oceania and Far East Asia, threat of Chinese domination over the Pacific which the Kiwis seem to welcome or at least aren't concerned about, the Chinese and foreign purchasing of vast swaths of limited island real estate, and a population that is as cucked as any other modern white European nation.

New Zealanders, are these problems surmountable? Is New Zealand a wise place to settle with land in the hopes of living an agrarian and good lifestyle? Does New Zealand have favorable long term prospects (200 years)?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0xvEcXk0tmq
stuff.co.nz/life-style/22444/Kiwi-women-most-promiscuous-in-the-world
stuff.co.nz/life-style/3084367/Nice-Kiwi-blokes-shame-about-the-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New Zealand is a bunch of faggots that can't play cricket

>Aussies and Kiwis pronounce "Z" as "Zed"
>NZ is pronounced "New ZEEland"

explain this shit

You're Chinese, my dude.

>Can't play cricket
That's it, you got us. Worse country ever because we can't play a faggoty game that is an embarressment to sport

what cunt i'll fuckin glass you cunt fuckin sayin that shit to me who are ya cunt just some fuckin derro cunt who thinks your better then everyone else cause you buy 50g pouches of winnie blues when we can only afford 25g choice or rothmans. I bet you drink wine from a bottle you poof cunt. gimme ya fuckin smokes cunt your a shit cunt hey

We'll be fine if:
>PM doesn't open borders to Syrians
>Chinks stop cucking our housing and land

Kiwi sing z as zee, and say z as zed

Trevor Chappell did nothing wrong cunt

vocaroo.com/i/s0xvEcXk0tmq

i always think you guys are australians on Sup Forums
fucking tiny flags m8

North Island (where 3/4 population of NZ lives) is as nonwhite as America
South Island is almost completely white except for Southland

who's better at real white man sports like motocross? you or the kiwis?

This looks pretty nice. Will New Zealand weather the storms of the coming times? Obviously they have a huge advantage going for them in distance from the vast majority of populations and being surrounded by water in the largest ocean. Can any New Zealanders chime in?

Isolated little backwater that will be a future safe haven for billionaires when everything goes to shit.

Things they are good at
>Good at sheep and dairy farming
>Rugby
>Great place to live/ cool people
>???

NZ government are pathetic cucks desperately trying to ally with China and break ties with America
North Island is nonwhite
South Island is white

Rugby is the real white mans sport.

it's New ZEA-land, not New Z-land

I fucking love that model.

i wish i could get vb here. haven't tried it. only shitty imposter fosters.

What do you believe to be the future of your nation? Does your voting population have the capability to democratically resist the negative trends? Are there true conservatives amongst your people?

What is with the infatuation with China? I can't believe anyone would see China as anything but a tremendous threat that needs to be checked and impeded at every opportunity.

Auckland will become an overpopulated underdeveloped hell hole will mass poor cunts who can barely live week to week on their shitty wages or lack of jobs. Then it will spread to other cities, like wellington, tauranga and so on until they are also fucked. While small outskirt places will be fine and we can live in peace and nature, that will be where you'll find the white people in 2030.

imagine bring her pusy slave

that sounds like a dream

We're just good cunts m8

>New Zealand seems to be a possible respite from the storms of migration into Europe, and white replacement in America

Is there any
way to avoid this? seeing the demographics of the North Island and its largest city makes me concerned about the same.

+1

i hope we dont stand for that.

we shouldnt be giving nation wrecking rat politicians refuge from their comeuppance.

Probably several ways to avoid it. But we have shithead council members and a money grubbing government who seem to take a laid back 'she'll be right' approach to the problems. 800 new cars on Auckland roads per week on average. And yet our main motorway still has 2 lanes for most of the distance. Our public transport is from the fucking 60's. We have to go through fruit loops before we can even build any infrastructure because of all the Green cunts that can't handle a single leaf falling off a tree. And the Maori's who keep trying to claim they own everything, and then WIN the rights to that land cuz our Govt feelsbadman.jpg...we're on a downhill slide, we need a Putin please.

also, thanks for the boner.....

New Zealand women are fucking ugly. Beautiful country though. They need to get rid of all the chinks over there though.

The kiwi chicks are really shit, I agree

they can play rugby though

Someone said theyre all whores though
this true?

below the age of 20, yes

yes we have highest std and teen pregnancy rates also the most promiscuous in the world (something like 26 partners over lifetime average per woman)

our women are ugly because the people who came to NZ had to be tough cunts; all the women were high test and had big jaws.

forgot to add, we have the ugliest women but apparently nz men come 3rd place on beautifulpeople.com (too much test)

>(something like 26 partners over lifetime average per woman)

> High Test women

okay now i'm sold

brainpower is the most important resource. If new Zealanders set up genius sperm banks, they could become the most powerful economy on earth.

ok woops its only 20
stuff.co.nz/life-style/22444/Kiwi-women-most-promiscuous-in-the-world

I've read this exact figure too. Terrible. what is the divorce rate?

Manly men, but also manly women
It's actually true though, I often found myself liking chicks on tinder for example, who when I look at their bio find out they're from another country...

Like that's any better, disgusting.

above 60%

Sure their do exist some hidden gems, but yeah. We do have some shit looking woman.

See, I think they should avoid pursuing too much economic expansion. I think it would compromise the natural splendor of the islands and remove the agrarian lifestyle that precipitates actual conservative culture.

also, it's waaaaayyyyy too easy to divorce here, and have it be entirely in the woman's favor. Also way too easy to just give up. Then again those who are getting married are in their early 20's for some reason, like wtf relax

it's piss that only abos and inbred WA bogans drink. anyone not a shitcunt drinks stella or crown, or carlton if you're at a pub.

Stop selling shit to chinks.

When the earth burns, the temps in nz should be 28-30 deg C , with everywhere else 40+ deg c.

Okay NOW sell land to chinks, at a premium.

Yikes. Do you see this reversing? Are there any strong conservative movements in the country?

no, the opposite, wayyy too liberal here, PC as hell and you have to look after everyone, noone can get hurt feelings or you're in trouble. There's a fucking anti-smacking law in this country...to stop parents hitting their kids as discipline...there are conservative parties/politicians but they just get made fun of by the media and shunned...

beautiful people doesn't rank a country's beauty but its general self-awareness.

Never.

They elected a Jew to rule them, more than once.

Their media is as cucked as Sydney morning herald and Huffington post.

All the schools and universities are liberal cucked.

this x9000 cucked

2 elections ago we had the "conservative" party (it was pretty shit tier desu). its dead now because the leader got busted sending dirty txts to an intern or some shit.

so much for values...

stuff.co.nz/life-style/3084367/Nice-Kiwi-blokes-shame-about-the-women

I left nz, when they made homosexuality actually NOT a crime.

Never looked back.

how's aussie treating ya?

>doesn't even have their own flag

Im waiting for the USNZ

Lots of money.

We say ZED when we are just saying z.

No hate for AU. NZ fugged up by not being AU soil.

Its been 17 years and I still see the same faces in nz media and politics on nzherald, and ask myself, what has the country done in 17 years..

My kids will grow up in au, simply more opportunity to save $$$$.

Damn right. I just hope to either find a way to leave or find somewhere here out in the middle of nowhere to live in peace.

Look at geography and demographics.

NZ is very small and only 75% white.

>aussie banter
It's even weaker than your bloodline

Marry an Aussie chick then you are free to divorce after 2 years and live ur own life.

Fake pusy poster

lifehack. Just needa find one then. gg aussie

NZ conservatives who are anti immigration etc are boomers who are old
The gen x and millenials are pushing all the libcuck values and immigration and foreign buying etc in NZ
I'm born in 1999 (just turned 18) and I have observed that tail end millenials (my age group) and gen z (kids born 2000 onwards) is a bit more centrist than millenials and x, but still are put off from conservatism because of rampant anti Americanism and pro China propaganda in NZ education system and media

NZ government are extreme globalists who are pushing for the nwo so they get heaps of money from Chinese and so NZ gets to be a globalist poster boy by the international media

Dang it dudes. In all the other ways New Zealand seems like the prime destination as a refuge from the modern world problems

Dude fuck off.

Generation X isnt pushing libcuck views.. any time on any news show I've seen where they're mentioning the whole "there are more than two genders" the news presenter says it was a smirk or smugness and an eye roll.

Millenials yes but they've grown up drinking from plastic waterbottles and are brainwashed and programmed.

NZ as a whole wouldnt put up the the whole rapefugees thing..

you're retarded

They have good stuntmen

My opinion. Nz should focus on biculturalism.

Fuck the poos and chinks.

Nz s value is clean air, soil, no American niggers, mild temps that will survive global warming.

Youse cunts just have to package that all up and sell it premium to the fleeing top 1% of third worlders, who stole all their wealth anyway, hence why they are fleeing.

Oh and keep the muzzies the fk out.

t. gen x
Just because some news presenter doesn't believe in a million genders, doesn't make them any less cucked
You are unironically defending our media
The media that pushes pro China propaganda
The media that pushes anti America propaganda
The media which is pro our retarded free market trade deal with China
The media that won't admit that the problem with our housing crisis is that we allow foreigners who have never stepped foot in NZ to buy out all our land and property
The media that won't admit that mass immigration is another main reason we have housing crisis
The media that is extremely pro globalization

>south island is white
try again
t. from christchurch

true about gov't though

Dunno. Nzherald is cucked. Trannies can enter nz as refugees also because they get bullied.

Originally NZ was for Maori and Anglo settlers
Then our cuckhold of a government opened the floodgates for a tsunami of nonAnglo immigrants and allowed Chinese to buy out our nation

fuck off were full

Fucking leaf.

Well considering Ms. Alice is their claim to fame. ..

Christchurch is way whiter than Southland, but you are full of white trash so Christchurch is actually worse then Southland Kek

Call me crazy, but I don't know how comfortable I am with all white people creating an enclave on an island nation that can be completely wiped out with one wayward nuke

My memory is, everything after Lange was gay. Helen Clarke was shit, I left before key, but what a hook nosed Jew he was.

You've got a point
Anglo Americans should go full Manifest Destiny and make the entire North American continent Anglo

Noise.

Stop using the first sin to bait thread

this

I'm just here for the pictures of kacy hill. Is her new music any good

>trucks

My sides...

> allow foreigners who have never stepped foot in NZ to buy out all our land and property
fucking disgusting. they do that shit in a lot of countries, including mine. and do you know why they do it? they send there kids to occupy the house and hide all their cash so the chinese government wont charge them for corruption, and their affluenza kids act like shit and spend that money on parties, drugs, prostitutes and general decadent behavior. we need an OP to snitch those motherfuckers out to their governments.

As an American, this is how I see New Zealand having a very strong path going forward. Even among liberals it will be hard to fight the arguemnt that you can make for reducing immigration in order to protect the maori (having the side effect of generally reducing or eliminated immigration entirely). Additionally, even cucked idiots will have a hard time overcoming the argument that New Zealand's bountiful nature should be preserved i.e. reducing the number of people moving there and keeping growth limited.

With all that said, I'm entirely Anglo but American. Can I settle in your based and final redoubt for Anglo-Saxons

0.1% muslims, but press pushing them hard.
If national or labour or greens get in, we are going to go full sweden pretty fast.

As a Chinese, the future for New Zealand is that they should be a part of the Chinese or Asian hegemony. To then split the country into regions for the Asian ethnicity's coming there and make white New Zealand women into comfort women.

New Zealand will be future Indian and Chinese clay

Agreed

Hope you fuck the whitey bois up good

New Zealand will eventually become an Australian state like it wanted to be in the 1890s before Australia's colonies federated.

But the reason for this is almost so trivial its comical:

The north island is brown partly because Auckland is Samoa 2.0,

the south island is white because browny doesn't like the cold, and said whitey can have the shitty cold places like the Canterbury plains :)

That said, ChCh is the Japan capital of NZ (2-4% japanese. Quite a lot really)

Thanks for agreeing, we Chinese are also are very redpilled in treating blacks as the enemy. There will be no such thing as guilt towards you, like whites have for your race.