Hey goyim

Are you deus vultfags bothered by the fact Jesus was, technically, a jew rabbi?

he was of the house of David. The true heirs to Israel. Not the imposters currently occupying it.

Apart from the fact that he denounced the nation of Israel as a whole for being a disloyal harlot.

Sage.

If they knew about Jesus they wouldn't be Deus Vulting they would be making disciples of all nations.

go fuck yourself Juden, Jesus himself knew you were parasitic filth and beat you out of your own temple with a whip

JOO

he was ayy lmao actually. can you give us some insider info on the reptilians?

Wrong.

Christ was an Amorite.

Jesus Christ was a blue eyed white Aryan that preached the importance of racial realism, eugenics, and nationalism. Any rumors about him being egalitarian should be ignored.

>What is genetic lineage.

All kikes must die

If he was Jewish your people wouldnt have killed him. The New Testament references repeatedly how much the Jews fucked him over in the trial.

Are you retarded? Jesus was literally, in every sense, a jew. He was a rebel Jew. That's what he is and always has been. That's how we categorized himself. You fucking knuckle dragger.

Current kikes are the denounced scribes and pharisees

inb4 300 replies

"Jew" in today's current definition does not apply to the Nazarene of Galilee, Shlomo. Bibles were printed with incorrect translations of words. Judeans, as in the Tribe of Judah, was misappropriated and mistranslated as Jews, and as a result, there was a gross misunderstanding by the world at large that has been used to avoid being brought to justice.

Yes, Shlomo. I know.

I would get out of Israel if I was you.

Correct, this guy on the pic is just a Communist Jewish person, he's not representing the values of Christianity.

this. modern jews are just satanic kikes.

I'm more bothered by the fact that the jews killed the son of God

Are you bothered by the fact that your mum and your sister and your wife drained off veiny throbbing meters of goy pricks before cucking a Jew wimp via marriage?

Deus vult fags love sucking Jewish cock. They love playing the slave to their hateful master.

You should have posted a tick...be proud of your parasitic nature.

If that isn't proof that they are worshipping the devil then I don't know what could be.
My priest told me that Jesus cursed them for being devil worshippers.

>Son of God
>Quoth a Jew

Youre eating Jewish memes

If you live in Israel I would get the fuck outta there right about now if I was you.

Better than eating bullets...bon appétit !

I think you misunderstood my position. I am in no way Jewish. The Jews created and harness Christianity to keep adherents in complete subservience. Both sides should be purged.

That should stay there and wait for the free in home visit of KAMAG vapours.

>The Jews created and harness Christianity to keep adherents in complete subservience.
Nope

>rabbi

you're not even trying

Jews first....anything diverting energy from this for specious reasons is effectively being a puppet of Jews.

Stop deus vulting. Start ZEUS vulting.

We took Jerusalem before and we will do it again, this time at the end of a nuclear missile.

Leave Israel while you can.

Any jew scholar with a following congregation is a rabbi
That's just the title his followers use to address him

Rabbi is a position of tax evasion.

But still, once the right wing takes over you should be executed for mocking Christianity which is the basis of our culture.
Do you honestly believe that we will get rid of jews only to let degenerates continue mocking our civilisation?

But seriously dude, from what I've seen shit is about to go down in a couple months, and... Well It's going to be fucking chaos & turmoil & total war in the west, but at least you'll have a chance for survival. The middle east is just not the place to be right now.

This is not really a brand new factoid. A good percentage of Christians already knew this before you told them.

The feeling is Jesus was born a Jew but transcended Judaism making it pathetically obsolete... a backward clique of strange inbred dudes with greasy hair and strange hats.

No Jews no problems.

Are you implying the Romans were as cucked as the USA?

Nah I'm Muslim. Fucking you Jew.

to be fair, he's been quite punished for that, hasn't he?

I'm directly implying > fuck yesterday what's tomorrow.

>Jews first
Has killing them ever worked?
We must abandon them, abandon the devices through which they control us. A parasite without a host will die.

If you do not abandon Christianity you leave yourselves open to the will of the Jew. Has history taught you nothing?

How adorable.

We all can dream.

Stop using my material. Started the eternal battle intuitively from age 6 and I intend to see its end.

Nope. Maybe reformed Jews, but not Orthodox. Learn2Bible.

Your material?
Elaborate please

Not bothered at all. You hand-rubbers are the ones who wanted Him killed, He called you out on your kikery and you couldn't handle it so you martyred him. Then He came back and you tried to purge his followers, and ironically He became popular with whites who proceeded to BTFO you fags for thousands of years.

Jokes on you, schlomo

>Jokes on you, schlomo
>Quoth slave to schlomo