Liberals will soon begin to see Jews as the new White People

It's entering the mainstream. The question is, will Sup Forums change it's views once this happens?

Hahahaha sûre

>controlled opposition

At the moment I'd have to say that I'm pretty indifferent towards a liberals vs Jews battle.

my guess is that image boards will always be reactionary because rejected people come here

Hell no. Reap what ((they)) sew.

Hopefully. Just show them the disproportionate number of Jews in the media and banks

post these flyers around your town

in a few generations it'll actually be true

they already do

they are all anti-israel

Sup Forums overestimates how much power Zionists have. Illuminati controls everything.

Jews are white.

This.

Jews & Zionists are literal playthings for the Illuminati, they use them as chess pieces.

Christians vastly underestimate what group is gunning for them

No they're not.

Adam Weishaupt, a Jew, founded the Illuminati.

Jews are white when it is convenient to them, and Jews when they need to feel entitled.

Where do you gather he's Jewish?

Also Albert Pike, one of the most famous members was the headmaster of the KKK.

Not to mention almost all US presidents who are all descendants of the Viking king Rollo.

Their plan for WW3 is literally to let Zionists + Israel & Muslim leaders + Arab countries destroy each other and then unleash war & turmoil on the remaining countries.

The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."2
Students of history will recognize that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the First World War.

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.3

After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.

(Readers who argue that the terms Nazism and Zionism were not known in 1871 should remember that the Illuminati invented both these movements. In addition, Communism as an ideology, and as a coined phrase, originates in France during the Revolution. In 1785, Restif coined the phrase four years before revolution broke out. Restif and Babeuf, in turn, were influenced by Rousseau - as was the most famous conspirator of them all, Adam Weishaupt.)

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.4

>Liberals will soon begin to see Jews as the new White People
I'll believe it when I see it.

Once the focus is on the jewish elite people will finally see what communism truly is and who hides behind the eternal revolutionaries.

Maybe not this time, the internet is powerful for education for hitlers

Redpilling someone is like a pyramid, at the top lies Jewry. If you start at the top and redpill them successfully, everything else falls into place and they discover things for themselves. If you start from the bottom (mass immigration is bad, the Left is bad, Trump is /ourguy/, that type of Alt Lite stuff) you have to really work to get them to the top. It's less risky though

Normies can't really understand much unless they're told what to think. So if society gets even worse, people reee about jews then they don't even have to realize why feminism is bad, they'll just know jews promoted it and that things turned to shit.

IS THAT A BASED BLACK NIGGER!!! WHOA!!! SO BASED!!!! COME FUCK AMERICA'S WIFE!!!!! BASED. HE'S SO REDPILLED ABOUT THE JEWS!!!! #NOTALLNIGGERS

Member when Sup Forums was classical liberal/anarchist.

I member.

Do you think a repeat of WW2 will be attempted again, if people on mass are convinced Jews are actively working to destroy them?

I have no idea, they might have won but my gut feeling says Rothschilds and co is much more common knowledge than before ww2 in global terms, and if we could get the top they'd crumble. America will lead the way and with europe I have no idea, the whole arab world hate jews too.

this would be a sucessful meme campaign. Say whites and blacks are bros and everything is the jews fault

If Sup Forums and liberals goals happen to be the same, great. Anybody willing to turn on the Jews is ok in my book.

New money will be made boys.
The list of countries with no fed bank will grow, and once it does it will be unstoppable and the monetary control will be no more.
Kennedy did his job.

What'd Kennedy do other than get shot?

He was shot for trying to change our currency.
Kennedy wrote an executive order that allows the U.S. treasury to print currency. The federal reserve isn't really owned by the government as we know and our currency can be manipulated by the elite.

>What'd Kennedy do other than get shot?
>What'd Kennedy do to get shot?

that's the question you should be asking

Are you a fabled Argentina german?