Chink in Canada leaves kids in hot car

Some soulless chink in Vancouver leaves her little kids in the car on a hot summer day with the windows rolled up while she went shopping. Canadians see the kids and call the cops video goes viral.

>globalnews.ca/news/3582995/video-officer-berating-mother-accused-leaving-kids-in-hot-car-viral/

unpixelated youtube video:
youtube.com/watch?v=lPJXAOSbWiA

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/g00/news/local-news/caught-on-video-elderly-ottawa-man-with-dementia-punched-in-face-11-times-by-personal-support-worker/
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/yellowstone-tourist-who-put-a-baby-bison-in-his-suv-leading-to-the-animals-euthanization-is-canadian
globalnews.ca/news/3193483/canadian-youtubers-plead-guilty-after-walking-on-protected-site-at-yellowstone-national-park/
quora.com/What-is-a-child-lock-in-a-car-How-does-it-work
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Left my kid in the car once. New dad, hadn't yet ingrained "grab the kid" into my routine. Spent 2 minutes in the store before I realized someone wasn't where she was supposed to be.

Didn't repeat that mistake.

stupid chinks

I wonder if it's painful for kids to die like this

>whites saving chinks

we are doomed

good
there's already too many of them

I could see that happening to anyone, I bet you probably shit your pants when you realized.

>"Do you want me to take your children away from you."

Who's the villain now

we all make mistakes friend

stupid fucking chinks

send them all back i say

Why is she in Canada? Is she on vacation?

Oh yeah.

>That cop playing stern national stepdad
Autistic as fuck.

Who cares that's how they've cooked there fod for thousands of years

Subhuman behavior from a chink.

what a surprise.

nationalpost.com/g00/news/local-news/caught-on-video-elderly-ottawa-man-with-dementia-punched-in-face-11-times-by-personal-support-worker/

two more dead chinks doesn't mean shit. shoot the mother while you're at it

That's the difference this chink doesn't seem to even care, rather than apologizing or being thankful she acts like an arrogant cunt

Post pics of Hot car

she wanted them to die

How old were the kids? You don't leave a baby in the car, but you can leave a fucking 10 year old. Is 10 too young to open the door if they get hot?

Lol.

Xi Xi Xi.

Yeah, it's pretty painful to bake to death.

I guess chinks figure that there are so many of them, a few dead won't matter. They're like fucking ants.

To be fair same thing has happened several times here in Denmark, perpetrated by ethnic Danes.
In one instance the kid died.

Probably her 6 month """vacation""" before flying back and forth to China.

>flag

Damn the weather has been 30+ degrees lately, those kids would have fucking roasted alive if nobody intervened.

Too much reddit in this thread. No one cares about your hypothetical standards of parenting, or virtue signalling about how good a parent you would be.

Take the kids and give them to tranny parents, its the Canadian way.

Or, you know, they could have opened the door if they got too hot

>chink has no respect for life, news at 11

Good on that cop. He really laid into her.

The Chinese don't have empathy.

Why do chinks have no humanity?

I hate chinks but power tripping redneck cops piss me off. Nothing worse than trying to break the ice during a speeding ticket stop and having some hick piece of shit ask you "if you think something is funny".

Notice how this was fine up until the 2000s then fucking childless retards starting pulling this stupid shit

Your leader loves commies, that probably has something to do with it

underrated

of course it's a white male mansplaining.

interesting

ty for posting

They've been conquered and ravaged so many times throughout history that the only way to survive in their chaotic, dog-eat-dog, free-for-all society is to be as corrupt and conniving as possible.

It would be extremely painful

>t. Virgin
A 10 years old would easily get out of a car

we wuz ginger and shieet

>30+ degrees
Europoor detected

lmao just fucking stop nigger, it's getting cringy when you play the "get out of my homeland" when other Europeans are waiting for your ugly people to be shipped backed to Africa with your real race

In most of Asia, children are the retirement funds of their parents. Its why they strive for their children to achieve so much. Once the kids are older, and have jobs, they will send cash to support their parents.

Its why those Chinese were so distraught when MH370 went missing. They lose their kids & their retirement -- one hell of a double wammy.

Also, if the woman is from Southern SE asia. Its going to impossible to convince her that any part of Canada is 'hot'.

But, she shouldnt be doing that shit. Hopefully, she got the meesage without having to arrest her ass.

t. race traitor with asian wife

Imagine all the different kinds of barbarian DNA in the modern Chinese person. Lots and lots of rape.

I didden do nubbin

>trying to save a to be baked chinklet

It's why the west is doomed.

Note the massive difference in artistic quality between the Western-inspired Qin statues and the Chinese-made Han statues. Keep in mind that the Han dynasty came AFTER the Qin dynasty, revealing that there was a huge regression in artistic ability once the Qin dynasty fell and the Han peoples came into power.

Stupid round eye don't understand heat training

>hot car
>canada
pick one

>hot
>Canada
I agree that she is Chinese though

I know not all of you are dumb, but Canadians are stupid.
Canadians kill baby moose by taking it from its mother.
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/yellowstone-tourist-who-put-a-baby-bison-in-his-suv-leading-to-the-animals-euthanization-is-canadian
Canadians could of killed themselves.
globalnews.ca/news/3193483/canadian-youtubers-plead-guilty-after-walking-on-protected-site-at-yellowstone-national-park/

I'm really less and less supprised when Canadians do dumb things. Like that woman, arguing with the cops about her kids.

Why are chinks so soulless?

>10 years old
If you're ten and in a hot car on a summers day you would roll down the window or open the door

but my gf's parents make tons of money. DO you think they still want me to pay them later?

as if only chinks do this? what a stupid thread.

We all make mistakes friend. You can always make more kids

So the only way to destroy the Jew is to be a soulless monster?

Sign me the fuck up

Well, they've been through a lot of traumatic shit throughout history. The humanity has been raped, starved, and tortured out of them for generations and generations.

Sheeit, they should've at least waited for the Chinklets to fry before telling on the mother to imprison her, and maybe deport her too if she's illegal. This is why you Canucks are going to become extinct. Replaced by fucking soulless Chinks.

Power windows
Child locks

It's not as easy as when I was a kid.

Quintessentially Canadian.

Get married and your wife will tell you the answer.

uuh thats really cryptic dude

We get super hot during the summer, if you keep an eye on temperatures during the summer Toronto is sometimes hotter than LA.
No fucking clue how it's even possible, probably Jewish trickery

It's more that they might want to move in with you so that you take care of them when they are too old to take care of themselves.

U U
U U

a 10 year old can figure out the door locks they are always accessible from drivers seat.

You're a big guy

didnt have to cut his foods neck or bleed it out, i bet it tasted amazing unbruised

フォア ユー

>dog-eat-dog

4 U

Your brain cooks.

You must not get out, at all. No worries caveman, I have simple primer for you.
quora.com/What-is-a-child-lock-in-a-car-How-does-it-work

Iwtf it's cold in Canada what the fuck is problem

Not like the kids gonna die

Japs are inferior too

What exactly did she do wrong? Those kids are her property, no?

Nice try, Tim Chen.

Yeah that def sounds painful.

Who the fuck cares? I used to willingly stay in the hot car in Florida while my parents went to the store. Usually they would be gone for hours. New generation of cry babies and pussies

>Vancouver
>cold

Nope. This is just typical Chinese negligence.

She is the real victim

Yeah, everybody does their grocery shopping from their own property. Perfectly normal to jail your kids in a mobile sweat lodge for a half an hour, during the hottest month of the year.
Great reading comprehension, faggot.

The brain damage is apparent.

>chink
>soulless
Nothing new under the sun.

fuck you diversity is our strength.

Are u a retard? 30 degrees nobody dies in that temperature even if left all day with no food or water

15 ¥ have been deposited to your account

Watched the video, look at what a royal asshole that cop is. Yelling at that poor little woman like that shooken up by the situation. Very unprofessional behavior and that cop should be fired on the spot.

>a hot summer day in Canada
I'm sure it was a nice toasty 24C

>24C
What did he mean by this

It's not for you to decide what others do with their own property, statist kike. She has a god-given right to let her children get a little sweaty if she so pleases. If they don't like it then they can grow the fuck up, get a job, and move out.

Chink detected

24 C = ~75 degrees F

Interesting.

People have been living without AC for most of human history. But those poor kids were left outside of an air conditioned environment so now the cop has to take the kids away and yell at the mother like a thug. You bootlickers are pathetic

24C oy vey giving me flashbacks to the ovens in auschwitz never again